Esalen Pedogate C't'd

David Werner, a self admitted pedofile who worked with the United nations and NGO's for decades is co-author and co-director of healthwrights with Jason Weston, Faculty at Esalen

Esalen is related to Tavi

Jason Weston is also Executive Director at HAI Global, based out of Harbin where RA user's abused was connected

Harbin is also where others claimed the CIA abused them under Don Hammrick during the days of Harbinger.

Lin Chase is listed working at HAI Global and appears to be a spook or has created a number of CP cover sites

I am asking for your help, anons - please look into these sites further, and see if you can find something.

I've listed what I have found in archives - but the archives all come up blank so far.

The listed address of Lin Chase did not exist.

www. bigtechstrategy.com
www. woofactormusic.com [Archive] (web.archive.org/web/20170323200637/http://www.woofactormusic.com/)
www. woofactorvoices.com [Archive](web.archive.org/web/20170323200428/http://www.woofactorvoices.com/tlin-chase)
www. lilboppers.com [Archive](archive.is/CBI0z)
www. fatbitchproductions.com [Archive](archive.is/2Y6jy)
www. renditionmassage.com (404's, could not find archives)
www. thetigerstripes.com [archive](web.archive.org/web/20170323195949/http://www.thetigerstripes.com/)
www. illegalrodeo.com [Archive](web.archive.org/web/20170323200039/http://www.illegalrodeo.com/)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/enf8O)
isgp-studies.com/media-liberal-evidence-of-CIA-superclass-backing-false-opposition
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw
youtube.com/watch?v=kVo92yoLhaY
web.archive.org/web/20170323200637/http://www.woofactormusic.com/)
web.archive.org/web/20170323200428/http://www.woofactorvoices.com/tlin-chase)
archive.is/CBI0z)
archive.is/2Y6jy)
web.archive.org/web/20170323195949/http://www.thetigerstripes.com/)
web.archive.org/web/20170323200039/http://www.illegalrodeo.com/)
archive.is/1X8Ck
twitter.com/packetsled
archive.is/1Uf8h
archive.is/LAXxs
archive.is/42fam
archive.is/VK0oE
angel.co/lin-chase
post-gazette.com/business/businessnews/2007/06/23/Talking-with-Lin-Chase/stories/200706230122?pgpageversion=pgevoke
archive.is/LU9kI
archive.is/sQv3S
archive.is/elCGQ
archive.is/EmC1Z
archive.is/ONe8V
archive.is/DbudF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump because I know this shit means a lot to you. Keep up the good work, user.

Bunp

Harbin connected to this RA user

We are connecting Tavi to this via Esalen, and Jason Weston - faculty at Esalen - connection to

Hai Global and Harbin, as well as David Werner the UN pedophile

bump

Thank you for any help.

More general info follows

"Human Awareness Institute:
Stan Dale created The Human Awareness Institute in 1968. He served in the military, described on HAI's website: "Stan also served with the US Army in Korea. Among his experiences during that time, was residing for a few months in Japan, at an authentic, traditional geisha house..."

After Stan Dale's death, at least the [website ownership passed to Jason Weston of HAI Global.]
(archive.is/enf8O) Weston at HAI Global

Weston on HAI's Facebook page, listing his photography site

Corporation Wiki lists him as the Current President of HAI Global Weston at HAI as well as working with SPACE in connection to HAI. However HAI Global lists him as Executive Director, as does Weston's linkedin page.

Weston's petition via HAI after the Valley Fire at Harbin Hot Springs

Weston's gofundme petition asking for HAI donations after Harbin was burned in the valley fire: " HAI was deeply impacted by the 2015 Valley Fire and loss of Harbin Hot Springs, our Northern California home for more than 38 years"

He and HAI Global are also listed by the wiki in connection to Vixen Strategy llc via Lin Chase Lin Chase is listed with both Vixen Strategy and HAI Global, as President (former ?) of HAI.

Documentation on Vixen Strategy LLC

>>WHICH DOES NOT HAVE A REAL ADDRESS

thank you

the address lilboppers, vixen strategy llc and other chase sites are listed at

is just a marina

Human Awareness Institute:
Stan Dale created The Human Awareness Institute in 1968. He served in the military, described on HAI's website: "Stan also served with the US Army in Korea. Among his experiences during that time, was residing for a few months in Japan, at an authentic, traditional geisha house..."

After Stan Dale's death, at least the [website ownership passed to Jason Weston of HAI Global.]
(archive.is/enf8O) Weston at HAI Global

Weston on HAI's Facebook page, listing his photography site

Corporation Wiki lists him as the Current President of HAI Global Weston at HAI as well as working with SPACE in connection to HAI. However HAI Global lists him as Executive Director, as does Weston's linkedin page.

Weston's petition via HAI after the Valley Fire at Harbin Hot Springs

Weston's gofundme petition asking for HAI donations after Harbin was burned in the valley fire: " HAI was deeply impacted by the 2015 Valley Fire and loss of Harbin Hot Springs, our Northern California home for more than 38 years"

He and HAI Global are also listed by the wiki in connection to Vixen Strategy llc via Lin Chase Lin Chase is listed with both Vixen Strategy and HAI Global, as President (former ?) of HAI.

Documentation on Vixen Strategy LLC

"We provide go-to-market strategy consulting to makers of enterprise software
and data center technologies.

We can help you with sales and product strategy, product management and product marketing
for existing or emerging products in both domestic and global markets.

We also work with venture capitalists, private equity firms, and large corporate
customers as due diligence experts for both early stage funding and M&A activities."

h ttps://archive.is/mzqOF

apologies for double post above, am very tired rofl

But you can see she's listing lilboppers and vixen strategy at 95 harbor

aaaand there's nothing there

anything on any of the other vixen strat LLC sites... could be very important

Bump

I will leave this with you fine people

I've done all I can

": David Werner "Werner has worked in more than 50 countries, mostly developing countries.. He has been a consultant for UNICEF, WHO, the Peace Corps, UNDP, and UN-ESCAP and various state and federal governments ranging from Mexico to India and Iran. He has received awards and/or fellowships from the World Health Organization, the American Pediatric Association, the American Medical Writers Association, Guggenheim,[2] and the MacArthur Foundation,[3] among others. Werner is a founding member of the International People's Health Council... also been active in the Planning and Analytic Group for the People's Health Movement..

However,

"Werner resigned from the organization in 1993 after board members voted for his dismissal following allegations that he had sexually abused teenaged Mexican boys in his care." Werner was never charged.

"Board members say that reputation made it painful to oust Werner, and they are careful to say they have no direct knowledge of his sexual involvement with any child. But four board members and two staffers say that over the past year, Werner confirmed to them that he had sex with underage boys from Mexico, telling them he considered the encounters a positive influence on the children.

“I said, ‘These were sexual relationships with minors?’ ” said Dr. Davida Coady, a Berkeley pediatrician who became Hesperian’s president after Werner’s resignation. Coady, a board member at the time, was in Guatemala when Werner resigned.
“David said, ‘Yes.’ He said he never abused anybody, that it was part of mentoring.”"

Drawing by Werner from his website:

My young friend was scared to death."

NOTE:

He was accused in '93, this was drawn in 2012 because the guy is not afraid of consequences and it's found on his own website

h ttp://davidbwerner.info
ht tp://davidbwerner.info/my-art-work/drawings-autobiographical.html

etc

Bump. Don't let shills slide.

ht tp://davidbwerner.info/my-art-work/drawings-autobiographical/661-s-two-boys.html

= extremely unapologetic pedo

he admits he slept with disabled mexican boys in his care when he was on missions with NGO's associated with the UN /UNICEF etc specifically to help them

This should have been front fucking page news, he should have burned in a giant pyre of press - and not a whimper. Barely a squeak. No charges. Nothing. When you are with the UN you are untouchable.

Did I mention he is a pro-globalist hack too? He is.

Second bump. Shills are at it hard to drown this thread

this is Werner's CURRENT SITE

where he is currently STILL running charities for those mexican kids.

MEANWHILE HE COMPLAINS THAT WE NEED TO BE NICER TO PEDOS AND RELAX SEX OFFENDER LAWS. NO JOKE.

Sorry for the all caps. FFS tho this is pure pure evil.

He straight up worships the owl and admits fucking kids. If ANYONE needs kek unleashed on them it is this scum.

We need kek on this.

bump

kinda looks bad when a former Accenture Exec is linked directly to this UN Pedo, HUH LIN?

h ttp://archive.is/OHtaE
WHAT'S REALLY AT 95 HARBOR?

Or When Tavi is linked directly to this

We need the frog to eradicate the owl worshipper

Kek's might is greater than any owl's. We shall have victory brothers!

We need to find out info on lin chases sites because it could pretty much bring the entire ring down if we find something and if they don't soon it'll all get scrubbed
Since it's connected to this >Tavi

witnessed

Praise Kek.

h ttp://archive.is/2Kzxh

Tavis = Esalen = Jason Weston = Pedo Werner

Jason Weston = Hai Global & HARBIN

HAI Global = Lin Chase, Former Accenture exec and lister of non existent web sites and businesses

Harbin = RAanon, and other RA anons

THIS IS PEDOGATE

David Werner's website

- codirected by Jason Weston of Esalen

h ttp://archive.is/DMSSJ

h ttp://archive.is/123JW

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP.

forgive my lack of coherence tonight vs yesterday anons.

Am very very tired and it's difficult to explain it all again.

If you would please look into Lin Chase's websites at Vixen Strategy LLC, Jason Weston of Hai Global

Anything to do with Ecstatic Living, Harbin, or the Centers Gathering - I promise you kek will be pleased and you will be dealing a blow to the most powerful owl worshippers on earth.

Am not overstating. That's why this is connected to Tavi, and that is why this is being slid so hard

Your posts reek of schizophrenia. Sage goes in all fields.

I'm so tired, haven't slept well all week. You must be tired too, so much to worry about. Let's get some rest, close our eyes and sleep.

Everything posted yesterday is in this thread

h ttps://steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin

Loads of data on Esalen, Soros Podesta CIA here

isgp-studies.com/media-liberal-evidence-of-CIA-superclass-backing-false-opposition

My post is factual. So is this. I am only pointing out the insanity of elite pedos. And I am too tired to explain everything that I did yesterday

But it is all on the steemit thread and yesterday's post. I am simply asking for help on lin chase's sites because I cannot find further info which would bring down these moloch worshipping bastards

h ttp://archive.is/mOWKR

Your post reeks of desperation.
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw

bump

Compare Werner's "favorite photo" to Ra user...

Which was posted months ago here - slimg links died but archives of images works

h ttps://www.reddit.com/r/HarbinHotSprings/comments/5gqrq9/the_beginning/

>h ttps://steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin

Do you feel it? Kek is watching us.

reading this it seems like esalen is basically CIA and they were researching remote viewing and pyschic abilities there

There are reasons i can't touch this shit, but keep doing gods work user. You are on the right path.

>and the co-founder of Esalen [Michael Murphy]. ... [Murphy] tells us how Hunter S. Thompson would spray the rocky cliffs with gunfire to chase out would-be squatters. The father of gonzo journalism had come to Esalen seeking enlightenment, or maybe just a quiet place to write, and he talked his way into being hired as a groundskeeper. But he took his responsibilities way more serious than was appreciated, and he was soon asked to leave.

Hunter S Thompson made a child snuff film I read in a previous pizzagate thread

Yes but add trafficking and cannibalism and connected to other similar campuses

via specifically the centers gathering. THEN you see the bigger picture. It's not just the USA's military/intel this is beyond the USA.

Centers Gathering is international as is the United Nations.

This is the real ring. If you ever wanted to destroy the establishment all we need is dirt on this. That is all it takes to bring the entire thing to its knees.

Which is why NGO's of the UN have green-eco shit plastered all over them. It's to keep sheep like us from looking in that direction.

But if you dig you will find things like this gentleman

Magis Fucking Jesuit Lifetime CFR members.

This is it.

Others know it. I need help fighting this. I am asking you all for help.

h ttps://eomega.org/workshops/teachers/bruce-schearer

by the way I'm not suicidal and my heart is fine.

Bump. Good work. Kek is with us.

>November 19, 2015, journal.burningman.com, 'Burning Man Takes a Look Inside': "Megan Miller is the director of communications for Burning Man. She is bright and engaging, and she tells us that she first came to Esalen at the age of three with her mom... Larry Harvey and Michael Murphy are sitting on stage in that same cliff-topping tent near the end of Esalen's property where we were welcomed to the four-day summit. Stuart Mangrum is up there too, moderating the exchange between one of Burning Man's founders [Larry Harvey] and the co-founder of Esalen [Michael Murphy].

Connection between esalen and burningman

I respect that. Thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVo92yoLhaY

Pretty creepy cultish vibe

Project Monarch

It has also been put forward that Charles Manson visited Esalen days before the Tate murders. I am having trouble finding documentation

Also - Esalen is tied to Gurdjieff

ht tp://www.esalen.org/ctr/scholarly-resources/article/2833

Gurdjieff was part of the Subud movement

Which involved John G. Bennet, head of British Military Intelligence.

So over and over and over, you see these hippy movements/ gurus leading to the military. And not just CIA.

"It all began with the Russian mystic G.I. Gurdjieff and his student P.D. Ouspensky, whom Bennett was as- signed to monitor after World War I, when they mi- grated from Russia to western Europe. Bennett became a leading representative in the UK for the Gurdjieff method of the mystical “Fourth Way” to a higher con- sciousness. For the next 30 years Bennett taught the Gurdjieff method, while dabbling in other mystical sects along the way. He created his own “Institute for the Comparative Study of History, Philosophy and the Sciences” in the UK in 1946, centered on the Gurdjieff method but bringing together other mystics from around the world—a perfect petri dish for both pro ling and manipulating such movements.
In 1956, a member of the Subud movement showed up at Bennett’s Institute, and Bennett joined the move- ment immediately. Bennett quickly arranged for Bapak to come to the UK, and within months was traveling around the world, often with Bapak, spreading the movement. He also translated some of Bapak’s writings and wrote a book called Concerning Subud."

h ttp://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2015/eirv42n48-20151204/20-24_4248.pdf

i honestly have no idea whats going on, but user seems to have put a lot of work on it, and at least isnt one of these one-liner bait threads, so here have a bump

Witnessed. Kek wills it.

yeah, now i feel like i have to read through everything. dammit

h ttp://archive.is/X3nNq

Gurdjieff, esalen.

Witnessed

Constantly.

bump

This was the thread yesterday on this

ht tp://boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/118139439

Most all discussed there, is here

>h ttps://steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin

mindmap to help cut down reading time - shows how pedo werner leads to Lin Chase and everything else

BUT IF YOU READ NOTHING AT ALL ---

RESEARCH THIS -

www. bigtechstrategy.com
www. woofactormusic.com [Archive] (web.archive.org/web/20170323200637/http://www.woofactormusic.com/)
www. woofactorvoices.com [Archive](web.archive.org/web/20170323200428/http://www.woofactorvoices.com/tlin-chase)
www. thetigerstripes.com [archive](web.archive.org/web/20170323195949/http://www.thetigerstripes.com/)
www. illegalrodeo.com [Archive](web.archive.org/web/20170323200039/http://www.illegalrodeo.com/)

OR ECSTATIC LIVING

thank you and kek be with all of you anons

>a great horned owl
i assume that means the boy is ripped, taken by the corrupted version (horns turning meleg into a symbol of moloch basically)

*the boy is rip

Ecstatic Living, also headquartered at Harbin

Ecstatic Living is a tantric "sacred sexuality" teaching organization which gives seminars "nationwide." Their Director Logan Rose - who also worked for Harbin Hot Springs - has advocated for early child sex education for four year olds. Also note their heart shaped logo with a spiraled "e" inside it.

Logan Rose, argues for (very) early sex education saying: "they grow up associating their sexuality to love and play"
The blog post about childhood sexual education is replicated on another website domain "constantcontact.com" where, underneath his own blog post, he writes an extra disclaimer not seen on his blog:
"p.s....
On a different note, we're looking for men, women and couples who have participated in our past workshops and would now like to assist at some of our upcoming workshops

h ttp://archive.is/FUHxJ

the end of this gay earth cant come soon enough

Yes

That is exactly what is happening and their arrogance can be their downfall if we dig and find dirt on them

We need information on Lin Chase's websites if any user can find anything at all

According to their site, Vixen Companies include:

www. bigtechstrategy.com

I am still looking myself as well

Bumpppp

Bump because I have been to esalen several times and this is spoopy

Lin chase's Facebook

h ttp://archive.is/X6TFM

remember the south park episode with the super adventure club where they go into 3rd world countries to fuck children which makes them stay young and live forever?

this is the exact same shit, except its funded by the government, after fucking the childs they eat them, and its a lot less funny than south park is

That's literally the truth and they use "charities" to the third world to do it.

More posts by Lin Chase on Facebook - one indicates she has a boat

>>>> anons help me dig, if she is as spooky as I think she is, any real information, dirt etc will be gone fast

h ttp://archive.is/X6TFM

>>>>>>>>>>>> h ttp://www.illegalrodeo.com

=

>So over and over and over, you see these hippy movements/ gurus leading to the military. And not just CIA.
i believe the hippymovement itself was some psyop, or at least heavily subverted. they always went on about peace and flowerpower etc, however their symbol speaks of somthing else. left is the rune meaning life. if you turn it around like the hippies did you get the rune meaning death and destruction. why would the hippies use this?

bingo anons

bingo.

Found a fucker from HAI global commenting on Chase's pic of her boat.

Want to bet the boat is named trixie lynn?
archive.is/1X8Ck

GET IN HERE.

Boat comment
h ttp://archive.is/OQKli

Guy from HAI global who left comment

h ttp://archive.is/yBm2b

i looked throught that facebook profile, and didnt see anything really. seems like your average feminist globalist anti trump shill. but who knows

the cia created the teen market and the entire counter culture

I would have to explain an entire previous pol thread.

Read a small amount of either this

ht tp://boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/118139439

or this

h ttps://steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin

she is running fake probable CP websites with no real address. The address for her vixen strategy business is a non existent location with no building. As is her supposed music party child site

"lillboppers.com" which is not only an oral sex reference but also is registered to vixen strat LLC and again to the same non existent address

Look it up

And she is also a former executive at Accenture

She's an IT expert

She is probably running CP for important spooky types and this is our chance to find evidence before it is gone

h ttp://archive.is/mzqOF

i didnt mean to tell she isnt a pedo or childtrafficer. i just didnt see any connections by looking through the pictures and groups. but i also dont know the other people connected to this, so maybe when looking through the comments you will find some connections. all i could do is to look for obvious symbolism or references, but will look into it, and read the older thread, even though not now

This guy works at accenture with her and like her lilboppers kike book post.
kike book . com /allen.valahu/about

look at these sites - really need help there because they are probably the fronts themselves

www. bigtechstrategy.com

this account like her twitter post
twitter.com/packetsled

Lin chase links

Bit Tech strategy - does it exist???

archive.is/1Uf8h

Speech works

archive.is/LAXxs

Second Look - legit? Fake?

h ttp://archive.is/EEYOF

Woo Factor Productions

What even is that? Music or CP?

archive.is/42fam

Can we get an ID on this boat of hers?

h ttp://archive.is/gm2um

archive.is/1Uf8h

This isn't schizo tinfoil shit. Try reading it.
The dudes they're digging dirt up on are related to trafficking gangs. Don't you dare say orgs like the mafia aren't real.

so the first link pretty much seems to be just some frontwebsite. i at least dont understand who would make a website for softwaredeveloping and not give any examples of their work. just the contacts with the voicemessage seems scetchy, but well. maybe some user who is into hacking can look if there is something hidden on it. if not i dont get the purpose of those. the next two about voiceacting and the music, seem to be more legit though. didnt check the others yet

>twitter.com/packetsled

archive.is/VK0oE Archived it, tyvm

Archive of her twitter

h ttp://archive.is/VqvRc

Big Tech strategy where lin is apparently CEO

h ttp://archive.is/nMSOH .....>>> WOWOWOWOWOW nothing there it's just "hey...... if you want to have a "software conversation" give us a call.

No company info on the page, nothing there at all.

This reeks of fake/ front /something spooky

bump

Good info man. Saving this archive to spread around.

none of her sites load for me, could be my extensions or something

Agreed - and I am a decent researcher but not a hacker. I guess if anyone can get this to a hacking friend that's what we need.

h ttp://archive.is/EdqoP

This woman is terrifying

hit ps:/ /www .linkedin.com/in/linlchase/

That's been one of my problems as I've been researching her sites - they are still up right now on the original links but all of them archive as blank pages so you either have to look at a screen shot or go to the original page. Since she is a fucking IT expert I am guessing that was intentional.

Also holy shit people look at her resume

Half of it is fake, the other half is I don't even know what to say - is she really that big of a fish?

hit ps://www.linkedin.com/in/linlchase/

hit ps://www.linkedin.com/in/linlchase/

well this is clearly no big deal at all

posting these for ppl who won't look up her linkedin

just wanted to say i appreciate your work user. i know its frustrating when you got a shit load of info which potentially is important and meaningfull, but have to keep the thread going almost all by yourself.

...... hmm

angel.co/lin-chase

Founded SecondLook, Vixen Strategy and NeoSpeech. Did a stint as a partner at Accenture. Also, CMU Ph.D. in CS.

Neospeech dunno if you knew about that

thank you very much.. it's difficult to know which part to explain/re-explain haha. Just got to a wall with her websites where it's beyond my ability to look into and I guess kek will either send a hacker to this, or it will go nowhere.

Any anons have hacker friends.. send them this

hahaha

post-gazette.com/business/businessnews/2007/06/23/Talking-with-Lin-Chase/stories/200706230122?pgpageversion=pgevoke

Her resume lists the root group, too - which is located in boulder colorado

some archives of their pages

h ttp://archive.is/0O8yM

"We maintain close working relationships and certifications with industry leaders in technology products and services including Oracle, Sun Microsystems, Check Point Software, Cisco, VMware and others. While those relationships allow us to keep on the front edge of new releases and provide vendor feedback, we take great steps to maintain our objectivity and broad market knowledge of products we don't represent. This includes a wide range of open source solutions as well as newly emerging technologies. Our goal is to provide the best fit solution for our clients in terms of cost, functionality and supportability."

team
archive.is/LU9kI

services
archive.is/sQv3S

So the Root Group is obviously legit as in exists - sounds spooky though

Bumping.
The shill threads are raging tonight

god confirms. but i feel like they are just shilling hardcore around the clock. wether there is something important or not

Another area to look into since Jason Weston literally hangs out with pedos, is faculty at esalen and executive director of HAI Global

-- would be his photography studio - which is supposed to earn 2.5 million a year somehow. Totally legit though I'm sure

h ttp://www.jasonweston.com

Doing god's work OP

Witnessed

found this

Which leads to steve and bed tracey here

archive.is/elCGQ

digging

archive.is/elCGQ

fuckfuckfuck

fuck

fuckfuckfuckfuck

fuckfuck

fuckdamnit

hit ps://bizstanding.com/directory/CA/SI/3792/

ht tps://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Santa-Cruz/beverly-tracey/43595958.aspx

archive.is/EmC1Z
archive.is/elCGQ
archive.is/ONe8V

They have changed their description to not say the part about child photography but I think we are onto something

I know it's late as fuck for most of us.

No sleep. Digging.

archive.is/DbudF