Okay i know asians hate black people that's cool but

Just how racist are they? I come to you losers because i feel kind of torn on this.( Yes ,i'm one of these superior blacks you spend your days,weeks...life crying about). I have many close asian friends, i dated 2 asian girls, my longest relationship was a 3 year relationship with a korean girl.Her parents liked me and i'm the one who broke up this summer.

My social circle is composed of blacks,arabs and asians. All university-educated, mostly in med/pharm/dental/engineering and i don't look or act white washed AT ALL. I'm a med student

Online i keep seeing that asians hate blacks blablabla. Yeah it's true and all,fuck them too but at the same time i have close asian friends. How can you hate a race that hates you while some of your best friends are from that race?

It feels weird. I'm chill with white dudes tho, i have white friends but no close white friends. I never had to deal with some inbred loser like most 4channers, maybe because they are at the bottom of the social hierarchy and i don't see them often?

Anyway,I'm not sure hoe to deal with asians. It'd be easier to tell myself "lol fuck them if they hate me because i'm black" but i have really good asian friends...i can't assume that every asian hates me. Yes phaggots,this is my blog. Make yourself useful and answer this fucking question,you useless Niggers.

Fuck off leaf

Shut up nigger

(Lol it's actually fun to refer to white losers niggers because they truly are)

>Sup Forums exists to help an 80 point IQ, genetically inferior nigger with his larp

fuck off jamal

good luck with being a "med student"

Awkward.

Good luck? Every single member of my direct family is a doctor lol.

>Iq 80

Fucking great projection

God, I can't even say that with a straight face.

Mr Black Intellectual, lmao....

You may not realize it but your strange disbelief (you live in an echochamber so it kinda makes sense) is telling me that i'm better than you in every way. Thanks for the compliment i guess?

Are you happy being a med student primarily because you're a nigger and not because you're qualified?

(you)

Provide any form of evidence, proof, fuck it, even one source that the average iq of blacks is higher than 90 in any country. (i can provide plenty to argue the opposite.)

You can't. That's because blacks are genetically inferior.

You're not a doctor. That's because you're not capable of being one.

This place truly is pathetic

Brb graduate at the top of your class

>"N-nigger! Not qualified"

Get in medschool with a 4.0 in a province that doesn't have A.A

>N-Nigger!

just hang yourself already if you're that miserable. Your life is worthless,you spend your days in an hate-filled echochamber, just end it already dude,it's getting beyond pathetic

Seems like you losers are gonna keep throwing a childish tantrum so i'll go to bed.

You'll hang yourself on your "day of the rope" alt-right suicide event. Wear diapers and don't fuck it up, the E.R team shouldn't waste time on subhuman filth like you

>Every single member of my direct family is a doctor lol.

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

FAMILY OF INTELLECTUALS

LMAO IM FUCKING WEAK

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS KID IS FOR REAL

>Genetically inferior

Amazing projection. I can tell you'll kill yourself soon lol

>black
>leaf
why am I not surprised. I have plenty of gook friends they never stop saying nigger and fucking despise blacks way more than I a whitey ever could

Prove it Mr. Larp

And a sociopath, cute, I didn't think niggers were smart enough for that kind of complex psychological problem

Your asian friends are losers. I shit on them lol. My neurosurg bro's piss is more valuable to society than your entire social circle combined and every single generation of your inbred family loll
Thanks for the compliment.

>I'm a med student
>can't even form a proper sentence

kek

Nice larp OP, no proof, no (you)s

You don't "deal with" Asians, you fucking racist filth lol. Maybe people hate you because you're an awful person lol, not every bad relationship you have with someone is due to you being black. lol

I don't have anything against you, by the way. You inherited shit-tier genetics at birth, and were raised in a Toronto ghetto, so the environment wasn't ideal.

No wonder you dropped out of highschool. You couldn't have finished college, even if you had wanted to.

This is why blacks never progress as a community beyond tribalism in society. You simply aren't capable.

I have a masters from uoft and make 80 an hour. most of my gookbuds finished with phds in cali/ny. idk why you think Sup Forums is full of people who cant function, its called masking nignog

anyways, here's your (you)

>Nigger

It is pretty clear that i'm the human while you're the white niggers in this situation. Alright going to bed for real. I advice you losers to take a look at reality and leave this hate filled echochamber. Then maybe...your mom won't have to find your corpse hanged from the ceiling in the upcoming months or years

Also, for some reason your hilarious disbelief(more pathetic than hilarious but oh well) is like a cherry on a cake. It feels good to know losers are crying and living in misery while i'm loving my life

Why is it always a fucking leaf?

That wasn't a compliment asshole.
Prove that you're not pretending you stupid nigger.

>english is the main language everywhere in canada

The more you know

I'm truly out. I enjoyed speaking to you lunatic losers tho. I doubt you guys will still be alive in a couple months/couple years max but....make sure you don't fuck your your "day of the rope" suicide event. I'm dead serious. Don't fuck it up.

>d-dont leave us, come back!

At least write Sup Forums on a napkin with the date on it

answer this one first tho toronto hoodrat

Rake war now!

>A supposed black who uses the word nigger.
Timestamp your skin color or else go larp somewhere else.

Individuals do not represent an entire race. In every group there are outliers, but if you look at the statistics, you can see that blacks are on average less intelligent than whites. Not to mention that on average, blacks commit more crimes per capita than whites in every country with a sizeable black population.

witch doctor and medical doctor arent the same thing

relax, no one that has attended an actual university is racist

and yes, asians in general are racist as fuck, but black people are not the center of the universe: they might think you are a monkey-loking bad-smelling drug dealer but their actual hatred is reserved for other asian ethnicities

Blacks are like natures population control?

Bait like this can get even the best trained autists triggered