OPERATION REMOVE HIJAB : THE PROPAGANDA WAR MACHINE

to make propaganda sandniggers could understand we need to wright it in their language therefore i will use my arabic speaking skill to translate any piece of text i am given to , all hail the christian europe

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/4/11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fired up and ready to go!

Shit like this is why I love Sup Forums

Not your personal army faggot

And if you weren't a retarded newfag you would know you need to make AMMO first before you start the WAR.

Sage and HIDE

>Arabs, blacks and Asians are sleeping with out women in the real world so we're going to pay back... Online through twitter

Wew

Go to /egy/ on infinite chan if you need real sluts

>obviously fake videos that depend entirely on manufactured reactions/outrage for easy money
>your brilliant plan is to spam these videos with comments and views to give them easy money

Okay.

You know, yelling "shill" all the time should at least let you know when you're dealing with one.

Do it
Muslim women are slutty whores I've fucked 7 myself all had husbands

Get some of our manwhore anons on this to give us timestamps

أركب وقل عفارم

>personal army
>spacing out your wording like some faggot from reddit
>pretending to be an oldfag when you're clearly new
First off, that personal army rule only applies to raids that only benefit one person instead of the board itself, and since Sup Forums despises muzzies with a passion, this benefits us. That and if you were truly old, you would know that saging is fucking pointless now dumbass

I've been here a lot longer then you faggot

Kid, you have to 18 or older to be on this site.

Translation?

Thats not even arabic wtf are you smoking?

where is this conversation even going retards

dude don't be so dense. that is not how things work here

Yes yes... everyone's dick is ginormous. Now let's focus.

>Oh man look at these muslims getting cucked my white men hahahaha muslim women are such whores and will do anything for master race white cock.

>Niggers fucking our women is disgusting. Why are white women such whores. White women will do anything for black cock.

Sup Forums is such a hypocrite.

Anyone good with girls wanna do a hidden camera thing and try and do something with real Muslims?

Doubt anyone on Sup Forums is up to it but i was fantasizing about it earlier, stroll the city in sped up view until a hijab is spotted, selectively display the successes, blur the girls faces if they are actually visible (So they dont get found out, cry who did it and you get beheaded by the family, meaning you cant make more videos(But if they are found out its proof that they are Muslim which will piss off and frighten the men)) but let us hear their voice a bit.

عم دخن كس أمك

>Jew vs Jew
Oldest subversion trick in the book

ride up and have fun *inset lenny face*

>Not shitposting wildly in all directions for maximum salt

what did you expect

Come on the other thread boyz

Leave those muslims alone

Doing this and we're no different then the average Person of Color

I thought we were trying to inspire a muzzie chimpout not make a cogent argument against miscegenation.

Think of them as hardcore Christian women
They're pent up and horny as fuck
And nothing gets a woman wetter than cheating on her boring husband
>just keep a knife handy if he finds out

They wanted western civilization.

We are just giving them a taste.

انت مصري يا ولد

OP HERE
20 fucking answers and nothing for me to translate
are we that uncreative ????

you are humanizing them, you are mising the point

do mudslimes have forums or site that they frequent in order to get maximum exposure?
>decide message
>muzzie user write arabic txt
>we make memes
>spread them like spam bots

Watcha doin there rabbi?

Well the goal here is to make them go back to their own homes
So we are helping them by preventing them from getting cucked by white men

This

Google "فرسان السنة"
Its a popular islamic forum

The funny thing is, Arab girls are actually really sexual, how do I know this?

Well, a friend of mine went out with an Arab girl, and he said that Arab girls are sexually frustrated most of the time, while Muslim males deny it. You can't suppress human anatomy, you can't declare yourself a Muslim and then suddenly all the hormones just disappear, and you no longer get horny, no, it doesn't work like that.

I've spoken to a fair few Arab girls, the topic always glided towards Arab guys and how treat women like shit because they can, and because it's part of the culture. My friend's ex said that most Arab girls do like white guys because we're really caring, and nice.

Every girl out there is sexual as fuck, it's just the way they choose to show it.

I was talking about the married ones
We should slut them out for maximum but hurt
The single ones are complete whores for anybody who says
>Islam ain't all bad, I might convert one day

yep

grassroots weaponized autism

>the point of the thread is to translate propaganda not discussing female sexuality

Yes they are. I've said this about 10 times today but one almost broke my dick in college riding so hard.

Now, how do we get them out of the closet?

Why are muslim men so insecure Sup Forums?

Also "منتدى ستارتايمز"
Its a normie type forum
Go to the section related to immigrates

if you can make degenerate feminist book covers with muslim girls that will be awesome.

>Make Love, Not War: The Sexual Revolution: An Unfettered History.

Damn... she looks like the dick breaker I mentioned.

Translate this

Bump for self induced extradition

dude for fuck sake lets hit facebook with an arabic hastag those no shit is gonna make its way through small time chat rooms

Just singed up to a dating app and a Muslim girl messaged me almost immediately after updating my stats, her profile looks pretty legit and makes no mention of wanting a muslim or religeous man
If she is real, this is the point at where i get tired of winning.

Wont work for a simple reason:

> Women dressing up like the Virgin Mary will always ALWAYS ALWAYS be considered hypocritical if they try shit like this.

It's INBUILT SLUT-SHAMING.

You can't teach that

K any ideas for a hashtag?

i make the languge not the photoshop
>فلنصنع الحب بدل الحرب . لقد حان وقت الثورة الجنسية . الثورة الي الغير مدونة

On the other thread we decided #MuslimFeminist

dumbass the source of the text is there (4:11)
quran.com/4/11

Nah you wont get far like that
We dont tolerate feminist
Try hitting the pride of their men that will get them fired up
Something like #اختك مع الكافر تزني

>#HaramBaes

Eat da poopoo

These boards just wouldn't be the same without its obligatory shitposting leaf

You are reaching next level jewery. Meet up with her and take pics.

This is it. If the women are subverted the whole globalist agenda is btfo.

Also try to act like a muslim so they dont get suspicios
Use hadits and quran texts

i think we should make this like a movment or a revolotion thing like #TheSexalAwakining
اليقظةـالجنسية#

Muslims chimp out so hard... are they worse than nuggets?

is it trending yet its been like 4 hours

LOL!

That'll get him killed!

Not even joking - someone .. at fucking random .. will straight up murder him and not GAF.

Yes, brilliant.

Change that to "this is how we dress in the west." We're going for believable.

so we have about two option
1) sexual revulotion
2) muslims fucking infedels
i say we go for two so we could blend in and i know how eazy it is to triggier muzis

This was tried already.

> SPOILER: it didn't work.

Reason: the ones that actually did that shit were slut shamed into oblivion and the ones who didn't had 1000 babies.

Now this is an idea I can get on board with...

Is not for a trigger. This will inevitably lead to a critique of western slut culture, the idea is that leftist will attack their own argument.

We need to use the same techniques that they use

i will copy that tomorrow i will do the image.

It wont happen we are conservative as fuck
They will think that the movment is a jewish propeganda to make our women sluttier
Look at the religion freedom movment in egypt and how that turned out
Its better if we try to act as if we were muslim nationalists

Does American Apeshit even sell to Muslims??

Ok but can't cross the streams. Sexual revolution memes in one pile, triggering mudslimes in another.

This guy gets it because in the quran its forbiddent for women to marry an infidel
And if we dont blend in they will call us jews

LMFAO!

>mfw :we are the jews making the propaganda

> Its better if we try to act as if we were muslim nationalists

You're STILL not gonna get far at all.

Remember: the 1970's already had ALLLL this at much higher rates.

The girls who don't wear hijab can blend in with American girls .. which implies being sluts.

The ones wearing hijab and slutting it up are too small in number and too hypocritical to pull anything off.

> You're only left with attacking their young men

But that wont work now cuz they're distracted by 6 CIVIL WARS
> Thanks OBAMA

Time to level up on seriousness.

Just google "Iran in the 60's"

But they're not actually sleeping with them because most women are disgusted by low status gimmegrants

mfw its all pathetic propaganda compared to jewish subversion progaganda

ya gotta go deep man, ya gotta use their own beliefs against them, ya gotta twist their own faith to benefit your own cause.

make up some evidence about that Aisha cunt mohammad raped, say she use to cuck him on the regular with the Caucasian slaves I'm sure they had, make up a story about how she use to love making love with the white slave men and never used to fug with mohammad after she turned like 16

that sort of shit ya know, make them question their own history, like how the kikes do to us. hijack their history and steer it into the 5 pillars of islam so to speak ehehe

>speaks shitskin
>flag
Of course you do

prototype 1 :
quran verse about adoultry
people beware of you dughters and wimen look what happens to them in the infedel land

Now that makes me sad. Those titties don't need to be hidden away only to be runner up to a goat.

bamp

Yeah I already thought there's some good money for some user to do some staged videos of white men fucking refugee women for cash. Guaranteed maximum outrage especially because muslims would definitely see it.

>not learning future german
Seems stupid not to.

You are forgetting that algeria,tunisia and morroco and the whole saudi kingdom are the ones migrating to europe
There are no civil wars here and no terror attacks
And young men are pretty insecure because most of them are ugly while arab girls crave white cocks

Are there any "gnostic gospels" of the Quran?

Translate this.. All jews should BURN!

Thanx Faggot!

We already have shias in iran making stories about aisha fucking abou backer