Ywn uncover the secrets of WW2

>ywn uncover the secrets of WW2

Who knows what the Allies and Axis have covered up.

Other urls found in this thread:

germanvictims.com/2013/05/poland-started-planned-ww-ii/
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Corridor#Exodus_of_the_German_population
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/002200949002500104?journalCode=jcha
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would be nice to be able to go back in time and observe moments in history, fuck.

AYRIAN BLOOD aint cheap son...

>ywn know if the CIA really did pick up Hitler by way of south america
>ywn know if the fuhrer didn't actually kill himself instead living comfy for many years under CIA protection

>Who knows what was covered up
You mean like the fact that Poland was slaughtering ethnic Germans in the summer of 1939 and Hitler did nothing wrong?

>nazis actually believe this

germanvictims.com/2013/05/poland-started-planned-ww-ii/

>germanvictims.com
Well this seems unbiased

Pleb argument.
>wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html

That's not a pleb argument, you need actual facts to back up your arguments not blatant propaganda sites

I asked dad, he said he mostly covered Dresden with bombs.

"We defeated the wrong enemy."

-George Patton, 1945

It's because the Soviets were a bigger threat to the United States than the Nazis not because the Nazis did nothing wrong

The Nazis did everything that was necessary to purge their nation of disease and build a strong future for their people. It's absolutely vital to rid your country of Jewish media dominance. Unless and until you do that you cannot get better.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Corridor#Exodus_of_the_German_population
>German political scientist Stefan Wolff, Professor at the University of Birmingham, says that the actions of Polish state officials after the corridor's establishment followed "a course of assimilation and oppression"
>The Nazis increased their requests for the incorporation of the Free City of Danzig into the Reich, citing the "protection" of the German majority as a motive.[83] In November 1938, Danzig's district administrator, Albert Forster, reported to the League of Nations that Hitler had told him Polish frontiers would be guaranteed if the Poles were "reasonable like the Czechs." German State Secretary Ernst von Weizsäcker reaffirmed this alleged guarantee in December 1938
> headlines buzzed about how Poland was misusing its economic rights in Danzig and German Danzigers were increasingly subjugated to the will of the Polish state.

WIKIPEDIA you fucking pleb ass plebian.

>Who knows what the Allies and Axis have covered up.
You mean like the fact that the Holocaust did not happen?

>absolutely vital to the success of your nation to rid your country of Jewish media dominance
So vital that the country that did it ruined Germany by losing a war

>implying wikipedia is trustworthy
>criticizing Poles for assimilating and oppressing the Germans
>ok with Germans assimilating and oppressing others

Why is his helmet not scorched? Since when do tankers wear infantry helmets?

>changing the goal posts
See >you need actual facts to back up your arguments not blatant propaganda sites
I've given you 2 sites now and I can find more. You keep changing the goalposts on what we're talking about.
>criticizing Nazis for oppressing the Jews
>ok with Poles oppressing Germans
Nice.

I bet you think the Holocaust happened too, don't you?

I never said I was ok with Poland oppressing Germans

I sure do. Met one guy with a cool tattoo at the holocaust museum. He needed some donation money from us to keep the museum running

What you will truly never know is if the man who portrayed Hitler from 1943-1945 was even Adolf himself or one of 4 body doubles...
None of the speeches made after 1943 had that zeal or verbal ability that allowed him to rise as quickly as he did. Its almost like someone had replaced him.. Oh wai-

You came in and made fun of this user by posting this
using the platform that this was somehow incorrect and went on to discredit the site here
I provided you two more and we began the discussion of evidence and legitimacy of the website here
So I grabbed one from the most well known and generally correct website known and you change the goalposts on what we're talking about here
>criticizing Poles for assimilating and oppressing the Germans
>ok with Germans assimilating and oppressing others

I used your logic against you and you didn't like that so you're now going to sperg out because I can prove that the Polish were oppressing the Germans and that Hitler tried to negotiate for Danzig years before the Holocaust was even mentioned.

We're Nazis not morons.

the nuclear bombs were just holograms.

>Nazis not morons
I will concede that upon further research Poland was mistreating the German minority but not from your bullshit source
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/002200949002500104?journalCode=jcha

Holocaust also happened, as was documented by Eisenhower. I'm not a fucking traitor so I don't side against Ike

Close, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were holograms, the nuke was also a hologram that's why the US nuked them. It would only work on those two cities

I'm always on the front lines ready to meme at a moments notice.

Heil Victory brother.

So wtf happened to Patton? Did he go insane?

The radiation has clearly taken its toll. Japanons are the best posters, though, so checked.

He got redpilled. Then he got assassinated.

Yeah okay chief whatever you say. Because our government doesn't lie and cover things up all the time.
>Jews especially don't lie

Nope, he started to get too close to the truth (it's the Jews) and there were rumors that he was going to run for president (he was very popular with the troops) so they accidented him.

No.

He became redpilled on the jq and wanted to rearm a few german divisions so that together they could defeat the jewish bolsheviks.

Literally broke his neck in car crash as soon as he started to notice coincidences he shouldn't have been noticing. Yes the car he was traveling in was full and yes he was the only one injured.
Pure coincidence.

Respectfully, sir, that was a very anti-semitic post. Please stop being so bigoted.

kill yourself kike

I do apologize my good man.

Up boat this post

>7 posts my my ID
Don't take things so literally, user.

>1 post by this ID
JIDF plz

"This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue. It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the result of remembering it."-Patton

Cant say shit like this and expect the Jew to let you live.

"Evidently the virus started by Morgenthau and Baruch of a Semitic revenge against all Germans is still working. Harrison (a U.S. State Department official) and his associates indicate that they feel German civilians should be removed from houses for the purpose of housing Displaced Persons. There are two errors in this assumption. First, when we remove an individual German we punish an individual German, while the punishment is -- not intended for the individual but for the race.

Furthermore, it is against my Anglo-Saxon conscience to remove a person from a house, which is a punishment, without due process of law. In the second place, Harrison and his ilk believe that the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to the Jews, who are lower than animals."-Patton

Might have been the most redpilled of all time. Its a shame the jew killed him.

>ywn see the secrets of WW1
FTFY
Why even live

It's a jap head mounted on a tank.