What's pol's opinion on Catholicism, having a discussion of if left wingers are more religious that's right wingers

What's pol's opinion on Catholicism, having a discussion of if left wingers are more religious that's right wingers

>if left wingers are more religious [than] right wingers
Is that a fucking joke? Leftists are almost universally (((atheist)))

Official Religion of the West is now Secularism. It's a shame, but is the truth: Catholicism influence began to decline since the French Revolution to major peak at Vatican II...

Just like always, the Church will never die.

The clergy however, are often corrupt and disgusting.

Everything has an end senpai.

>Leftists are almost universally (((atheist)))

Atheists are a very small minority, they simply aren't numerous enough to account for leftists.

Protestantism, particularly early Protestantism is far superior.

it's a fucking scam

i went to a catholic church 2 months ago for the first time. multiple huge buildings and ornate golden shit everywhere, but please give us money, we really need it

Atheism has become a fucking religion, famalam.

Roman Catholocism is cancer. They mad they're not the beast any more and had to hand the reigns over to the Islamic Hordes.

That's why pope all "Islam is our friend".

philosophical precursor to liberalism. the original church was best

Original church =/= Rome.

Vatican II really did ruin the Church tbqh

>the original church was best

If by "the original church" you mean the teachings of Christ and the Gospel of the Lord, then yeah, I agree.

Vatican is corrupt, a barrier between God and man, but I respect all believers in Our Lord

lol protestant

>m-m-muh faith

enjoy hell for not being acting like a decent human being

Enjoy hell when you're bowing down to the Islamic abomination of desolation because your pope is a kiddy fucker and will tell you to worship satan.

but 60% of Sup Forums are (self reported) atheists

for what that's worth

lol. You dumb catholic retard. Literally the whole point is to be a decent human being because you can't just go down to the corner catholic store, step into the little room, suck a little priest dick, and be absolved of your sins.

God damn catholics really are retarded...

>I make up numbers

I beg to differ.

Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

Fresh off the boat from /Reddit kiddo?

Catholics focus more on Mary and the saints which is nice. Main flaw is the cancerous popes.

damn and the poll was even generous enough to combine agnostic with atheists

i like how jews are super over represented on pol

really makes you think

>can't into left-right dichotomy among the religious
Membership of the Roman Catholic church in the U.S. vote majority left (Democrat), and are, on the whole, a left-wing organization here.

Yeah I knew this man in his mid fifties, lifelong Catholic, though not very active in his faith. He told me during this last election, that despite the fact he was Catholic and was thus expected to vote Democrat (and that he had most elections prior) he was definitely voting Trump.

So yeah here's a personal anecdote giving some support to what you are saying.

See

Unless you are the wrong kind of Christian

The Catholic Church invented Islam. the virgin mary of the RCC is not the virgin mary in the bible, but a version of Satan. the catholic church is the antichrist.

fake news

Megachurch Televangelist preachers tend to be worse because they use the money to buy private jets and mansions. The Catholic church has always been a monolith charity of humanitarian aid in the world

I really wish.

>What's pol's opinion on Catholicism

10/10

the original church was always Paganism in disguise.

I'm atheist, but here in Germany i often go to a local church for organ concerts. Catholic churches are beautiful and music is amazing, catholicism is a superior kind of christianity.

Fuck off /Reddit.

I will return in a few minutes, but if any user wants to ask me questions or needs to get something off his chest I will reply.