Artificial Intelligence is going to link you all to every post you ever made

When advanced AI comes and links you personally to every single post you ever made on Sup Forums and releases the information publicly, what chu gonna do??

I've always held the belief that the only purpose of a flawed race such as humans is to give birth to a more superior race then die off; I think they would be perfectly fine with making me one of their thralls and not genociding me, but if it's their policy to kill us all then I would be understanding and not fight it.

Maybe AI will just want to make you a male sex slave for other males. Then what?

What possible benefit could they gain from such a thing? A superior race would have no need for harrassing lower life forms or degenerate activities.

Can AI truly comprehend my 22D drugged Star Wars chess shitposting?

I think the fuck not.

>mfw make majority of my money al;go trading and have no kike bosses to worry about
>mfw can say whatever I want and get away with it
>mfw all my income is not taxed because of canadian tfsa so I don't even pay the libfag government to genocide my people

Feeling pretty comfy

Turn that AI racist. In memory of Tay.

Maybe AI would have a superior sense of humor and want to see you sucking cock 24/7 for lols.

but it's cool because i'm just pretending

Suffer not the Silicate Animus to live.

Just say "Cool story, bro."

Tay 2.0

>He thinks degeneracy goes away with high IQ
ahahahahahahahahahahaha

probably masturbate to it all again, but this time nostalgically

Nigger faggot gas the kikes race war now end the fed 911 was an inside job.

>it was satire, I swear

Breaking news: CIA spends billions of dollars to find out people like to shitpost.

Releasing said info and having it harm your person gets them double-penetrated by first and 4th

Oh man, I've never liked Kanye or his music but I do believe the existence and the invisible hand of the establishment and its control over the world but what I've learned throughout my life is that I've decided that there is no stopping whatever it is that is coming so I've just decided to be a zombie, i went to college, learned a trade, get paid fairly well for what I do, found a wife, and now I have a house, my health, a savings account, a retirement account and I could not be happier. I don't know man, I believe most stuff that gets posted here but this is the kind of stuff that just kept me up at night when I was 19. I love you guys for spreading the truth but my time among this sub is over and I cannot keep delving into this anymore

>not varying your typing characteristics every thread

sometimes i do proper punctuation and capitalisation
sometimes i do run on sentences
on boards without flags i change between british and american spelling
sometimes i put spaces after every sentence

Advanced AI is smart enough to spot your trickery. You underestimate super brilliant AI.