If you don't own at least one you're not fucking free

The right and responsibility to defend ones own life is the most basic freedom. Proof you're free.

Other urls found in this thread:

primaryarms.com/primary-arms-advanced-micro-dot-with-push-buttons-and-up-to-50k-hour-battery-life-md-ads
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still need an AR-15, a 1911, and I do really want a Cx4.

You own those inanimate objects because you're terrified of the hoards of niggers that roam your streets, raping, thieving and murdering.

Gotta admit, the freedom to suicide is really low without one, but suicide by drone strike looks more promising at this rate.

No because my own life is mine to defend, not the cops.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

im too fucking poor

Guns are scary. You should turn your guns in immediately, they are incredibly dangerous. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Where are you from I'll literally give you a free gun if you're nearby :^)

OP is a fed monitoring you.

The amount of gun ownership probably does correlate pretty well with how bad the US government got in the past 20 years though. Guns were pretty incidental things in the past.

Doing what? You realize firearm ownership is legal and widespread in this country, right?

I love my SKS I smooch it every day!

>putting a 3x9 scope on a mini-14
Why?

east coast I have a concealed carry license but no gun

Miss all my guns, lost them in a freak boating accident recently.

Why not sell at least one ar 15 and get an smg ?

NON MINNESOTANS OUT, YOU GET NOTHING YOU YANKEE SCUM

>I have a concealed carry license

haha wut? How much did you spend on the license? A Hipoint shouldn't be much more expensive.

I love my ak47u

>hipoint

nigger detected

>smg
nigger gun

>freedom
Go buy a suppressor or machine gun without asking $200 worth of permission from the federal government, and see how much freedom you have.

I got it with goodboy points.

Why would anyone own a gun??

My go to gun is an RPK

My secondary is an AK74u

My sidearm is an M72 LAW

I have a 30.30 but I can't be fucked getting it out of the safe.

Did that pass? I figure Dayton would have vetoed that.

That little stack will buy you about an hours worth of freedom if the US gov decided you're a threat to the state.
Perhaps you'd have been better off with keeping Habeus Corpus...

>$200 is a lot of money

Poorfag detected

>outside shooting on my property
>some dude is freaking out, might as well be a soccer mom
>he's in hunting camos
>screaming that his house was shot
>lolwut
>tell him the shots were all in the fucking marsh behind my house in the ground
>he cries about a bullet whizzing past his head
>he said it was a bang when its actually a snap if shot at
>said it could be water that ricocheted a round
>no water, just 3ft deep mud marsh
>wasn't even shooting in his direction
>ginger redneck with Super Cracker on the back of his truck
>crying like a little faggot
>called the cops
>cops saw he was lying and just being a little bitch about it
>cops apologize for wasting my time and leave
>i can hear the faggot kicking his truck and whining to his pregnant girlfriend that the cops did nothing
This retard says he owns and shoots guns lol. What a fucking woman. I've never had any attention whoring white supremacy faggot act like a child like that, ever. Even the other neighbors were making fun of him. Helluva day.

but that's illegal and immoral, what if you hurt a burglar? They're human beings too

Why did you have all your guns on let alone need them on a boat cruise?

i knew some nigger who was making silencers out of oil filters and he got sent to a federal pen for 50 years

>GG NIGGERS +1 WHITE PEOPLE

You should have turned around and filed charges on that "man" for filing a false police report.

>tfw i was acquitted after mag dumping into a criminal nigger that broke into my home
Feels amazing man.

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN JAWS? THAT FUCKER COULD BE LURKING RIGHT UNDER YOUR BOAT?! WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF HE ATTACKED AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE A GUN?

I am very sorry for your loss.

>Hipoint

That tyrone tier shit that blows up in your hand?

I need to go dig out one of those L1A1s that our nam vets buried in WA.

That still answers nothing, nigger.

Don't remind me of dayton's existence :^(

It's ugly as sin and heavy as a boat anchor, but it won't blow up in your hand. Hipoints are pretty reliable and that's about all they're good at.

What's a good, small red dot sight? Like really fucking small.

The day black people can open carry and have no one give them more than a hmph at worst is when I will support everyone having guns.

>tfw live in commiefornia
I need a supplier so fucking bad. I'm not sitting on a waiting list for half a decade. I don't care if it's illegal I need some funs, I'm surrounded by spics and niggers and ragheads and I fear for my families safety.

>begging the government to let you have a gun accessory
True freedom, folks.

Aimpoint Micro

this one is pretty small, you might be able to do better though.

Go on Armslist you clown.

Minimum standard is pic related.

I'm reminded every time I look at how much the state takes from my paycheck and how they're gloating about a surplus, but the government giving it back to the people doesn't seem to be an option to them.

A Walmart shotty is $98 fucking dollars.

new flip sights in the mail, cant wait to sight those puppys in.

Trijicon RMR, Burris Fastfire 2, or if those are too small check out the PrimaryArms these things are fucking amazing for the price. I bought one for my AR, loved it so much that I slapped one on my AK, and thought it will still so great that I put a third on my CZ evo.

primaryarms.com/primary-arms-advanced-micro-dot-with-push-buttons-and-up-to-50k-hour-battery-life-md-ads

Why would anyone like you want to live?

>really fucking small.
Trijicon RMR, or other such pistol red dots.

Holy shit where has this website been all my life.
Thank you user

I'll do that next shoot. I've been in this house and on this land for 35 years and he's renting a shit trailer from the farmer. He has no friends out here at all. Anything he does at this point is all on him now.

Because of niggers.

And because I can.

How the fuck do you own all this but not a $400 budget AR yet? Just get a Ruger 556.

Now imagine the same three men, but they're black.

No so much of an open carry supporter now, are you?

I'd prefer to see what they were carrying rather them having them conceal it.

>implying they would have permits

>Trijicon RMR, Burris Fastfire 2
These both look like what I'm after, pretty expensive though.

Thinking of getting a Steyr *9-A1

Can't decide on a size though... S, C, M, or L.

>implying they're not good, conservative, evangelical Christians who follow the rule of law.

Inb4 hurr durr dat dusnt xist der dum munkeys

>thinking you're free if you can own a shitty lil rifle

nigger we used to be able to own fucking warships

Vortex Venoms, Burris Fastfire 2/3 are really the cheapest option for reddots of that style that aren't chinese garbage. I'd recommend saving up for one of those, They go for like ~$200 USD on amazon. Not sure what the pricing is in down under fun bucks desu.

You still can. You're just too poor.

stats don't lie user

Nice try NSA

Wooow! a 1022!?! This guy is hardcore

We will rise again my brother. Start with a big bore revolver.

>free
To do what? You have to qualify it, you unthinking baboon.

Its a fair question. I just picked up stuff I thought would be fun.

I did want to cover some bases, first, too. 22lr, shotgun, .308, 9mm... Now I'm basically just buyshing shit for funzies. AR-15 is next on the list.

Pricing here is ridiculous. Burris Fastfires are easily $5-600 optics. I'm probbaly going to lean towards the Vortex as I have a lot of their shit already. It's a $450 optic here.

texas?

Actually, I really wish negros would learn firearms safety and responsible handling. Half our damn problem is that we don't teach people how to handle guns and then wonder why they act like retards with them.

Hey, I have that same Super Alaskan, I pack it in the bush for cougars and wolves.

Not that it's the best to shoot one with, but, it's light. Hike 10 miles a day doing research for a week at a time.

Holy shit senpai, why not get someone from /k/ or here to drop ship it to you and mark the package as $10 chinese scope to get by customs/taxes?

what kind of research do you do?

Just got me a basic bitch Smith MP Sport 2

its shoots good out of the box and seems like a good base for upgrades. Im going to change the frontend to some freefloat rails and get a different stock and also ambi up the controls that I can cuz im left handed scum.

>Super Alaskan
>All steel
>Light

Are you a Sasquatch?

>Walmart shotty is $98 fucking dollars
I wouldn't trust a "Made in China" pile of shit like that with shooting clay pigeons.

>mfw someone thinks that having more than one reliable decent-caliber pistol isn't enough for "muh self defense!!" so they have multiple fucking rifles on top of multiple pistols

They're actually usually made in Turkey :^) The roaches have gotten pretty good at making cheap shotguns tho desu.

bro when u got someone locking u down with a .308 from 600 yards away how the fuck u gone take him out with a pistol?

Exactly what are you bitching about?

if you;re not willing to spend 8 hours and 200$ then youre a fucking pussy who deserves chinese invasion

I'm not touching/using one, let alone defending myself with one, without at least seeing one.

I have multiple pistols and rifles because I find them fun or like certain qualities about them :^) Not because I think I will use them all at once to defend myself.

applying for an automatic license tomorrow, whish me luck Sup Forums

Even then you should at least own a shotgun for your house. Pistols are basically just a step above throwing rocks at people

>having wait 40 days so that you can buy government-approved guns
and I bet they're all shit and standard too

it's a single shot breakaction so probably not very good for self defense anyway

Can you not post these I need to sacrifice my first born to buy a revolver

Oh, well here I am being a dumbfuck and expecting a $99 standard shotgun. I guess that makes more sense, although $99 is still a bit too cheap for my tastes.

Sorry, curry niggers are born to be slaves. And slaves don't own guns.