90% chance he gets impeached and Alex Jones goes to jail by the end of the year. What will you do Drumpfags?

90% chance he gets impeached and Alex Jones goes to jail by the end of the year. What will you do Drumpfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No fucking way.

Your constant, stubborn refusal to step outside your fantasy world is probably 80% of what makes this all so entertaining for us.

Just like Hillary had a 90% chance to win?

Wait for you to be wrong again and ultimately either stay here in self-righteous anguish while we watch you try to shill it up; or skulk back to whatever faggotry you came from in the first place.

Either way, you lost. Get over it, cunt.

quit replying to these niggers

>c

cocaine induced heart attack before impeachment

Mr. President Pence !!!
your fuckd faggot OP

who?

If that happens then its open season on SJWs

>What will you do Drumpfags?

Continue shit posting on this neanderthal cave painting village.

>that image name

This has to be bait. No one would shill this obviously

can't wait for the world to end up like the pic
plus you have to prove that he did something worth impeaching which he hasn't

WEW LADS we're finally here. Trump is going to get impeached. Don't take my word for it though! Below are many links starting with Trumps own words.

>Trump: A president under investigation can’t “govern or lead”

>Sean Hannity: A president under FBI investigation would present "a major Constitutional crisis"

>“More than circumstantial evidence” of collusion in Trump/Russia investigation
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/

>Lindsey Graham threatens Trump with impeachment at Gorsuch hearing
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/

>Adam Schiff Says There’s ‘More Than Circumstantial Evidence’ Of Trump Ties To Russia
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>Watch: Sean Spicer literally can’t say no foreign agents are working in White House
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/

>Wash. Post's Robert Costa: Trump Is "Digesting All Of This Information" From Right-Wing Media "Rather Than Just The Intelligence Brief"
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753

>Trump’s wiretapping lie has world leaders laughing at America

>It’s Not Just Conservatives Upset About Trumpcare. Another GOP Faction Is Too.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>CBO: Republican repeal plan is literally worse than no plan at all

Impeached for doing what exactly?

Live action target practice.

play vidya?

You had your 8 years with the nigger, did anything change? Our turn.

Think it was like 96% actually kek

We're going to have our very own Reichstag

WEW LADS we're finally here. Trump is going to get impeached. Don't take my word for it though! Below are many links starting with Trumps own words.

>Trump: A president under investigation can’t “govern or lead”

>Sean Hannity: A president under FBI investigation would present "a major Constitutional crisis"

>“More than circumstantial evidence” of collusion in Trump/Russia investigation

>Lindsey Graham threatens Trump with impeachment at Gorsuch hearing

>Adam Schiff Says There’s ‘More Than Circumstantial Evidence’ Of Trump Ties To Russia

>Watch: Sean Spicer literally can’t say no foreign agents are working in White House

>Wash. Post's Robert Costa: Trump Is "Digesting All Of This Information" From Right-Wing Media "Rather Than Just The Intelligence Brief"

>Trump’s wiretapping lie has world leaders laughing at America

>It’s Not Just Conservatives Upset About Trumpcare. Another GOP Faction Is Too.

>CBO: Republican repeal plan is literally worse than no plan at all

prob lynch a nigger for old times sake

Thank you OP , I have now denounced my ways . I am only voting Democrats from now on . Blue Pills .

Fpbp

Digits confirm

Epic thread! Never seen a thread like this ever before! This was the content Sup Forums was missing all along... Wow....

>99% hillary wins the election
i think we are fine

That comic looks like literal fucking heaven.

Up next on things CNN says

I can't the difference between actual shills and bored anons fishing for (You)'s anymore.

>Shariablue
>Twitter
>Shariablue
>Twitter
>Huffpoo
>etc
>etc
>etc

nice try but yea no.

>No mexicans
>muslims
>commies
etc

Since.. When did he say this?

if theres info on the president colluding with russia why not release it to show how corrupt he is like hillary clinton

Shitpost, in all likelihood.
> Czech 'em

like the 100th time at this point

/thread.

Why does Horsey love Trump and Trump voters so much? That picture is AESTHETIC.

The irony of your picture is that a lack of test is probably why horsey is such a pansy faggot

>118325000

is occupy democrats really this lame? pathetic.

You know if he does that will start the civil war, right?

I'm really not sure what you guys are expecting will happen, other then you all dying horribly.

are you really that hypocritical? sad.

Laugh my ass off, Pence is way further right than Trump, you'll be lucky to recover if he gets into the presidency.

i know its a shill thread but i wonder if they ever get tired of always being wrong