Why is Brazil such a massive fucking failure?

Why is Brazil such a massive fucking failure?

/thread.

multicultural shithole

but serious answer is inept goverment, widespread corruption, extreme wealth disparity, EXTREME poverty. You can take the monkey out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the monkey. Sometimes I wonder what the ethnic Germans and Japanese who live there feel about the country.

They have a big statue of Jesus to look at every time they stab someone.

its all negroes and hapas

my country is only 500 years old, we are still young

fuck off

Natives are retarded and have spoiled the gene-pool of the Spaniards and Portuguese who managed/immigrated to these colonies.

Actually it died when the monarchy was overthrown, we are a (((puppet))) ever since

so is America and the EU

what's your point?

I don't know if its true, but it was a much better place in the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's. Reason? Too many niggers, mulattos and such. Dropped the IQ of the nation, corrupted the population and now they can't get the country to function. It's in a state of constant civil chaos. You could be dancing in the streets or you could be shot. You could be driving down to do shopping or you could be shot. You could be swimming in rio or you could be kidnapped, then shot.

U.S is a little over 241 years old and owns the world. No excuse, faggot.

Dats racist

It died when you embraced DIVERSITY. Don't worry though, all of Europe will be your brother in 100yrs, give or take.

America is 241 no excuses you degenerate

Bring the monarchy back

Deus Vult

They overthrew their stable constitutional monarchy, led by one of the greater monarchs in history Peter II, for a shitty military oligarchy that fell apart into civil war and mass poverty.

It's pretty funny too because now all these parties literally worship the man they overthrew and sent to die in poverty, the man who raised Brazil from a colonial shithole to the power of South America.

Since it's birth Brazil was already embracing diversity

Do you think that the 'white race' is the master race?In the past, when they come here, they fucked every indian they could, and bring thousands and thousands of niggers with them.

they are the ones who started the racemixing thing

Canada is turning 150 abd we are doing much betted than you are, just wait till 2019 when we kick Trudeau out.

>78% white
>12% asian (more conservative than whites)
>barely any niggers except for toronto
>natives are more based
>

Except you aren't and nobody gives a shit about Canada. Half the world doesn't even know who you are.

We could annex your country in a couple of hours you sand nigger cock sucking faggot

>natives are based

What the fuck

Brazilian economy in the 18th century. Light-blue areas are sugar plantations.

Really makes me think..