Hey Sup Forumslocks, whats your opinion on weed?

Hey Sup Forumslocks, whats your opinion on weed?

I personally belive that weed should new legalized in America, for any use.

Most degenerative of all drugs. I think all drugs are but this stigma and belief that marijuana is somewhat an okay drug needs to die off immediately.

If you're over 16 and still smoke marijuana I wish you and everyone who does it a most violent death. I knew some motherfucker who is 44 and still smokes marijuana and he claims he's quite a successful "smoker" working a $9.50/hour job at Walmart.

Go figure, it's the clouded stupor that makes marijuana smokers and consumers think they are doing good for themselves.

I hope it becomes incredibly illegal again and that any possession in any amount is a felony charge.

Just because your friends are losers doesn't mean the rest of us are

Weed itself is fine, but the culture that surrounds it is retarded, just like any other drug culture (including alcohol culture). Just do your drugs. Don't be a fucking retard about them.

[citation needed]

>inb4 you post some naturalnews or anecdotal evidence claiming that superior CEOs are degenerative pot smokers

Degenerate faggotry

Should be legalized and hit with a huge tax so it loses its anti-establishment cool and illegal weed pushers and drug dealers in general executed, Singapore style.

All I do is smoke marijuana and buy it. I occasionally use other drugs too. Free the leaf. Fuck Jeff Sessions and Drumpf. I voted for Hillary.

Hungary for more cock?

I hate everyone who smokes weed, but I smoke weed. Also just quit 3 days in, cant smoke for new job so its gonna be a long time before I smoke again if ever.

It may be the worst thing you can do to pass time, especially if you're using it in a state where it's illegal. You're financially supporting criminal activity.

I like psychedelics much more. But weed should be legal, and alcohol must be a bit more restricted. High dudes just laugh, eat, act stupid and are being lazy. Drunk fuckers are agressive, they throw up, smell awful and ruing things. Also commit a shitton of crimes.
Weed is better in many ways and should be legal.

I believe weed is overhyped, sure it has medicinal properties to it but the people who go around and say "Dude weed cures cancer" are the degenerates. Those are the people who try to claim that its a type of Panacea that could put "big pharma" out of business, and when they try to say "but its just a plant bro" they seem to not realize that Cocaine is also technically just a plant as is Heroin.

>if pot was legalized, the Canadian government would be the first people to LOSE money selling weed

I heard this on the CBC today which is the most cucked network in Canada. I was shocked they would let something so based air.

>"I never got invited to any parties in high school"

Cannabis consumers are the lowest of the low.

Only a kike like Sanders would push for a drug that makes people schizo zombies.

Legalise coke instead. Get shit done for once.

>Coworker is in a position I don't want to be in
>I wish I was able to police adults
>Further, I wish I could go above the law to punish someone for being in a position that I don't like
>He's in that position because of X and only X and therefore X is literally communism

Why shouldn't adult citizens in the land of the free make decisions for themselves?

Overrated drug

But a stupid debate, it should be legal like most drugs. I don't even care that much about it to fight for it's legalization

Please, continue being a brain dead zombie. We all need our little distractions from reality. You are about as low as pond scum.

I laugh wholeheartedly when I hear about low lives in the news overdosing. Their families come on the television and say "they were such nice children, how did this happen?" I'll tell you how it started, it started with "little old harmless marijuana"

Aw, what's the big deal? It's a plant, it's harmless. Kek, seriously, grow a brain and sober up. I would gladly give 65% of my taxes into turning this disaster distraction known as legal, recreational marijuana back into prohibition. Felonies everywhere. I would love to see new prisons being built for these new-age drug addicts to sober up and learn how to do a job. If that doesn't work, then just kill the sorry individual.

Just legalize it and we can stop having the stupid fucking debate.

>I'd rather they all be fueling the alcohol industry instead

And you think that they're the zombies. I guess the lack of exploration of reality has left your mind as closed off and short sited as a down syndrome retard