"user, why are you shitposting on an anime-themed politics board instead of making babies with me?"

"user, why are you shitposting on an anime-themed politics board instead of making babies with me?"

>making babies
user...I hate to tell you something about my "girlfriend "

because micro chimerism

WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOUR CAT EARS

Anime is more important desu

Awoo-lad
These arent cat ears

it's a dip u meme

Epic thread! Never seen a thread like this ever before! This was the content Sup Forums was missing all along... Wow....

People realize kids are expensive right and aggrivating and not really worth it ? Unless you use every welfare program out there or have a good career you can't afford kids so why make them ? Trust me kids sound fun but I haven't met too many honestly joyfully happy parents .

Sorry but I can only taint one white women with my genes, and it ain't you.

It's called a refractory period, you dumb slut.

because you have three kids by three dads

You didn't want me when we were young and we could fuck around and have fun and be stupid teens or young adults or whatever.

So yeah, that's why I'm shitposting here instead of having kids with you. I'm not your slave.

>he doesn't make babies with his qt 3.14 gf whilst shitposting on 4chins

Philistines these days I swear

I'm part of the homosexual master race, roastie.

>anime themed political board
theres nothing anime about this board. if you talk about Sup Forums or /d/ or /c/ or /u/ that makes sense, but you should keep anime away from this board. it doesn't belong here
what kind of assumption is that? no wonder you fucking beta weeb nerd virgins will never get anywhere. you assume the worst and pretty much cripple yourselves while yelling white genocide is happening, but it's your fault. you and your kind are your own worst enemy

Off yourself you fucking degenerate

Koreanon you have to let her go.

I unironically post on Sup Forums instead of having sex with my girlfriend

Because I'm already married and my wife is expecting our first child within two weeks.

...said no woman ever.

Getting angry about worldly events makes me feel something in my life.

Leave my abode at once or prepare to quarrel!

"It's the Jew's fault, honey"

Post 3D waifus

Yeah if they do not get married first there's no way she will get approval by god

Trap?

I haven't met too many honestly joyfully happy parents.

Families with more than 4 children are happier than their counterparts with fewer.

If there's even suspicion that's the case, it is.