Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Sup Forums is a Scientology board and always has been

I don't believe in God because I don't give a shit.

Yes I can confirm I have been here for a long time and I've seen many shills like OP trying to hide the fact that Sup Forums is and always will be a Scientology board. OP will not divide us.

Hi /reddit

Christcucks not welcome here.

science rules. listen to the physics engine. listen to the rain to the voices in your brain. listen to the alien invaders. and the 4th dimensional lizards.

Agreed. Sup Forums is a Christian fairy tale board.

God bless you user, keep up the threads.

dude yahweh made the havens and the earths and the hellfires and the terras and the darkness and He divided (separated) them with a spork.

It's much better to believe the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything an had it magically form sentient life.

Nothing really matters that way, so why don't you get a loan at an agreeable interest rates?

What date is that poll from?

the magic purple flying unicorn made THIS version of earth you wont believe what happens NEXT.

don't make me do it...

YOU ARE TEAAAring ME APART LIZA.

>We are the sons of the Crusaders

So you're the sons of the cucks who lost the holy land to Muslims?

Daily Reminder that Christians who try to preserve your heritage already lost the battle by being christians. Christianity came in and stole your culture and replaced it with an abrahamic middle eastern religion... aka non-white.

Yes, Jews own the entire planet, and we must bow down and worship them every Sunday as is proper, I agree.

>Sup Forums is a Christian board

True

funny hat ppl no ancient lizard man conspiracy there.

newfag scum

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

Wew the replies in this thread.

God is real.

Please accept it into your heart. No need to worship on Sunday, or any other day, save for the worship in your heart.

also sage, god wills it

/pol believes in Kek, go back to church cuckristian.
PRAISE KEK. SHADILAY BROTHERS.

kek the frog dream demon has no power over the son of nazoo roth. praise lard tard jeebus.

Yep Primordial chaos>Jewish carpenter.

this is my fan art me me.

>Literal idolatory on a Christian board

Exactly which flavour of Christianism?

> no need to worship on sunday
I bet you go to faggy UU "churches"

dank memes texas

fuck off jew

Checked sweet sweet digits.
Kek be praised

Anyone who follows the Nicene creed.

Jehovah's Witness and mormons. Can fuck themselves.