Indian Hate Thread /IHT/ general

If you live in Fremont, ever visited a UPS store in SoCal where they'll charge you $2 for an inch of tape, stand behind an Indian in a checkout line, trying to land an IT job, you know what these curry Jews are doing to our beautiful land.

Post your experience with these curry Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/889524/the-us-says-oracle-is-encouraging-indians-to-hire-others-indians-and-its-killing-diversity/
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/walt-disney-replaces-sacks-250-employees-hires-indian-h1-b-visa/1/442262.html
livemint.com/Politics/yFjlzMHI8Z4Jof2WY9xfDP/IBM-sacked-500-in-US-moved-jobs-to-India-Donald-Trump.html
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34276253
sikhnet.com/news/caste-system-sikh-community
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazhabi_Sikh
wsj.com/articles/foreign-students-seen-cheating-more-than-domestic-ones-1465140141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related, I sat near this Indian bitch on the train on the way home from work. Smelled like curry and would NOT stop talking on her phone. Dumb bitch, so annoying.

Indian here.

I just work in IT and watch anime instead of working.

Why would American companies want to hire fat autistic Wh*te trash though?

qz.com/889524/the-us-says-oracle-is-encouraging-indians-to-hire-others-indians-and-its-killing-diversity/

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/walt-disney-replaces-sacks-250-employees-hires-indian-h1-b-visa/1/442262.html

livemint.com/Politics/yFjlzMHI8Z4Jof2WY9xfDP/IBM-sacked-500-in-US-moved-jobs-to-India-Donald-Trump.html

Stop watching pure anime you filthy poo covered subhuman.

I love how clearly she can see your reflection in the window fatass lmfao.

Good Lord, you're the living stereotype of every Sup Forumstard ever - AN UGLY DISGUSTING OBESE MANLET

>Indian-American tech nerd behind my wife and I in line
>standing really close to her
>starts talking to her
>she mentions me and makes a joke
>he just keeps talking to her awkwardly, and only her, until we can get through
>tell stories in to each other about how creepy Indian men are
>he was sitting behind us the whole time haha oops

>Be me
>Walking with gf
>Car pulls up to us, Indian guy in it, blasting curry pop music
>Doesn't say anything, just stares at gf
>Keeps rolling along besides us, saying nothing
>Ask him what he wants, no response, just keeps starting at gf
>Ask him if he has a problem, no response, just keeps staring at gf
>Tell him to fuck off, still no response, still keeps staring
>Throw a rock at his car, he drives off

Wow, fucking THIS.

Most and I mean 99% of Indian men are super manlet super horny creeps.

>this stale copypasta everywhere
Don't you get bored Schlomo?

I'm an HR at a medium IT company.
Indians are lying cheaters, no matter born in America or not. They are never honest about their resume/CV and work experience and abilities. All they can do are to boast and steal others' work.
I had trust in them once but after I recruited 2 of these fucktards into the company, I just throw away their app at the very beginning.

You fat fuck. I bet you are the one that stinks. You have the face of a marshmallow. Go work out.

How often do you train around melbourne, maple fuck?

>>that pic is hilarious

Before I knew better, I liked to imagine indians as these great cheap IT workers, who did the job as good as whitey but cheaper. But talking to a lot of very competent people in the field, I know now that most of poos doing all the shitty/easy work that no one who is competent wants to do, are really just slaves.
indians end up destroying the company and the company goes out of business. There's like 500 companies that were taken over by indians and ALL of them went out of business

anyone who outsources to them will have their company ruined OR will have to hire white knight American consultants to fix the mess they've created.

alot of companies are bailed out by these dumb white knight goys who fix the failed systems created by pajeet

these white knights who keep the company afloat are usually then fired for multicultural reasons

Guys that molest female passengers on planes seem to be disproportionately Indian and Asian. The stereotype that Indian males desire white women goes back to British India, see e.g. Passage to India.

this is true

pretty much no company in Israel is hiring poos, it's only the american corporations that are too stupid to realize how ineffective barely knowledgeable pajeets are

Agreed.

I've read both fucktards' code, totally fucking trash. Terrible coding habit, not readable or migratable. And the efficiency is about 1/10 of their white/east asian coworkers.

Funny how beautiful their apps were.

Yeah and pretty much no Indian company is hiring Israelis. We know how jewy you are.

Fuck off turd.
It's their benefit that your joke companies do not recruit them.

Guess that explains why Google and Microsoft CEOs are Indians.

Keep the hate coming circumcised toilet paper cucks. Evolve and use the toilet hand shower.

Look at you! You're such a cutie. Typical Nazi White-trash supremacist

Burgers are so cheap as fuck and so are their IT guys. Why so mad then? Americans are the ones who invented this whole low cost outsourcing model. Indians did not.

You are a prisoner of your own cheapness bitch. Deal with it.

You are a prisoner of your lousy curry and no-roof toilet, subnigger.

>these defensive poo's

>poo's
Amerilard education

you're a prisoner of your rendneck mother's lack of incestuous impulse control

Not even philippines is this disgusting

Why can't you just poo on the god damn loo pajeet?

you need to lose some weight brah

You just need to fash it up. You've got Modi, now to graduate to the RSS and they will weed out degeneracy

Flips are based.

Indians literally bathe in their own shit.

Fucked a half Indian girl a few times. Shes about 260lbs and a rabid leftist. Cute face. Sucks dick well.

पाकिस्तान जिन्दबाद
कि
स्ता

जि
न्द
बा

Nothing can weed out degeneracy from Indians until they change their shitty mindset and start teaching their kids about hygiene and how to behave.

Pics

Nah senpai.

>circumcised toilet paper cucks

kek

Maybe if they had proper waste water treatment on their reservations, they would be able to poo in loo, not pee in sea. Malaria blankets when?

>B-but I graduated from Bumfuck State University with a 2.3 GPA, and the stupid fucking Indian with a master's from Stanford got the IT job instead! I mean FUCKING POO IN LOO mirite?

Pic related, average white male 2017. Fremont here BTW, this is our county now and we're getting rid of whites in all sectors starting with IT. Bitch all you want, we run Google and Microsoft now and it'll only get worst for whites as time goes on.

The only waste treatment the world ever needs is, how to flush 250lb burgers down the toilet.

I wanna see, block her eyes or something

Why is India so shitty at come backs

>success is measured by your GPA and university

KYS. the biggest measure for success is interpersonal ability - ability to communicate properly, make friends, convince others.

Do you think your GPA means anything? do you think a 5'2 pajeet with barely audible english and perpetual smell of poo is likable among his colleagues?

So i was just shitposting here but I don't think you caught on to the fact that people from India are called indians, and native americans are called indians too.

gaaaahagaha

>the biggest measure for success is interpersonal ability - ability to communicate properly, make friends, convince others.
>A great college and superhigh GPA are not indicators of success
>t. Amerifat on holiday

share stories pls

Well you Israelis have something more potent than nationalism -- tribalism -- so you're going to give jobs to fellow members of the tribe, not poos or anybody else. Just like the Mormons do in Utah.

>KYS. the biggest measure for success is interpersonal ability - ability to communicate properly, make friends, convince others.

Lmao, you know nothing about Indians besides what Sup Forums shits out/right into your kike mouth. We start 12% of successful businesses in Silicon Valley. I have multiple cousins that either work in Silicon Valley or have sold companies. We're single-handedly the richest demographic in America and make up over a 1/3 of doctors and we've only been here 40 years.

And we're only 1% of the country. Just wait until we're 5%-10%. You mouth-breathers are having your country taken from you from your very eyes and all you can do is cry about it on Sup Forums with stale....memes? I hesitate to even call them that because they're so laughably coming from a position of mass butthurt.

Where did these pissed off poo in loos come from? Who raped your sister in the designated shitting streets? i mean dayamn why the bad mood?

i actually work for curry-enthusiast small business owners; they were very emphatic in letting me know promptly that they were unlike most Indians, who they (correctly) perceive as devaluing their products/services by being so damn shitty

sure, they don't give two shits about speaking in Hindi amongst themselves, but goddamned if they'll allow themselves to be caught by any non-Indian acting like anything other than a burger

i feel that these particular poos are superior to others in the area

The one thing Americanized Indians hate most of all is Indians.

When I was a man I got stared at, now in the middle of my transition, I get followed.

Indians are creeps.

poo in loo

tbqh, is it even possible to be hygienic in your country?

before trump australians used to harrass indians by always spamming "DESIGNATED" all day. then trump became the only topic (any other topic was deemed a CTR slide thread by autists) and aussies got rangebanned for a while. there was only like 1 indian who ever posted at night and all he ever did was cry about the harrassment. we need to bring back the poo posting to keep out those inferior complex bitches. sure poo posting got boring but at least we didnt read constant butthurt in broken english.

Yes pajeet, you are taking those jobs that will soon be irrelevant and automated. good job.

Do tell, how many indians are there in Finance? Big law? Government? the actual decision makers who shape their country?

It's easy being a codemonkey, or a derma prescribing acne creams behind his comfy desk.

how does it feel to wake up and breathe in shit and disgusting curry odour?

you people eat so much garbage food that we can smell you from a mile away, but sadly you have grown used to your own stench.
That's why you live among heaps of trash and shite and don't seem to care.

poo posting had its time. and it was glorious. but we need to keep moving on to other things or we will stagnate like the holy river Ganges filled with corpses and filth

It is. I am hygienic. And so are other upper caste people.

"Prerequisites for the posts include having primary school qualifications and being able to ride a bicycle."

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34276253

How's that degree working out for you, Pajeet?

Literally everyone does this other than white men though. What's wrong with looking out for your own?

Take a look at a major big bank, see their department heads. When there's a Nigerian director, he will hire Nigerians. Indian, hires Indians. Jew, hires jews. White men? he hires everyone, and will soon be replaced by a Chink who will hire, you guessed it, other chinks.

Not looking out for your own is irrational.

We actually love to use your people's success as proof that white privilege doesn't exist, and that there is nobody oppressing minorities other than themselves.

>ad-hominem
>flag
Colour me surprised

Thanks for answering. I don't know any Indians or people that have been there.

I would have thought that the second you step outside you get covered in stuff. 10 showers a day won't fix that.

This guy was murdered by Indian street rats, ya know?

>refuting your argument with a news article is ad hominem

WEW PAJEET

Agreed. I'm glad you admit it. If we point that out here we are accused of being anti-semitic etc.

White males still do it, but its the only group attacked for it, and have actual laws targeting it.

> WHAT? I can't enjoy my white privilege anymore because I am too incompetent ?
> WAHHH FUCK THEM

>Colour me surprised
The same colour as poo to be exact.

>Do tell, how many indians are there in Finance? Big law? Government? the actual decision makers who shape their country?

Bobby Gindal? Nikki Haley? Two governors of states and both were Indian. Dinesh D'Souza, prominent conservative speaker. Two of my cousins are lawyers and Business is beginning to get saturated with Indians.

It's really rather sad how much you're in denial, and how ill-informed you are like the majority of Sup Forums. You exist in this little bubble of vileness and sexual frustration.

>Yes pajeet, you are taking those jobs that will soon be irrelevant and automated. good job.

How do you automate doctors? IT? Politicians? Oh right, the only jobs being automated are Cletus's manufacturing and garbage-disposal stints.

Muh white race

Indians are honorary aryans as long as they stay out of my way and don't interfere in my shit like most other minorities in America do. Indians don't like ghetto low class minorities either

poo

you give me 2 examples to try to prove a point? and one of those 2 is a Sikh, lmao. There's a difference between educated Sikhs and the low caste southern pajeets that work as codemonkeys for dollars a month.

So out of 1.5 billion pajeets 2-3 highly educated, westernized pajeets who have been in the US since their birth managed to get into low level government positions. Wow. you got me.

Doctors are already being automated. Surgeries are already being done by robots, and general practitioners are using IBM's watson algorithm to help them diagnose. it's only a matter of time

>I would have thought that the second you step outside you get covered in stuff.
Kek. That's not true. I take two showers a day in summers and one shower a day in winter.

Only problem stepping outside the house is the scorching heat.

>We actually love to use your people's success as proof that white privilege doesn't exist, and that there is nobody oppressing minorities other than themselves.

Lmao. No, it's actually much more sad than that. White privilege definitely exists. It exists just as a default that you are the majority and hence most businesses are white run, most connections will be made among whites, and so on.

The truth is we worked to get where we're at, from a 3rd world country to the richest group in America. And you, with everything handed to you, jerk off in a dirty room to your anime figurines. Just die already, or do whatever pathetic virgins do and go and hide. The white man's time is drawing to a close.

I am a Pajeet, ask me anything.

>grew up in australia
>literal shitposting
>can poo in loo
>not going into IT careerpath
>doesn't smelly like curry

>curry jews
TOP KEK

only experience with indians besides their awkwardness in school is in gas stations. i dont call IT because i can use google
>tried to charge me $5 for a large size chocolate bar
>same bar at grocery stores cost 1.29
>bought small bag of chips from an indian once
>halfway home realize the bag was empty and rat bite marks were present
>tried to charge me $2 for a can of juice
>many things were expired, prompted to sue
>creepy chemistry teacher had super hairy ears, had a hunched back, tilted his head rapidly like a spider
>only talked to light skin girls, took pics with them
>dad worked next to a gas station, met an indian who offered him a baby car seat
>said it was new
>indian brought it over, was browm-gray and weathered, reminded me of those egg sacs from skyrim
>"my fren, is new! twawny dollor!"

I'm guessing you don't live in the city.

We love that indians and asians being denied entry to Universities to make room for niggers with shit scores will lead to BTFO affirmative action. There really isn't white privilege because whites don't mind working with/bro-ing around with anybody really. Whites are sooooooooo open minded and tolerant to a fault. In fact we hire you to prove we're not racist.

Actually I live in Delhi.

Nepotism

Fuck off you retard. Nobody in my family wants to be associated with whites. We don't hire you and we don't care about whatever hilarious labels you give us (which of course, are a product of jealousy and sexual frustration).

>There's a difference between educated Sikhs and the low caste southern pajeets that work as codemonkeys for dollars a month.

Sikh isn't a caste you absolute retard, it's a religion. Please stop talking about things you know nothing about, it's fucking sad. The CEOs of Microsoft and Google are both Brahmins, not Sikhs, also darker than your average Sikh. And the Indians that come to America are generally all extremely intelligent regardless of origin.

>So out of 1.5 billion pajeets 2-3 highly educated, westernized pajeets who have been in the US since their birth managed to get into low level government positions. Wow. you got me.

>governor is low-level
>CEOs of the biggest tech companies in history are low-level

You know what? I'm done arguing with you, you're obviously just mouthing off at this point to save face because you know deep down you're a low-IQ retard whose life goal is to shitpost on this website.

Sikh isn't a religion, you ignorant pajeet, it's a military order. And I know they don't use caste system retard, that's why I said the low caste southern pajeet, and not the sikh.

I do agree that the indians who come to the US are usually much more intelligent than their street shitting counterparts in India. When you have a population of 1 billion, ofcourse you'll find a few really intelligent ones.

>Every non-Indian nigger ITT

every time

so why do you have wagon wheel on your flag?
is it your greatest achievement, pajeet?

>We love that indians and asians being denied entry to Universities to make room for niggers with shit scores will lead to BTFO affirmative action.

Um, no they're not. This is just more Sup Forums horseshit excuses to blame blacks/Mexicans for your failures. The number of these minorities in top universities is extremely low even with affirmative action. It's not like blacks are even remotely racially represented, maybe 1-2% of the school is niggers who major in stupid shit.

>Whites are sooooooooo open minded and tolerant to a fault. In fact we hire you to prove we're not racist.

>Hiring an Indian as a CEO proves white people aren't racist

More like it proves the only people qualified in tech these days are Indian. But hey, why not frame everything as a "white man's empathy" situation? Gives you more self-pity victimhood doesn't it? You people are literally SJWs of the right and you don't even notice it. Trump is your attempt at trying to gain back the power you lost from minorities getting ahead. You're angry at their success in the same way blacks and hispanics are mad at white success.

Hahahahah fucking fatass

>typical White trash pontificating on shit he doesn't know the slightest bit about

sikhnet.com/news/caste-system-sikh-community

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazhabi_Sikh

You can have all the cars and pussy rent-a-friends all you want, you're still an ugly poo-pajeet

You do realize Indians cheat on everything. They literally see cheating as a legitimate path to success. Half of them don't know shit and just google the answers (which is easy as fuck in C.S.) the other half is mediocre at best and just rides the "Indians are great with tech" meme to positions of high success and then use their position to justify the narrative in a bullshit self fulfilling manner.

wsj.com/articles/foreign-students-seen-cheating-more-than-domestic-ones-1465140141
I remember seeing undercover videos of the rampant cheating in Indian universities with the faculty giving them the answers. It was so bad that police had to randomly show up and walk the isles of their desks. Even then the police were paid off to look the other way and the cheating continues. We dont call them "diploma mills" for nothing. Their degrees are worthless and impossible to verify. They can easily claim they have a masters degree and companies hire them because they have a masters and work for peanuts. Thats one of the reasons companies list way over qualified job requirements for tech jobs. They get to claim no American has those qualifications and must turn to H1b's for example. The whole system is a giant scam
The poo's don't even really learn anything at Uni anyways. All they do is gather into a little group and cheat on everything.

They lack actual problem solving skills, and don't care about anything.

they think filling out the application form and turning up means they need to give you your certificate. I knew a poo that handed in course work that still had all the frames and formatting from the site the copied from on it.

I also knew a few poo students that couldn't understand why Cisco never sent them their CCNA, they genuinely though that a massive organisation like that wouldn't have systems in place to catch cheaters, they even had the audacity to demand refunds.

why are these poo posters getting uppity all of the sudden? i usually enjoy their cheeky banter

>being voted into power is nepotism
>becoming a doctor is nepotism
>becoming the CEO of Google, Pepsi, and Microsoft is nepotism

inb4 b-but Indians never invented any company yourself. Try 5-hour Energy for starters. I can give you a list of companies started by Indians in Silicon Valley too. So you see, it's an Indian man's country, you're just living in it.

Any more excuses for why you people chimped out and voted an incompetent retard in power who isn't helping you in the slightest?

test

>everything
stopped reading there.