/auspol/ Is he /ourguy/

local man delivers quality bantz.

/thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-26/drug-report-finds-wa-exceeding-averages-in-ice-use/8387662
youtube.com/watch?v=GHNCyrYWsms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

G'day fellas

More context would be good stupid Aussie but I'm guess woman are throwing a hissy fit because someone gave a hurricane a woman's name

no it was a normal article about a cyclone in north QLD and this lad came out with some excellent bantz in the comment section. And a lot of people are upset in the comment section.

why cant we have a good general. I miss the NEETposting

We haven't had a good general in this country since Monash.

kek i get it

sorry it doesnt meet you approval. I thought it was pretty funny, but i'm guessing you have some better bantz?

It's not you bro. It's the fact no one fucking posts anymore. Where's that autistic left wing cunt who kept making anti-liberal memes under the guise of being part of the unemployedworkers union

maybe he found a job?

You are not helping things by tripfagging all the time.

>unemployed workers union

fucking what

Lmao I didn't even realize how stupid that is until you pointed it out.
You aussies are fucking brilliant

So has the pirate bay been blocked by the government yet? Heard about it happening but I can still get to it.

>Methylamphetamine is the most consumed illicit drug in the country and Western Australians and South Australians are the biggest culprits, according to researchers who studied wastewater from 51 sites across Australia.

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-26/drug-report-finds-wa-exceeding-averages-in-ice-use/8387662

Women only want equality when and where it benefits them.

Seeing as the alt right is pretty much dead, I am a feminist, kind of, because it would be kek to do over the cuckservatives and Jews with it.

Think like the judo guys, use your enemies weight against them.

You need to change your DNS settings. I use the google ones. I think they are 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

youtube.com/watch?v=GHNCyrYWsms

Why are you so mad at me?

It's only fucking logical, the two states with their economies in the shitter even moreso than the rest of the country.

My thoughts exactly

I think the idea was to represent people who are out of work but not dole bludging slime and push the government to make decisions that would lead to more job growth and shit.

Which police scanner are we listening to tonight lads?

All the action is on Friday and Saturday nights.

Sunday night will be a snooze.

You are a feminist, kind of, because all Aussies are faggots, kind of.

australians are idiots, trust me

i thought it was a made up union until i saw your post and googled it. I can now safely say that we are FUCKED.

Fuck off Tyrone.

HE IS GAY MAN! (SUPER GAY MAN!!)

Unions are fucking scum. Hasn't been a good union since the 60s when they weren't selling out our workers to jewish interests. Nowadays they're all left wing cucks so they don't daddies election chances.

hurt*

Hitting Brisbane or just the north? I want the city to be blown away.

looks like its heading pretty much straight for townsville.

Brisbane isn't that bad lad

Fuck someone call the power puff girls already

Is smerf electric a real company?