Well.... polll???

well.... polll???

Yeah, so now imagine what it'll be like when the majority will be literal savages

>shareblue

I'm against the active leftist anti-white propaganda

I don't think minorities are treated badly, asians are thriving in america

It's because niggers and spics literally can't run a country. Show me a first world country run by a nigger or a spic. Ill be here.

yes, what's wrong with not wanting to be a minority?

>Being this new

>why do white people resist getting replaced. Can't they just let us take over already?

Wait, I thought this was right-wing nutjobs paranoia?

dont forget to sage

roll

Less than 10% of the world population? We are a minority.

rella

Honestly who gives a shit anymore? The world's gonna burn, might as well grab the popcorn and watch.

>i'm getting treated so badly as a minority :((((((((
>gets affirmative action and gibsmedats
Meanwhile white minorities in South Africa etc. are literally hunted by fucking savages.

saging this shit hoping for a good waifu

Yeah, they are treated so bad we pay them to
be minorities.

a nigger ran a first world country for 8 years
>Sup Forums absolutely BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

roll

r

Minorities have something against the white culture, and when we lose our majority we will be slowly killed off.
I really only made a post to roll

CHECKEM!

Yeah, ran it into the ground

Roll

Because minorities are being teached to hate white people. Whereas white people don't hate minorities.

Because minorities are being taught to hate white people.

roll

Roll!!!!

ngl, dumpy one

mmmroll

Minorities have a different culture than whites. If blacks get majority we become Africa. If Spics get it we become Mexico. If chinks get it we become China. Even if different whites get it, like Swedish or German immigrants we'll change. I would like it if we stayed a white majority because the alternatives are utter shit.

>whites scared to be minority

>only whites are nice to minorities

>giving niggers more representation
Can somebody, memes aside, tell me why this would be a good idea? Right now welfare, court rulings and taxation are all extremely racist in their favor, why would it be okay to give them even more representation.

Also how are they breeding so fast while living in poverty.

roll

Roll

Non white countries are corrupt shitholes.
It's not a question of being treated bad or discriminated by a new majority, it's a question of do I want to be murdered raped or robbed while I go to work.

maybe because we're the most systematically hated race in the world and we'll be slaughtered if we don't have our numbers

"minorities" in america total in the billions in thier own countries while white numbers are dwindling in their own countries you antiwhite cuck

Minorities treat badly

but whites are already a minority in america

Here we go

Why do you want white people to become a minority if you think minorities are extremely oppressed? Do you want white genocide or something?

THE SHILL SOLUTION, READ
THE SHILL SOLUTION, READ
THE SHILL SOLUTION, READ

a HALF nigger who's nigger father skipped out on him, ran it into the ground, you retard.

Minorities are treated exceptionally well in the west, they have laws protecting them as a special interest group. They have government funded systems specifically designed to help them achieve and give them positions they wouldn't otherwise have.
Despite all this however, they are told that they are being oppressed, and to many of them they do not want equality, they want revenge. They welcome a world where they can treat white people as badly as they kid themselves that they've been treated. You can guarantee if whites ever are a minority no laws will be written to protect them.

Also why should any race become a minority in their home land? Liberals lose their shit at the extinction of animal species but would celebrate the loss of the white race.

tl;dr these people are fucked in the head

No

Niggers treat EVERYTHING badly.

Minorities like this nigger should honestly be more afraid of the dwindling white population than anybody, including whites. The gravy train's gonna come to a full stop, because I can guarantee the Asians who will inherit the Earth won't show any guilt or sympathy for the mud people.

Rollarino for GF.

No, but white people will never be afforded the kid glove treatment non-white minorities get. Hell, they won't even call us a "minority." That will remain reserved for dindus.

e

Rollin

exactly

See South Africa for your answer

sage

Minorities are treated badly everywhere but the west, we are the only ones who make an attempt to integrate minorities into our greater culture, while not forcing them to give up their own beliefs. Which sounds admirable, but everyone hates whitey so I doubt they show us the same accord when they become majorities in the nations that white people founded.

This will end badly...

ask the whites how it feels to be a minority in south africa

nah just white people.

see Rhodesia and more recently South Africa.

This is a shitpost, and yet here I am.

So will it be okay to hate hispanics when they are the majority?

What is white culture?

Oh shit rolling

>1 POST BY THIS ID

SAGE FUCKERS

time's up let's do this

Black Americans are so culturally removed from African black people though? Like, the slave trade alienated them from their culture for enough time that what is witnessed today is its own entity altogether

fun times on page 7 (hopefully)

herh

Yes but their savagery remains. Black America would demand so much welfare that'd it would bankrupt the country before they ever became a majority.

That could readily be an ISIS release. You white supremacists are a terrorist organisation. You're no better than the people you demonise.

just like real life

You realise that the reason there are more black people are on welfare is the total labour surplus that your country has, right? Because black people have historically held menial positions in society, and menial labour has largely been automated or globalised, there are more black people on welfare.

It's not aptitude, it's material cause and effect.

You think being the majority is going to have you running the country? Lmao. We're still going to maintain all the wealth and positions or power because being the majority isn't going to make you any smarter, or give you the aspirations to be something more.

Except the person you quoted has empirical evidence to back him up and you just have the taboo feeling of fucking a subhuman to justify your claim.

It's almost like your canadian.

rollin

Really? I didn't see him cite any.

Asian people also historically held shitty menial positions in society, but they managed to work their way out of it in spite of racial prejudice against them. Niggers are just lazy and feel entitled because slavery n sheeit.

If you genuinely believe that then you're an idiot. Blacks are borderline unemployable in many cities due to their lack of work ethics and culture that makes them unsuitable for customer service jobs. Those who can work do indeed find jobs. Waving it off to automation and globalization is stupid as fuck because other minorities have achieved more than blacks do in the same generation they come into the states.

I recommend fucking off and reading articles and books about the racial dynamics in the US before you sprout your false bullshit. Blacks are #1 priority affirmative action and welfare. They have all the support they could ask for by the government and this has lead to the destruction of the black family which further fuels their terrible culture and poverty. They have MANY issues but "automation/globalization" isn't one of them. Illegal immigration is though because they compete for the same jobs.

Generally because of a lack of policies specifically targeting their communities (Japanese American internment during WW2 notwithstanding, obviously). Beyond that, there has been far less legislature against Asian people being able to economically self-determine than blacks.

he's prolly tired of putting it out there.

If you were from Sup Forums and/or had real life anecdotal experiences concerning the subject, you wouldn't be such a snarky person about it.

>tells me to read a book

>makes up a lot of unverifiable bullshit about work ethic

no u

no

>if you were from here you would already agree with him

Well, no shit, but thankfully I'm not a total degenerate like you sad fucks

Minorities (non whites) in America are treated pretty good.

Now, what worries me is how whites are treated in non white countries. That's why I as a white guy worry about whites becoming a minority.

>1 post by this id

how is that even related to being new?

>Are minorities treated badly in America or something?
Here's the thing nignog. In the early 2000's, minorities were called minorities. They are no longer called that, they're now called people of colour.

Reason being is because of the leftist narrative of "only minorities can be oppressed", and once they found out that white people were actually going to become minorities, they quickly had to change it. So now, it's "anyone with white skin is the oppressor"

>Well, no shit, but thankfully I'm not a total degenerate like you sad fucks

I almost giggled.

I'm glad your here. You'll stop being a degenerate soon.

>1 post by this id
they ran it into both debt, and social division.

Its the mexicans that are making whites a minority, the niggers will always be around 12% of the population. It would probably be in the niggers best interest to team up with whites and stop the mass immigration.

>he has to resort to posting black-and-white photos from a bygone era

Europe/USA. We're waiting for the first country to have a minority whites. Then the scum becomes rule. Your pic related happens. And the rest of the west will deus vult.

It will be France or Sweden first. Before America even.

Except the state of south africa existed purely as military occupation, which forced the indigenous population into indentured servitude to the colonists. The role reversal was retribution.

Why would you be treated poorly if you did not deserve it? Is it perhaps because you've occupied the position of hegemony for far too long, and at the expense of far too many?

In the future there will probably be a huge gap between people with money and people who have to just survive. The minority could just be the people who are poor. Race may not have anything to do with minority by then. Even tho statistically melinated people are the minority now. Just guessing based off of the movement of the US.. this is just my theory.

He's mistaking Mexicans mass producing in comparison to blacks or arabs.

Mexicans generally dislike blacks. This is especially prevalent in lower income areas.
I'd say it'd be in the best interests of Blacks to prevent more immigration. Especially from Mexicans.

Show me one of those places where an increase in the proportion of non-white ethnicities has occured with an equivalent loss in the net total of the population that are white

Perhaps we need to genocide everything outside of Europe North America and Australia.

Would solve lots of problems.