Syria Will Fire Scuds at Israel in Response to Airstrikes

The Syrian government has announced that it will retaliate should Israel continue to conduct airstrikes on Syrian territory.

Any further airstrikes on Syrian territory will be met with deadly force and retaliation strikes deep within Israeli soil, they said.

According to the message, delivered via Russian mediators, attacks on Syrian military objects will be met with Scud missiles launched at Israeli military (IDF) bases. If Israel attacks civilian infrastructure, Syrian missiles will be fired at Israel's Haifa port and petrochemical plant. The missiles will be launched without any prior notice, the statement said.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201703261051967762-syria-israel-scuds-response/

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/israel-iron-dome-research-intercepts
newobserveronline.com/uk-intel-israel-true-threat/
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1
rense.com/general79/zspies.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Russia_relations
rferl.org/a/russia-ethnic-russification-baltics-kazakhstan-soviet/25328281.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"There are about 800 Soviet-made Scud missiles, capable of delivering half a ton of explosives, located in Syria."

Is this a bad thing? Don't attack other countries that's usually how war happens.

Why is Israel attacking? I thought the US stopped supporting rebel groups.

They want ISIS to knock over Assad's government.

Even if Israel wasn't attacking, they're still holding Golan Heights, which alone is enough for Syria to declare war on them.

uh oh. bump.

fake and gay

Would be a terrible move. Israel have invested so much money into anti missile tech and would love another reason to just steal more territory.

Syria's army is so busy elsewhere and pretty fucked they would just be shooting themselves in the foot because no one is going to back them up against Israel.

Jordan are now buddy buddy and Egypt has too many of its own problems.

Please no
Israel will start killing Syrians seriously
Also aren't the FSA doing a last ditch push into Damascus? That sounds like priority

Israel's missile defense can stop those right? What's the chance they actually reach their target, especially if they tell what they're aiming at?

Yeah but Russia recently warned israel that they weren't going to play anymore games with them about this shit.

So this is the prior notice that they won't give any prior notice?

We have your back greatest ally!

It's time to put Assad in his place

fuck off designated goyim

I think Russia is just pissed because Syria is supposed to have Russian AA, supposedly the best in the world. People are doubting that now after last week's attempt to shoot down the jets which failed. Russia is pissed at Syria and Syria knows it can't use the AA anymore because it doesn't work. Hence the empty threats.

I can't wait for Russia to wipe out Israel

Nah from what Ive heard the missiles fired at the Israeli jets were older Syrian units. Not the newer stuff Russia has been setting up.

Real experts suggest all missile defense systems are a hoax and it's all just morality boosting. The guy who disproved the effectiveness of American missile defense systems during the Gulf wars said that the iron done has probably a 5%-20% work rate but since he doesn't have the exact specs he can't really tell.
Basically shooting a missile at a immobile target is hard enough. Shooting a missile at a fast moving missile to intercept it is extremely hard

>talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/israel-iron-dome-research-intercepts

>Second world shithole

we must do everything in our power to protect isreal

Scuds. They might as well launch Nerf missiles, they would probably cause more damage.

delet this

Why are they warning jews? Should have just launch them, come on Assad.

Jews GTFO. Stop destroying the Middle-East with your nonsense, it's the main reason Western countries have to deal with the "refugee" invasion in the first place.

newobserveronline.com/uk-intel-israel-true-threat/
>Britain’s Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) intelligence unit officially described Israel as the “true threat” to peace in the Middle East, a leaked top-secret report has revealed.

>First world degenerate

>empty threats
They're just going to give the Syrians more missiles. Israel's missile defense system won't be able to keep up if Russia launches theirs too.
Israel really does need to stop fucking around here. I don't mind them existing but when they do shit like this they deserve to get their shit shoved in. USA should take control of Israel since we've paid so much for their shit and put a stop to this bullshit. They're fucking us with this. I won't support a war against russia for kikes.

Did Syria forget about the 8 billion ?

When are kikes gonna realize how brutish they are? I hope the US realizes how much of a liability Israel is and help turn it into a giant gas chamber

>The missiles will be launched without any prior notice, the statement said.

The statement counts as notice. This in itself tells me the Syrians won't do shit.

>Third world shithole

>this much of imagination
every time

Those things look more like beavers than rats.
I'd eat one

>Russia
>Relevant

lel

Its just a political showoff of Assad to be honest. He isnt capable of going to war against us even at his peak strength, ignore all the rebel groups that fuck him up so hard that papa Puttin had to come and stabilize the territory for his beloved infidel.

First of all, Israel isnt attacking the Syrian army or the Russian one located in Syria, but Hizballa whom is using this civil war to strengthen itself for another war against Israel. Iran is helping them arm up so whenever Israel spots another delivery of weapons to that terrorist group Hizballa they usually destroy it. Other than that we don't have any direct involvement in the civil war in Syria (maybe discreet but I've got no idea what they are really doing or not doing way below the surface), so its not a problem for Assad, if not for him listening to those terrorist groups.

If he does for some retarded reason decides to shoot a single rocket towards Israel even as a showoff of his non-existing military power, we will thank him for the territory we'll take from him with ease cuz he's an idiot.

>USA
>not being kike slave 23/7
I substracted one hour because tiny fraction of your population is still sane because they do not eat enough corn syrup and do not watch whatever reality tv you are now producing. Your country have so much debt that if it were physical person it would be wearing rags and taking regular beatings
Instead, you suck jews cock to keep crooked economy going.
Have fun when it ends

Yes thank you greatest ally!

We got your back

are you telling me this isn't a picture of beavers

If Assad launches one of these rockets against Israel, it will determine his fate and even Roosians won't help him

Your flag...

Hohol or Jew detected.

They've been bombing inside Syria for 15 years before Russia showed up. Israeli jets have pummeled hezlballlah half adozen times since Russia entered the conflict. Russia never had a problem with because: Russia actually doesn't give a fuck about Arabs.

do you even have beavers in Phillipines?

If Trump says he won't help Israel in offensive against another sovereign country, nothing will help kikes and Golan heights will return to its rightful owner

>we dindu nuffin

but this is syrian territory

>we dindu nuffin

>If Trump says he won't help Israel in offensive against another sovereign country

Why should he say it? Jews are loyal allies of the USA, and Syria is not "sovereign" anymore, but occupied by various terrorist groups and Russians.

Oh noes Israeli airstrikes! Use the good AA we've been bragging about for 10 years? Nah, use shit.

Anyways it was S200

Sup Forums was always against dictator Assad, what happened?

It's not. I googled the animal the article was talking about.
I know
No we don't and if we did have a variant of them they would be endangered since we like to hunt things to near extinction

Israel is a fucking cancer. They're always trying to destroy neighboring countries, and then when those countries fight back, they use it as an excuse to topple their regimes and destabilize the reigion. Hell a lot of times the countries don't even have to fight back, they'll just make shit up like the 9/11 false-flag, or "Gaddafi blowing up a plane"(when in fact he never did such a thing) or "muh Putin is Hitler" or "Assad destroying the last hospitals for the 27th time"

The syrian army is complete garbage and Putin will let us take some territory off of Syria (some more) as long as his weak shitty dictator holds there and has some money so he can keep on buying weapons from Russia just to keep losing to a country far smaller than him

>american education

no these are not beavers

there is no way Trump would refuse to back Israel in an attack against Syria. i know people are trying to get this "Trump is a time traveler" meme to catch on but c'mon

>education
oh yeah

"Expert." I've seen the Iron Done in action over my fuckin g head and so have many others, nobody would spend so much money on the Iron Done, the Arrow, and David's Sling if the technology didn't work. It works and works well. Keep fantasizing though, it actually helps us. ;)

i swear then, stock footage of river rats have been used in the American education system with the word 'BEAVER' next to it.

He's threatening to blow up jews and you're surprised pol is on board?

Could this be it? (from earlier today)

Hehehehehehehe!

Nice try Chaim.

Don't beavers have flat tails?

Exactly. Noone important has ever given 2 shits about your bombing runs on the Arabs.

We are bombing IN Syria, just not Assad and his forces. We are bombing targets related to a terrorist organization that is against us and opened a front against us around 10 years ago, shitted on and ever since attempts to build up force so next time they might actually cause some damage to us

No, Beavers have flat tails. River rats are river rats and beavers are beavers.

this is a beaver

look at his tail. it's flat.

Not surprised. Baathist hatred of Israel is absolute, and assad is nothing but a grumpy, lonely baathist with a chip on his shoulder, because all his baathist friends got fucking murdered but noone has even murdered any important israelis yet

We will continue attacking as long as they keep trying to move strategic missiles into Hizbollah hands. You think Russia really cares about this? Netanyahu already told Putin that we will continue as usual. Scuds are great target practice for the Arrow 3.

If Syria/Ru attack Israhell

Queue Americas 10 year deal with Israhell - and an all out war bois

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

>Isralhell
>Union Jack
it's so easy to spot the Achkmeds

Putin knows all about your NWO and Greater Israel plan Shlomo.

And you still haven't apologized for stealing technology from the US and selling it to China/arming it, and also helping groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/

U.S. Furious at Israel Equipment Transfer to China
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc

U.S. Secrets 'Used to Buy Freedom for Soviet Jews'
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1

Zionist Spies Against America
rense.com/general79/zspies.htm

>We are bombing IN Syria

right. you know how borders work? don't act surprised when syria is "bombing terrorists inside israel" too.

From a CanCucked piece of shit; doesnt your country protect pakis now?

Fucking degenerate leaf; kys

The US is far smaller?

>t. Mahmud Al Bagdadi

I don't need to apologize for shit, especially made up shit. Keep obsessing though.

>Putin knows all about your NWO and Greater Israel plan Shlomo.

Putin is a great friend of Israel and Jews. He even said that Israel is a part of "Roosian world" and that he is ready to risk lives of Vatniks for Israel.

Proofs:

In 2011, Putin said: "Israel is, in fact, a special state to us. It is practically a Russian-speaking country. Israel is one of the few foreign countries that can be called Russian-speaking. It's apparent that more than half of the population speaks Russian."[19] Putin additionally claimed that Israel could be considered part of the Russian cultural world, and contended that "songs which are considered to be national Israeli songs in Israel are in fact Russian national songs." He further stated that he regarded Russian-speaking Israeli citizens as his compatriots and part of the 'Russian world'.[20]

During Operation Protective Edge in 2014, Putin stated that “I support Israel’s battle that is intended to keep its citizens protected.”[21]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Russia_relations

Nobody would be surprised - it's just that they don't have the capability to do something like that and then deal with the consequences of attacking us. It's not for nothing that they just whined about it for decades without doing anything... And they're so much weaker now then before.

>The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other

Try reading what he said next time, dumbfuck.

>what is realpolitiking
neck yourself you butthurt monkey

>"Israel is, in fact, a special state to us. It is practically a Russian-speaking country. Israel is one of the few foreign countries that can be called Russian-speaking. It's apparent that more than half of the population speaks Russian."[19] Putin additionally claimed that Israel could be considered part of the Russian cultural world, and contended that "songs which are considered to be national Israeli songs in Israel are in fact Russian national songs." He further stated that he regarded Russian-speaking Israeli citizens as his compatriots and part of the 'Russian world'.[20]

I would be only a little concerned about this new Russian doctrine pledging to protect/liberate all countries belong to "Russian world"

In recent weeks, the Russian government has articulated what might be called the Putin Doctrine, a blanket assertion that Moscow has the right and the obligation to protect Russians anywhere in the world.

Speaking on Russian television last month, Dmitry Peskov, spokesman for President Vladimir Putin, said that "Russia is the country on which the Russian world is based" and that Putin "is probably the main guarantor of the safety of the Russian world."

rferl.org/a/russia-ethnic-russification-baltics-kazakhstan-soviet/25328281.html

erm?

Read what i put kike - Pakis and kikes kill each other; the shit holes known as Israel and the Middle Eastn end up in ruins

The world can move on - fuck kikes and shitskins.

>Implying I should believe him

>a blanket assertion that Moscow has the right and the obligation to protect Russians anywhere in the world.

So, 1930s Germanys' actions in Poland then were justified?

He's talking about recent actions in Ukraine and taking back pieces of the empire I think.

>a blanket assertion that Moscow has the right and the obligation to protect Russians anywhere in the world.

BTW, Poland was so fucking wise and smart to block migration of Russians for last 25 years. Even today we take only toilet cleaners from Belarus/Ukraine after checking if they don't have Russian citizenship.

Just read slower next time if it's so difficult.

>So, 1930s Germanys' actions in Poland then were justified?

Of course they weren't. It only proves that Putin is Hitler.

Literally kill yourself kike.

>Automatically think the Israeli is stupid.

And you wonder why you they always beat you so easily .

It's about the content, it's pure bullshit, Alex Jones is more real then that

this sounds like bullshit. wouldn't they have used these long ago against the FSA and ISIS?

unless they have been held in reserve to attack Israel?

Israel want unstable Syria, Assad winning is bad, ISIS winning is bad, so they try to tip the scales to prolong war in Syria.

Amazing.

>ISIS destroys Syrisa
>kikes want Syria destroyed
>Kikes keep only bombing people fighting ISIS

Gee I wonder, it must be one of the thousands and one retarded excuses starting with WE DIDNDU NUTHING ARABS ATTACKED US FOR LITERALLY NO REASON WE WUZ GOOD BOYS and ARABS ARE THE DERRORISTS AND KEEPING US DOWN! NO YOU CANT BE TERRORISTS AGAINST ARAB PEOPLE! Oh wait thats their only excuse.

>kike makes retarded MUH MUHAMMAD response because kikes here are usually just retarded paid teenager shitposting kike propaganda
>gets called out and BTFO
>HAHA MUHUMMAD WE TOO SMARTS FOR U

>Didn't read the novel/blog post.
>evidence of retardation.