GOYIM:

Is This The Jewish Endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Asexual
>Queer

Was thinking the same thing. Literally what.

Use the monster's own ability to consume, to poison it with degeneracy.
Nah that can't be us.

I can't wait for civilization to collapse, then all the "nutjob" preppers will inherit the earth. Can't fucking wait. This society needs to hit the reset button.

You cant be queer in islam or they chuck you off a building. So, she claims asexual status.
Still a sjw retard, but how long before she is killed by religion of peace?

You see Goyim;
the problem is you're trying to understand it, instead of asking ;
How do I turn it into money?

I sense sarcasm

um user i hope you read her content use policy before posting this here
you dont want to get allahu akbar'd by a queer asexual muslim

a couple of minutes hopefully

Ugh that teeth. Pretty sure she's 100% english those broads are disgusting.

Thanks, Jew.

She wants to promote not having children on as many fronts as possible.

Yea, well, im the redneck that rednecks fear

good to see the USA destroying itself.

Easy there, Xiaochung, your civilization will collapse before ours.

Actually, i was wondering where the canadian shitpostets are?

Wonder if gook moot range banned them finally

>asexual
does she reproduce by budding or some shit?

How does someone like this survive being in Islam?

Japan has been playing the long con. You will get your revenge for the nukes soon enough based nip.

Hope is lost

>near Seattle, WA
This dumb cunt lives in my city. That's it... I need to escape this shithole once and for all.

>social justice

That's cultural appropriation

Very Good

An honest jew.

I wish I had the capacity to triggger people because of where my isp said I was at.

you are a fucking coward piece of shit. Day of ROPE WHEN

Kike supporters vs Paki lovers seems to be the end game -

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

>Selling out your own race for a quick buck
This is why you will never be God's "chosen" and remain a serpent forever.

She is probably an atheist muslim too.

I don't understand the endgame as Muslims will kill all Jews when they are in power.

Yes. This is Satan's end game.

I remember when i dropped LSD too

The Jews will all convert because the Islamic Mahdi will rebuild their temple for them and make peace with them (after absolutely kicking their butts in a war in which they win Jerusalem) and will move the black space rock from Mecca to the new temple in Jerusalem before nuking Mecca.

That's the end game.

Albert Pike - Kike, in the 1800s wrote a letter detailing 3 world wars - the final ones coming.

>Whip the Japs
>But Can F.D.R.
my sides

I would do the same thing if I could. Israel is smart, they are destroying the white race and profiting hugely off it.

Can't wait till that bitch visits the middle east and gets thrown off a rooftop, yelling in disbelief as she plummets to the cold hard ground "but islam is a religion of peeeeeeeeace!!!"

Yes. I dont believe in Satan, but having a dogmatic and oppressive religion coupled with the emotional and suicidal stupidity of the far left as a form of leadership with simulate a type of Hell on Earth, for sure.

>Queer
>Muslim

Pick one.

I see.
The text was not clearly written. It sounded purposely obfuscating

> Satan means enemy

Zionist Messiah, Islamic Mahdi and Christian Anti-Christ are all described as exactly the same thing.

Two of them want to subjugate and kill you. One wants you to be free and live forever.

this dude....what?

Thats not clear.
Imam mahdi and messiah are same?

How do I make moneyyyy off of this?

>Asexual
stoning
>Queer
stoning
>Writer
stoning
>sharing tweets and links
stoning
>social justice
stoning
>politics
stoning

Queer doesn't necessarily mean gay it means gender nonconforming.

In other words: mentally ill.

Zionist Messiah, yes.

Will restore the Temple.
All Jews will follow him.

Both Mahdi and Zionist Messiah promise this.

The Christian New Testament prescribes these two events to the Anti-Christ.

>near Seattle
not stoning (unless you're talking about legal weed)

Not transgender, if that's what you're getting at. Just don't feel masculine if you're a man or don't feel feminine if you're a woman.

BACK TO THE SHADOW, Leaf

The chinese government might collapse, but I don't see the chinese culture being destroyed within the next few centuries. Western culture isn't exactly as secure.

That argument would extend an islamic trial for committing the crime of being homosexual by all of 1 minute, before they lead her into a pit and stone her to death.

Not Christian, but where? Revelation?

I was just pointing out how you could be asexual and queer. Nothing to do with Islam.

>when the eternal khazar reveals himself

Not talking about that. The US has the world's reserve currency. The rest of the world, including Japan, literally subsidizes all of us. Regardless of how shitty things are getting, we can always rely on the rest of the world to be even shittier.

There is nothing wrong with making a profit

Things are no shittier than they have been throughout history. In fact history was much bloodier than present times.

> In fact history was much bloodier than present times.
And it will be again. It's only a matter of time until shit hits the fan.

Daniel, Ezekiel, Revelation, The Gospels and Letters

A world without whites isn't a world worth living in. Imagine if everywhere you went looked like Somalia or Pakistan.

So, you think Pike the Kike could peer into his crystal pyramid and forsee the future, or is this his plan that other manifest?

she reproduces through fission. She creates an ideological clone of herself.

Chinese destroyed their own culture back in the 80's.

Sharing tweets and links?

Self-fulfilling prophecy. You don't have to believe it so long as those with power, money and influence do.

They're actively trying to bring it about.

The anticipation is killing me.

So, what for? Are they bored? To what end? It seems like Alex Jones touches on this when he says the elite look to enslave populations in some sick sadism. Would you agree?

Two possibilities:

> they think they've out-thought it and can bring it about in a way that benefits them

> they are bored and so think why not

Nam quae in occulto tenemus, in custodia. The white wings stretched across the heavens and a hoof planted in the orthodox position. The cesent moon is merely a stepping stone to the true infinite spring.

t. Rosicrusian 9+

I don't get this chuck off the building meme. I think the Al Qaeda used to do it. We are much more civilized and we just make this people completely unacceptable in our society with even our news showing what utter degenerates they are. They become unemployable, no one let's them or their families in their houses, a criminal investigation is launched against them and no one marries any female in their family.

Saudi Arabia does this every day.

You will die soon enough for what you are doing. You will have no god to help you, for your spirit is blood soaked and stunted.

I hope you rot in Hell, you fucking dog!

I think they'd just hang them. I might be wrong but I'd prefer evidence of the government practicing something like this, and of course since it's everyday the link would have to be from today or yesterday.

Here comes the filthy jew defending his degeneracies to the grave. You are going to be slaughtered once the white man catches on to what you're doing and allies with us to remove you once and for all.

What's wrong with what he said? Seems like a good plan.

/end thread

8/10

>Butthurt detected

>pre-sharia law: Asexual, queer convert to Islam
>post-sharia law: Dead

>How do I turn it into money?

No when it happens you're getting slaughtered too.

>The Third World War must be fomented by

canadian shitposters?

conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/

Jewish are very good keeping clean their race btw. That's about their "choosen people" topos. Christianity and Islam are supposed to "for everyone", to be spread through "evangelism" and to consider equal every human being, so they are destined to mix up. "Spiritualist" ideologies are here to enslow this process, but the contraddiction is: if you are christian or muslim it's harder to be racist than if you are jewish

>Asexual
>Queer