Why did he do it pol? What was his reason? What would convince him to shoot up a black church?

why did he do it pol? What was his reason? What would convince him to shoot up a black church?

lizard boy tryna get a nigger boys kUSH.
follow ur dreams. just do it.

niggers

He application to Abortion School was denied

He was bored

Spent too much time here and took it seriously

if that was the case why not shoot an a ghetto hood? Not even stormfront would want church going blacks to get shot. Shoot some ghetto nigger and no one cares

because filthy retarded niggers need to go back to africa, it's not rocket science

fuckle a duckle church bus full of african children. beze bull is THE LIZARD G0D.

said he wanted to trigger a race war. it happens. manson did the same, new black panthers are doin it now.

I'm pretty sure it was because he saw educated blacks who are a force in the community as being worse than the street thugs, and he wanted the most amount of publicity as possible on it. I don't know if I agree with him on this.

come on I need a tangible reason, I'm in a debate with a liberal friend and he is trying to compare him to ISIS, I want at least a tangible reason, and I want to know WHY he did it

He was convinced once he learned that he was lied to by the media about the Trayvon Martin case
once he found out the truth he decided that they needed to be stopped

>agreeing with a nazi reptile gh0st.
wut.

He hates niggers, probably

Look at the badges on his coat, He did it as revenge for whites getting killed by Zulu and ZAMU niggers.

because they'd shoot back

He was a good boy going to church to try and get his life back on track. He didnt do anything.

he was a retard who was afraid to attack actual niggers

fuck him. he's a piece of garbage

Zio christian coons?

because he was a coward

>implying
Hood niggers are literally just expendable thugs. Killing them would have very little impact, especially since they'd shoot him back before he manages to kill a substantial amount of them. Middle-class or rich church-going niggers probably fund BLM and other organisations, they're easier to kill, and their deaths are more impactful. It's like assassinating a general instead of killing a bunch of grunts.

Being a weak pussy is what made him convince to shoot up at a church instead of someplace useful..
That guy couldve been a turk or sandnigger aswell

so you think it was literally just to kill blacks? I feel like that answer is too simple, don;t get me wrong, I don't justify it; if he killed hood niggers I could at least understand, but this was just shooting fish in a barrel

It was just killing blacks, but rather than killing the problem, he decided to kill something closer to the source of it.

He should have been more careful. If he would have staged fake gang drive-by shootings, he could have killed hundreds, maybe thousands of niggers without anyone catching him.

I find it hypocritical that a lot of Sup Forums sympathizes with what he did but also condemn moderate muslims for being sympathetic of attacks by radical muslims.

I see, if that is a reason I would argue he acted on his own as oppose to Muslim terrorists who all act under ISIS; I mean if he was just a lone nut case I can understand it

It's proof they don't belong in Western countries.

Image just for a second, that the truth about black on white crime was so horrific, that it would make a kid lose his mind because he couldn't handle the mass media cover up and how ignorant whites were to this.
>mfw

Why would you shoot fellow Christians and not the barbaric hordes who refuse to properly assimilate?

>Dylann Roof
>penis haircut
>can't get laid because penis haircut
>ragequits life on nice black randos
that pretty much explains it, stay away from penis haircuts, kiddos

the heart of the actual nigger community is the church. these are the people that vote and the ones that put nigger senators in government. why do you think almost every nigger in government is a pastor? it's the churches that control the nigger community. one of his victims was a pastor turned senator. roof did what he set out to do. it wasn't about killing some gang banging niggers who no one gives a shit about. this was a direct attack on the nigger community

He was mentally ill and discovered racial crime statistics. This isn't a secret, his manifesto's been online for like 3 years now.

he was a coward

He wanted to make a point, and he stopped giving a fuck about what that point did to him.

Seriously, fuck all the shills and trolls on Sup Forums now, how are so many people fucking clueless about why he did this.

>What was his reason?
A small girl getting killed in his neighborhood