Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Looks good to me

Same

Guess this thread is done

What exactly is wrong with this cartoon?
that the beans are running?

Yeah man, more jobs

What's there to defend?

>Deporting people who break the law by entering the country illegally is wrong.
They would have never been in that situation if they weren't criminals breaking the law.

Fpbp

Literally nothing wrong with pic related.

Everythings looking fine here

Don't worry, they're moving to you.

Beaners getting ANGLOD

First you have to tell us whats wrong with this.

Yup

They're using the baby as a human shield

Dont you have some poor refugee children? you know the 30 something looking ones?

There is nothing to defend because no sin is being committed. Love watching leftist retards get beaten up. They deserve it. Thieves and criminals to a man.

>Sup Forums will defend this
>literally illegals being detained
The picture itself is sad though, look how piggish and off-putting the ICE officers are compared to the well-dressed perfectly legal and in no way here illegally mexifuck family complete with crying baby.

>At ProxyLand the ride never ends!

No matter what you do, you will never be white.

Its a painful realization but once the implications set in you'll be able to find some contentment with your miserable lot in life.

Until then, why don't you go and try to breed your cousin before the rabbi and his sons get home?

> punishing criminals is bad
t. cucknadian

God bless ICE.

To the death, leaf. You'll feel the same when your faggot leader gets his asshole greased and plowed by some brown cock on live t.v. come election season.

Requesting OP image with MAGA hats

is there more to this comic?

>Creating Jobs.
>Lowering Crime.
>Saving taxpayer money by getting rid of illegal leeches.

...Yeah, pretty fucking easy to defend actually.

Your turn, defend M-103.

>Inb4 to protect religious freedom.

Nope, Canadian Conservatives tried to meet ya'll half way and wanted all religious beliefs included in M-103 but for some reason the liberals shut it down.

those poor well-dressed perfectly legal looking illegal aliens.. how will pdRadumpH ever recover?

The Shill Solution

Makes me want to celebrate

Wish we had ICE in europe.

I wish they where hiring.

Wow you have no empathy you sociopath skinhead

what s the point of this
there isn t a problem

>Jobs
Checked
>Minorities being removed
Checked

Everything thing looks right to me user. Don't see what the big deal is.

Damn right we will, CTR BTFO

dancing is forbidden

> 1 post by this ID

Sage.

Nothing wrong there, you cuck. A country is for those who were born in it and those who pay taxes.

The left can't convince me like in the U.S. is so awful for spics when they keep on coming and never leave.

nice, throw those beaners out

Deport the illegals. 10/10. People who want to be here, come here legally, want to work and assimilate, great. keep em.

otherwise. deploy the beaner bashers.

Does CTR think one post will keep us autistfags busy all night? Do they think they are bluepilling us into submission? What the fuck is the point?? I think they are just paid to keep a quota of shit flowing regardless of its effectiveness.

>removing people who have no right to be here

It's humane. Be glad we're a civilized country and we don't just have a purge.

The Shill Solution

"Defend"? You don't defend the right thing to do, you do it.

But deregulating enviromental stuff creates more jobs than cheap mexican labor due to over production. See oil prices in early 2016.

This. Now you can defend them.

And also house and feed them.

lol, i think we naturally fall into those rules anyway, the only reason im still here is because im replying to you right now.. I do think these shill threads are good practice for some, its like a punching bag.

So the artist supports bourgeois capitalists extorting/taking advantage of foreigners they don't have to pay minimum wage to on their border farms/factories?

>Overdose, suicide, alcohol related deaths skyrocketing among whites
>HOW CAN THE WHITE PEOPLE NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO IMMIGRATE ILLEGALLY AND TAKE THE FEW JOBS THEY HAVE LEFT?
>THEY CAME TO THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY, RISKING THEIR FAMILY BEING BROKEN UP, SO THEY COULD HAVE MORE MONEY AND SHIT. I CRI EVERYTIME

Got a lot bigger things to worry about than what ICE is doing.

I mean shit, Canadians make more money in America.

How many times do you hear about Canadians illegally immigrating to America? Who makes these fucking weepy eyed cartoons for Canadians?

If people heard about a Canadian illegal immigrant getting kicked out with their family I don't think they'd even blink.

Feelz are for women

They are a means of control, no more and no less

Fuck you hans, illegals should be gassed

What's 'empathy'? Sounds gay.

I'm NOT again this, fucking leaf.

>the evil whitey skinhead cops are chasing after innocent illegals with CHILDREN while talking about trump
huh... consider me #woke

So Mexico is literally a hellhole right?

>Bad government who doesn't care at all for its people
>Government that won't get rid of druglords because they don't want the druglords creating more anarchy
Why would anyone wanna send anyone back to Hell (i.e. Mexico) if they are trying to escape to America?

Poor Mexican families being deported.

>muh assimilation meme
kys

Yup jobs for Americans in immigrantion control, ur pic is refuted OP

Great, now we need another fucking wall.

>>Sup Forums will defend this
Totally defend it. Suck my white sack beaners.

He ran on creating jobs, and he created them. Why would we not defend that?

The artist, being a sheltered upper middle class liberal, has no idea of the realities of illegal immigration.

kind of looks like kelly's work
hell that baby could be the statue of liberty

>all of the uneducated foreigners are taking jobs in high level law enforcement positions

Hahahahahaha i think not, my man

Cant do the time dont do the crime

I'm downloading this pic to put in my /Based folder. The cops should be wearing maga hats though.

>1 post by this ID
>again
Why is Canada represented by the lowest common denominator on this board?
Aussies can at least bring banter.
Explain yourselves leaves.

There is literally nothing wrong with being racist.

If you want to be part of a Republic you must obey their laws.

Love it

Also pic related.

yeah no shit faggot, all countries have a right to (and do) enforce their borders. not every country is a gaping ass crack of cuckoldry like yours is. get fucked leaf

of course we will, we don't want fucking illegals here. now don't you have a maple tree to tap or some shit leaf?

Liberals:
>We should not enforce our laws because our laws are unjust to foreigners
>This country is not ours
>This land is not ours, it belongs to everyone

Exactly. The only race who has a problem with racism is white. Every other race has a culture of thinking you are stupid for not recognising or being aware of racial differences. It's not even offensive, it's just reality.

The only reason you hear the shit you do from the left is because it's the only way to create a one world government that rules over slaves.

They seem to be fulfilled in their new jobs.

>being excited for economic growth
>getting rid of illegal parasites
jobs a good'un, boss

A lot of my countrymen are autistic faggots, I think though that the CTR see how much flak leaves catch and use leaf proxies to shill because it will false flag us and is easy for them

I feel bad for those of you who are genuine Sup Forumslacks.
Take the leaf comments in stride.

That's all we can do ameribro

The brown people shouldn't be child trafficking, which is why they run away, thus forcing the white man to save the day

>jobs for fat white guys
>getting rid of spics
It's like my dream come true!

Based

>except my land and the things I own.
>they belong to me.
>but lower-class white people should share with foreigners.

>ftfy

>Removing people who broke the law from your country
I dont know what the problem is. We keep ours on an island so they can rape each other not us

Why are left wing cartoonists always so racist when it comes to depicting white people? Doesn't that undermine whatever message they're pretending to advocate?

of course they will, they're assholes