How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history Sup Forums?

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history Sup Forums?
Just because Trump is President doesn't mean liberalism will be slowed down in any significant way.
Europe and America are still going to get more and more liberal and more and more diverse and there's nothing Trump or anyone else can do about it.
Enjoy this false hope Trump gives you while it lasts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GOEweZtlonQ?t=193
youtube.com/watch?v=z7_U6y8kJaY
youtube.com/watch?v=9SSUQxGjZZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what do you mean 'more liberal' otherworldly entities have started multi zillion companies and fuckall has been done to stop them.

stupid fucking shit poster.

>Liberalism is literally collapsing everywhere
>Youngest generation is the most conservative since the 1950s
>Leftism no longer exists in America, just different flavors of Right Wing
>Y-YEAH G-GUYS W-WE'RE WINNING HA HA, RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY GUYS!

The Democratic Party almost elected a man who supports throwing faggots off of buildings to run it. You need to return to reality m8, liberalism is a corpse.

You seem to misunderstand the proper course of action. The left will be encouraged to go further left until they collapse and or have no support left. When the time is right liberalism and all that nonsense about social justice will be gone
youtu.be/GOEweZtlonQ?t=193

>Youngest generation is the most conservative since the 1950s
Confirmation bias, or that oyu live around conservatives, browse conservative internet sites and pretend they are the general youth.

Do read some studies, young generation is not conservative and is overwhelmingly liberal. Your only hope is to wish for them to change their beliefs.

youth are very liberal.

>x belief is a corpse
no its not, you are too underage to remember reagan and clinton eras when this belief was spouted again.

WITNESSED
diversity btfo

even the libtards I know are waking up to the leftwing bullshit plaguing our country

NO, NO, NO TRUMP PLAY 13D CHESS"N SHIEEET

>How does it feel to know you tried your hardest to talk someone out of suicide but they jumped anyway?

You are correct and incorrect.

Due to Trump's win, the left are regrouping while the right celebrate a hollow victory.

How you are wrong is that a bipartisan counterforce is emerging that'll beat down the left and dwarf the right in popularity.

>he thinks history is linear
>he thinks his post-modern deconstructionist philosophy will always be as popular as it is now

>wrong side of history
Dead meme. Opinion discarded.

Idgaf what happens outside of my home. Nobody should be themselves at work or in public anyway. Work is work and not play or leisure. If someone tries to control me in my home I can shoot them due to castle different doctrine. Stop caring about shit that doesn't matter.

The study was done by the Hispanic Heritage foundation you retarded creationist-tier loser. Apply yourself. The young generation is overwhelmingly conservative and you have zero facts to support your position.

We've won. You've lost. The Left has been defeated. We bashed your teeth in and now you have nothing.

>If someone tries to control me in my home I can shoot them due to castle different doctrine.

And what happened when they take that law away?

Once upon a time we were allowed to have guns too.

We are the Jews and the Germans from Jerusalem and Germania. We are the Jeru and the Jerumen from Jerusalem, Jerumania. We come in pieces.

We are the Summa of the Sun. We are the Sacred Central People from the Center of the Ding. In the Sino of every ding the First Emperor of the ding taught the Sun People to simply dao de ding. We Sumerians, Saxons, Siouxans, Sumo and Sun people are Sacred and you are not allowed to harm us.

That is why in the center it is taught to look inward and simply do the thing. We will follow the Sun to the Sacred Sin-free Center of Sino in Shanghai, where the Summa Sumo are returning for Samurai Ceremonies in the Center of Summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=z7_U6y8kJaY

ACHTUNG! REBUILD THE FACE ON MARS THE GOD OF WAR. THIS IS THE MARCH OF CIVILIZATION. ACHTUNG!

youtube.com/watch?v=9SSUQxGjZZ4

Why are you a pedophile?

ATTENTION!

heroic.

Come back to me after we have our Reichstag fire moment.

You feed the corpse to alligators and clean up the mess.

We are the Heroic Heromen from Herosalem, Heromania. The Tree of Life defeated the Orion the Sinner at the center long ago. He is a trophy on my shoulder. My third eye is pi. My heart is Sirius. We are the Summa of the Sun. We will not be undone.

>side of history
I'll never understand this retardation.