Is suicide redpilled? Should a citizen be allowed to an hero if he wants to?

Is suicide redpilled? Should a citizen be allowed to an hero if he wants to?

Only degenerates, ethnics, and the terminally ill.

>terminally ill
Does severe depression count?

I personally don't think so. I'm talking about cancer, tumours, wasting diseases, et cetera.

Severe depression doesn't count. Chronic pain with no treatment possible does though.

Suicide is usually a permanent solution to a temporary problem: it's not redpilled.

The only time suicide is acceptable is when it's a more humane death compared to an inescapable looming death and when it's in the service to help others.

Are you a bad enough dude to break the law in order to kill yourself?

FPBP

It's not like there is a criminal punishment if someone kills themselves anyways.

Legislation can have no bearing on the concept except in regards to assisted euthanasia. As a previous user said, incurable pain should be allowed to be relieved. A useful job position for atheists because many people fear suicide for reigous implications. Having a doctor do the procedure gives them a mental out

>temporary problem
Some problems are permanent but to an outside observer it's nothing.

Doesn't this take away a person's right to self determination?

sure

that sounds good, a permanent solution is the ind you want, a temporary problem might pass, but another problem will inevitably come, permanent solution on the other hand, no more problems whatsoever.

bad argument man

Financial implications though. Life issurance and such. It's a complicated issue for the rest of that world that survives the action

Honestly I always think the families and friends holding the suicidal person emotionally hostage are the real assholes.
I wish you could just kill yourself without making them too sad.
They should be happy a person who was in pain is not in pain anymore.

Warrior wasps. Those things hurt a lot.

>*a permanent solution is what you want*

>a fucking toothpaste

Kill them too

Suicide is the ultimate selfish action, but mourning death is implicitly selfish. Giving a shit is the bluepill

>Is suicide redpilled?
Suicide was confirmed as the worst way to deal with the absurd over half a century ago.

Also
>seeking permission to commit suicide, like someone begging for food in a breadline

I agree except for those who want to be murdered to loophole around Hell or purgatory

I never understood why people say suicide is selfish. Who the fuck do you owe it to just keep on living?

>red piled
No.
Unless it is to relieve a great burden from your family/people that cannot be lessened another way.
>should it be allowed
Undoubtedly so.
Your life is your own.

Thoth and Kek are with me.
Shadilay

t. Germany.
Of course

>flag
>of course

Not an argument.

As long as you don't place the burden on someone else?

But to attempt at an actual answer, that's the way mammalian society works my Argonian brother. We build bonds and strength through our connections with others. You may be the only crutch holding up someone considering the same path. And as a dying race, we need to be self aware of our actions and their effects.

You owe those you share bonds with.
Your children, grandchildren, parents, siblings, friends, and any who depend on you.

I forgot I was likely attempting to persuade a Somali jihadi about the value of sustaining ones life against all odds.
Desu

wasps are the chicken shits of the animal kingdom tho, they dont even raise their own larva half the time

>You may be the only crutch holding up someone considering the same path.
A maybe isn't a good argument either.
Maybe my life is the thing that is depressing someone else and if I kill myself that will stop somebody else from doing it.

If they truly love you shouldn't they be happy you are not in pain anymore?

>likely
Oh you wanna talk about who of us is likely what Mr. 53%?

Absolutely.

Otherwise you risk them delving into an ideology where they have to force themselves into a situation where death is better.

Like go on a shooting or something to get past that point of no return.

I think so if they have a fucked up disease which will cost them a lot in debt or ruin their life. if not then no.

>tfw trying to lowkey give away all my stuff so no one notices

Feelsbadman

If there is no other way to lessen a great suffering, it may be the best choice.
But if it is a refusal to overcome weakness or to confront the truth and overcome it, then it is cowardice.

The first is forgivable, the second is intollerable to the righteous.

Well then there is one less coward on this planet spreading his coward genes.

But fair enough I think that is as far as this can go. I get were you are coming from now.

Failed relationship 4 years back.
So
This is from a guy that swallowed
>60x 25mg diphenhydramine
>20x doxylamine tabs
>4x bars xanax
>6x miscellaneous muscle relaxers
>an entire month prescription klonopin
>washed down with 6 pack malt liquor

Lucky me, 3 days later I crawled out of bed.
It took a couple weeks to get back to some value of physically normal.
Somehow I've managed not to blow my brains out with the loaded 12 gauge I keep next to the bed.
I've never told a single person who knows me.

Isn't it annoying how you can never talk with anyone about it?
Its such a taboo topic and it just burdens people if you do.

Sometimes.
But I've accepted that it is worth bearing.

>Should a citizen be allowed to an hero if he wants to?
Do you really want to leave in a society where suicide is normalized?

I think if you're really sick and have no chance of getting better you should be allowed to just end it.