1 chance at life

>1 chance at life

>born a 198cm tall aryan in one of the best and richest countries available to humanity on tge greatest continent to have existed

I pity the 3rd worlders born into manlethood :( our births were random

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/15/fateful-night-a-young-woman-is-dead-her-tinder-date-charged-with
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I wish I knew that feel, swissfag. Got room for a 190cm burgermutt surgeon?

If you were born at that height your mother must be 20 feet tall.

>Still feel the need to make a thread about this

How about actually achieving something instead of piggybacking off of your ancestors' achievements.

>1 chance at life
>manlet
>dicklet
>shitskin
>Pakistan
>Islam

>muhh 1/16 irish

>our births were random
no they weren't

wow that fucking sucks man, it truly fucking does

Why pity them? There's an easy solution. Eliminate everyone who is brown; a large portion of future human suffering will be prevented.

Height is nothing without functional muscle strength

Yeah. But, I do have the opportunity to study and work in Australia since, my siblings have PR there. I use this justification for consolation.

>Eliminate
No. Mass sterilizations and forced mass deportations would suffice. Genocide is messy business, and it leads to white guilt centuries later. Let's learn from history, not repeat it.

When will manlets ever learn?

Height is everything.

Height is nothing compared to attitude. An alpha manlet will outperform a pussy tall dude every time.

t. king of manlets

>Mass sterilizations and forced mass deportations would suffice.
So you want to eliminate them?

>He thinks I am a radical, conservative, zealot, religious, western society hating, shariah law wanting, white women raping Muslim dude.

go back to hindustan harami. this is why the anglo parasite species took brought your banya kind to our land. haram zaday, i will make sure you banya scum pay for this con. you pretend to be muslims to infiltrate our walls and then do the work of your anglo-saxon maha banya masters. bagal mein churi muh mein allah allah. when the nation state is destroyed we will come for you banya. we will wipe you all out of karachi.

banya, go to the land of the anglo saxons and take your whole family with you.

How's the back pain working out for you?

t. Butthurt sub-human Indian

Nope, I want to significantly reduce their population size. Ever play Mass Effect? I'm suggesting we use a similar sterilization approach to the Krogan Genophage (Only 1/100 successful births, 99/100 miscarry)

178cm manlet here of german and swedish decent. how the hell did I end up so short:( my little sister is the same height as me. my dad is 6'1 its a fucking travesty. oh well. im going to try and fuck up the gene pool anyway. i just need to trick a 6ft tall blonde into having my children then maybe they will turn out normal sized.

Im 183cm and i feel like a hobbit
>tfw german/ austrian though so im not too sad.

I came here for the "prometheus 2 explained easter eggs and unanswered questions prometheus 2 fire from the gods".

Please gib easter eggs.

>He thinks I am a radical, conservative, zealot, religious, western society hating, shariah law wanting, white women raping Muslim dude.

>He thinks

>flag

When I was abroad and killed your kind on behalf of my state, you guys were the biggest sissies ever. Always crying, begging for mercy, while trying to hide a grenade or the like behind your back

t. Sniped each one between the eyes

You just got gene-Jewed

>That ID

>tfw you forgot brainlet.

I am so sorry my friend. If your part of the world lets us do our fucking thing though, we might as well give you a taste of the 21st century.

If the east keeps blowing us up and running us over in the streets, I doubt that will ever happen.

who post this rare wojak

>178cm manlet
why must you say that

>births are random

Stop promoting this shit. Completely disregards genetics and ancestors. Fucking globalists.

>>born a 198cm tall aryan in one of the best and richest countries available to humanity on tge greatest continent to have existed
>waste time on Sup Forums
LEL

lol, a banya scum from hindustan calling me indian and calling himself pakistani. banya i do not care for these anglo saxon categories of indian and pakistani. just becaue some piece of paper says that you are the same as me does not change reality. words written on pieces of paper have no impact on reality. only your slave race mind takes words written on paper by your masters as true and reality as false. for you might is right might is true and might is just.

whats crazy is his head is proportional. that guy is huge.

>1 chance at life
>170cm manlet in dying country
>unable to get gf

>1 chance at life
>185 cm
>average dick
>only 1 eye works
>1/4th white
>stuck in pirateland
>parents kicked me out cause i dont wanna be muslim
>sleep at the clinic i work at and shitpost with an old dell running windows 98

Atleast i have my dos games and quake 2

Why would I ever play that sjw dribble?

Well. Blame Islam for that. Brainwashing idiots into Jihad since 600 A.D

Those were Indians probably.

What are you trying to imply man? Are you Bangladeshi? Sorry, for the partition :^)

>170cm manlet in dying country
>unable to get gf
Are you me

>198cm tall
Good luck finding a woman

yeah i got robbed, and they stole my foreskin

166cm reporting in. Why are all you faggots obsessed with height?

3cm make all the difference between manlet and aryan

>Height is nothing compared to attitude.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow thanks for that one.

fpbp

gay too

As long as you don't subscribe to that religion, and get an education, etc

You'd be OK in the Western world

BTW, how fast is your internet? I heard you guys have mad speeds in Puntland.

It's an RPG. The game is what you make it.

You'll find propaganda in every game if you look hard enough.The other day, I noticed the race-mixing propaganda in Oblivion/Skyrim, so I just walked around the map and murdered every Orc and Redguard In sight. Problem solved.

well he does have the privilege lottery in the west though. he can go to yurop and do literally anything he wants and they'll shower him with free money and other peoples' apartments.

Norse demigod irl. He doesnt even look the same with a beard.

awful post

Move to northern Somali aka Malmobad, Swedistan.

>be gay Pakistani
>get executed

C'mon man...

Watch out for those aliens in your country, one just might come out of you.

Wow, did Sweden change their flag already?

>tfw absolute manlet with no excuse to exist
>can't even learn

What the heck is it really like living in Somalia? Anything like the movie "Blackhawk Down" constantly?

>1 chance at life

>born a 199 cm tall negroid, whom 198 cm swiss aryan males want to impregnate their wives

feels great, deshita.

How tall are you?

>mfw Paki Muslim Terrorist Scum gets 777

At least you have a job. :)

I can get 5mb/ torrents at Internet cafe im not sure about here though since my boss gets mad when i install new programs

>Australia with trips replied
>457 Visa confirmed

I am 5'7. Just like your average Paki.

Checked. :^)

I'm 6'6 also, we are gifted.

>Height is nothing compared to attitude.
lol

>What are you trying to imply man? Are you Bangladeshi? Sorry, for the partition :^)

who the fuck are you banya? i belong to the people that have lived in the land called pakistan for thousands of years. where do your people come from?

>Well. Blame Islam for that. Brainwashing idiots into Jihad since 600 A.D

also what is this bull shit about islam brainwashing into jihad ? and you say this to the european scum. what the european claims jihad is is nothing but western civilization. haram zaday, honorable men do not have to be nrain washed into fighting against tyranny and giving their life for defense and honor. it is the western civilization that goes around the world imposing its religion upon humanity. the meaning the western man gives to islamic jihad actually applies to his very way of life. the way of life of western civilization is slavery of their masters. that is why they always seek to impose their way of life upon others. so they can increase the slaves for theri masters. even as the western scum imposes his church upon us that crusades his religion upon us, he accuse us of doing the same to him, when we are just fighting back. you just repeated the lie of the western religion and call yourself a muslim ? banya, reality is not a word you utter, it actaully exists outside your mind. what you are accusing islam of being is what the west is. the resaon you banya slave race scum cannot see that is because you are the same way. just saying you are muslims does not change what you are. it does not change the blood that runs in your veins. you are nothing but slacve races that always bow to who ever is powerful. a culling of your entire species is needed.

>only 1 eye works
>stuck in pirateland
Put on a fucking eyepatch already and grab some booty.

nice

What the fuck is this

Aussie shitposter pretending to be NZ gets 888

>New Zealand tourist Warriena Wright met up with Gable Tostee in fun-loving Surfers Paradise. A few hours later she plunged 14 storeys to her death

theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/15/fateful-night-a-young-woman-is-dead-her-tinder-date-charged-with

Because we live in a society where women choose their sex partners and the two most important male sex characteristics are being tall and handsome, according to women.

thank you hungry skelly

>tfw he has double your IQ
>feelsgudmensch.jpeg.

That's a shitskin retard

>Somalis
>Welcome in the western world
This is what civicucks actually believe.

Who got the >118333333

Fuck,

I was born and live in hargeisa so i dont ever really had to deal with poverty or strife

WTF exactly is Banya? Care to elaborate?

Oh. And, you must be one of those ahh let's see, a self-proclaiming descendant of probably some high-level Mughals who lived here. Look mate. I am not so in history. Being proud of your heritage is plain bullshit. And, FYI: I am a liberal atheist.

R A R E
A
R
E

CHECKED

>6"7
>5 years ago, was the same height
>virgin, no gf
>blame myself for being a lanklet
>go abroad to Asia for a holiday
>the women literally worship me, never stop talking about my height and I got laid constantly.

Come home, lanky man.

>white
>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>5'6.5
JUST

>our births were random

nuh uh.

Your births are not random. It's the culmination of awesomeness from thousands of years that birthed your ability for thought. Every birth and child rearing during that time was a consciense decision.

There was no random chance you arrived.

Just the climax of survival.

> Bragging you can lay with yellow mongrels
> Not being degenerate
I know which one you would pick, Ahmed.

I have no idea how that shit works.

My grandfather was a giant, way over 200 cm.
My dad is a manlet.
I am 198 cm. My brothers are both over 190 cm.

My mom and her parents are all ~175cm.

Yes, he is our bio-dad.

How the fuck did this happen?

>british flag
fucking figures
work in IT?

Like I said, abandon Islam, it's a death cult. Be agnostic, or take up Christianity, etc. The world is far more welcoming that way.

Look at all the "Christian" countries.

Then look at all the "Muslim" countries.

Take out oil. Fast forward 100 years.

You get the idea.. hope your eye can somehow restore.

>1 chance at life
>Be 194cm tall Spanish ''shitskin'' (by Sup Forums standards)
>High test
>Smart enough to figure out ways to make money without working a 9 to 5 job and focus on my hobbies
>Drift
>Ride fast bikes
>Fuck all types of tourist EU girls during the summer

>Would had been a fighter pilot if it wasn't for my fucking height
I find it funny how Sup Forums, specially Aryans think they are the top de la cremĂȘ when Meds where the actual builders of modern philosophy, laughing and pointing at the Nordic barbarians.

152 cm feels bad

>aryan af
>light blonde
>blue eyes
>6'2
>100% homo

white race BTFO

So why are you still residing in a satanic death-cult country?

IF, and a big IF, you were an actual liberal athesist, most Western countries would accept you on the very virtue of being from your country.

If you're still there then you're full of shit.

Id rather put faith in myself not to say there is no god but its not my thing and i was born with some sever form of macular degeneration so it cant be fixed there like a 3mm hole in my retina

It's an improvement. Yellow doesn't belong on flags. It is nigger tier.

That's shitty little guy

6'7"
>brit