OK. All jokes aside, how do we realistically save the white race?

OK. All jokes aside, how do we realistically save the white race?

What's your deal with this average as fuck bitch?

By posting her tits to inspire aryan lads such as myself to marry and reproduce.

alright, I've had enough. Who is this person you keep posting?

I did some digging on google but there wasn't much information. You probably know more than most people do.

Sam Hyde's ex gf.

dude you're seriously obsessed. are you asian?

Outbreed, outeducate, outmilitarize.

Reason why white people don't have a lots babies is because of morality rate. In Africa they have lots of babies because most of them will die from ether starvation, disease or murder. It's all about preventing your genes from dying. You'll see white people have lots of kids when the white countries become third world tier and quality of life goes down.

WHITE RACE IS SAVED!

Hapas
It's his thing now dude

By getting your ass off of Sup Forums and stating a 3 child family.

Women must again start giving birth at young age. We must close borders & arm up. That's literally it.

>3
Wew lad that there's a lowball estimate right there, let me tell you. Low. Ball. At least 5 minimum. Get a good job and have a big family is how to save the future of mankind from the niggers.

nah its because smart humans don't breed well in captivity.

It's why asian birthrates are low and it's why chinese birth rates are messed up. This is not a white exclusive thing. It is a lack of freedom and self determination.

Whites are just the only race that is both not free and being invaded.

reinstate immigration laws before 1965

More than that gets a bit difficult to manage to be honest. And you need to give proper attention to your children if you want to raise them right.

It will save itself.
Whites are patient but eventually snap
once the environment starts to fall apart and suburban folks are confronted with the harsh reality of niggers they'll consolidate

There are sadly only cencored pics around. Remember that she is/was underage lmao.

About 95% of western whites will die off over the not so long run, those that remain will experience a struggle for survival similar to that of the native Americans and that of the Jews. It will be centuries of struggle. The people who genuinely believe they can save the west are delusional to say the least. Not sure about East European/Russian huwhites though, they may well be fine.

> Eventually snap

Exactly. There is an expression that says "Germans are either at your feet or your throat.

My parents did fine with 7. They were very well off though.

Get clear of Jewish mind poison

Not being that one Koreanon and posting these pics

We don't even have to try, white is always seen as most attractive

A mixed race person will have sex with a white person and have 80% white children, and they will get with other whites

that guys a fucking creep