Australians are waking up

>australians are waking up

>australians are waking up
>at 6pm
>canadian education

WHATS GOOD CUNTS

yes posting black cocks is so funny d00d ecks dee how can we compete

Atheist roo! When are you going to wake up and realize that there are no more "reasonable liberals".

Its 6:30 pm in melbourne

Going to go eat some fucking food actually.

>CUNT
>U
>N
>T

We're not just waking up. It's nearly 6pm, we're knocking off work. We're getting ready for sleep, we've been working so hard. It's so nice to just relax after putting in such an effort all day. Just sit back and feel the weight of your eyelids. Don't you agree? Such a long day is very tiring.

BIG AFRICAN BENIS

aussies aren't that bad. pretty funny really. are you threatened by their shitposting superiority?

>Melbin

anytime i interact with one irl I get all weirded out and I have trouble recognizing them as distinctly human
there's something "off" about them
i dont like it

>Americans are going to sleep
Best fucking hours of Sup Forums. Burgers are such stupid worthless posters thanks to the election.

feels good being white

LMAO GEDDAY CUNTS

HOW CAN NON-INVERTEBRATES COMPLETE AHAHAHAH

>there's something "off" about them

>he got shitposted so hard he went schizoid

russian posters are the best posters

>6:51 PM

yeah nar

>Australians are having dinner

ftfy cunt

hello my Chinese friend

Keep bleaching dem abbos, boyos

Living in Sydney is just too hard now. What's the best non capital city in Oz?

Idiot. It's evening/night time in Australia. Trudeaus education system in action.

gotta be hobart or perth

melbourne, syd and brisbane shold be nuked... scorched earth

Australia has to take in refugees and africans.

We already have abos they fill the darkie quota and since they let in the white refugees originally that allowed us to build the country up we don't need to take in anymore.

china already took one for the team

>Perth
It's awful.
t. Perthite

better than
brisjing, islamic city of sydney and united cucks of melb

Based Gary.

Thanks Ireland for fucking literally any warm hole.

Better if you like doing absolutely nothing, insane cost of living and being surrounded by felon-class maoris

No prob, mate.

I've only lived in Syd and Hobart.

Hobart was fucking based.

Not much in the way of (((culture))) or cash tho.

mate... i guess you're one of those pussy club goers... ever heard of camping? fishing and hunting?

or you're probably not man enough to like outdoors activities btfo manlet

its dinner time here? is this bait?

>t. not from Perth
The place is a total dive, accept it bumpkin cuck faggot

After the problems with the last batch of Africans I doubt they're getting to the front of the line again.

Besides, we're going to be Chinese in a generation.

anyone got a blank template of this?

haha maybe for faggot semi-woman cuck like you.. .but for men like me its an outdoors paradise... ;) not to mention the upcoming salmon season is coming

btfo feminine guy

How come you guys are so well known when both have the same amount of people? We are drunk and hate the British too!

Grant me citizenship downunder cunts

>VICE

>haha I'm proud to live in a small town city full of niggers and sea coons with an economy in the shitter
Go 4wd off a cliff bogan nigger. Perth is a dump and moronic sensitive faggots like yourself make it impossible to improve
>but there's bogan shit to do outside the city limits! Why bother with commerce or nightlife at all LOL
Just kill yourself shitbag

cunt we have an SBS VICE channel now, you don't get to insult people

nice try feminine man
but we're richer than you tho :P other cities are nothing but parasites

someone... translate this aussie cave speak...

Post ur Australian pussy

Have fun smoking bath salts Perth Boiii

>we're richer than you
Fuckhead, I'm FROM Perth, lived there for 20+ years, it's shit. The awful reputation it has is well deserved, and being full of small town faggots like yourself make it unbearable.
>just go camping LOL
>2 million people go camping and shit up the place
Nice foresight nigger, no wonder you love shithole Perth so much, you should see if McGowan has any work for you.

Fuck Perth.

gdp per capita = $107,247

rest cant even compete mate... i swear if we're an independent nationwe're gonna be #2 in the richest nation in the world next to qatar

but too bad we're gonna have to pull up the plebs like you.. btfo poorfags

>smokes bath salts outside small mining village
>only leaves to spread hepatitis B to the Thai hookers living in one bedroom flats outside mining village
>can't stop repeating BTFO because of all the bath salts

just jelly poor fag... we're just that damn rich

how can you even compete? do you even rich bro?

poorfags and all cucks too jeez you guys are the reason why australia's fukin lagging behind... btfo poorfags

New Zealand is the best state.

id take a kiwi more than any eastern state cucks...easterners are nothing but poor cucks who drags us down...not to mention the muslim population and asian of sydney and brisbane... melbourne? loss cause its like the sweden of australia

>gets fleeced by chink mining companies
>spends pittance on moronic cash drains like the Burswood stadium and stillborn Roe 8
>spends $500/week to rent a 3/1 dilapidated meth lab in Hamilton Hill
>steps outside and gets bashed by maoris that also took his job holding a stop sign at roadworks
>terrified of a supermarket being open past 7pm and stocking alcohol
Such is the life of a Perthcuck

How the fuck are there more ausposters in here than in our generals.

Gay cunts, the lot of you

Why hasn't Australia formed a pacific super nation? Just invade the gooks and spend half your money on the navy, you'll be unstoppable.

ha ha ha.... we can afford it mate we're gonna be better than any cities in the future... whiter too

lol $500 is nothing mate... thats probably too much for you

lol bashed by maoris mate you're a fukin pussy you cant defend yourself... you aint worthy livin here

>terrified of a supermarket being open past 7pm and stocking alcohol

mate you're a pussy and a poorfag... if i were you id killmyself... kill yourself mate

No Australians on this board work anyway, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I love Gaz.
He's a national treasure.

If you are older than 13, be ashamed of your leaf-tier banter. Consider suicide.

Hello Aussies.

I'm looking to get a Visa in Australia because I want to live there.

Any of you interested in being my boyfriend and hosting me? My penis isn't very big so it won't hurt

Give this guy a shot, he loves sucking cocks

you have a leaf-tier guts mate... scared of going outside at night fearing you're gonna get bashed...

mate you're probably the pussiest guy ive ever met online.. seriously mate... you need to man up

i guess your're from melbourne i cant think of any cities that can accommodate your guts... please kill yourself

this guy matehe's a faggot and would love to be your boyfriend altho you gotta step up as his protector he's too much of a pussy to come out from his room because some maoris will bash him and he's too much of a puss puss to defendhimself

You are seriously retarded. For the third time, I'm from Perth. Step to nigger, come to Rocko if you think you're a hard cunt.

I have respect for the goat, but I fucking hate the guy who does the videos.

fuck off cunt perth is beautiful
we are so lucky here

owned by soros.
no thanks

north of the river here... rocko's too far from my house if you wanna step it up come nearer in the city mate.. mano y mano just u n me no other cunts ... manlets like you couldve use a lesson or 2

>backing out already
Exactly what I expect from a northern fairy. In lieu of eating a kerb outside Rocko shops, go to Mirrabooka and get raped by some Sudanese BBC, you know you want it

shut the fuck up cunt everyone knows you aren't going to do anything

nah not gonna drive an hour to see you cowering in your house and me walking around rocko alone

mate northbridge tonight... Robertson park 9pm ill wear an addidas hoodie... ill be waiting

>he's going to drive for an hour to get his shit kicked in

If Australia could take over the red regions and fill it with white people and smart chinks, while also building the biggest naval fleet on the planet. You cunts could be a super power.

cunt you are embarrassing your whole country

seems like the board slows down around this time. I keep refreshing but nothing new is really happening. times like this I wish r9k/ was good. they are always posting. they don't fucking leave their computer

9pm tonight cunt... ill be wearing addidas hoodie

>fite me irl
u fucking faggot

Try living with them

u know where to find me faggot

Punches a random slav.

i have better things to do on a sunday night rather than sit in a park in hoodie waiting on the off chance that someone from internet who bruised my ego will actually show up to fite me irl.
You really sound pathetic.

>Perth
>The ice capital of Australia
Yeh nah. Get off the drugs you filthy degeneRATS
t. Sydneysiders

pussy...

On second thought, il see you there.
9pm right?
you better be there

dont fucking disappoint me cunt... dont wanna be waiting

What you gonna do suck his dick faggot.

This is why the internet hates us

im gona fuck you so good you'll beg me not to stop

This is what i thought, shitposting at it's finest if we can get a slav beaten for his shoes in a park in Perth.

no gay talk mate

you should probably start douching now

I dont know who is who anymore there's 50 aussies and they all have green id.

all talk

Im waking up you fucking nerd, going to punch a billy and head out