The Donald

So I just went over to reddit to see the home of what's fucking this board up. My God. It's not even political, it's just beating eachother off about Trump. The average age there has to be under 20. Why the fuck don't you go back? Seriously? If you don't hold "politically incorrect" views, why are you dragging your "based black guy in a Trump hat" bullshit here? For what purpose? If you truly support Trump, you have to appreciate and understand the dangers of mass immigration and how it alters and dilutes the culture of the host. How the fuck do you justify this?

None of you reddit faggots are even going to attempt to justify your fuckery?

the will not and they wont explain WHY they have to post here in the first place

your clearly the newfag. Pol was always ironic but the election brought newfags like you who take the racism and bigotry way too seriously.

Its reddit. Worldnews, news, politics and political discussion are even worse. They unironically upvoted "trump maybe possibly being investigated for alleged crimes" 20k times 3 times over. They are basically as retarded if not worse than Sup Forums, without the irony.

holy shit, you faggots actually believe this

if your not willing to praise the god emperor and denounce the stormfags you don't belong on Pol or America

Spotted the Redditor

The Sup Forums is satire meme was a meme to dissuade others into thinking this board wasn't serious. If you lurked for a while like you should when new to a board you would know that

>HE TOOK THE B8!! NEWFAG!!!
Incase you're not aware, the vast majority of this board actually think Sup Forums is satire you dumbass. It doesn't work when the entire board actually thinks culture is more important than biology.
You understand how retarded it is to explain memes, right? What fucking good is a barrier of defense by way of culture, if you let everyone know the culture? Go back

it is unironically satire you cringey newfag. kys

>Sup Forums is one person

r The Donald is certainly the cringiest board on Reddit

I came here from reddit 4 years ago. Now it's my home on the internet. Maybe this is just the beginning of an American renaissance, with Sup Forums as the new facebook? You never know.

Wouldn't it be NICE if everyone checked Sup Forums? It's impossible to atay here without getting redpilled, so why not redpill more people? Is that not the goal?

I know eh
It's like they don't even realize why moot created this board and deleted /news/ twice

rthedonald is a useful idiot pool that will make its contribution. Race the bikes, gas war now.

>so why not redpill more people? Is that not the goal?

Because we're over max capacity. No one's doing the redpilling, it's just faggots flinging shit all over the place. The issue of treating Sup Forums like kikebook is it becomes kikebook.

I'm a proud /r/the_donald dank meme master, been on Sup Forums since the election. Sup Forums is wrong on everything. There is nothing wrong with black people, Jews, hispanics, gays, women, etc. I love black people, I even let them fuck my wife, they are based and only ni**ers cause problems. Not all black people are ni**ers remember.
MAGA

yeah. that place does suck. I followed for a while because I wanted some relevant news that wasn't plagued by weeb degenerates posting that wolf bitch. so damn annoying. but everyone there just wants to upvote pictures of assholes. what really made me stop was the fact that there was a post dedicated to the weebs of r/donald. that place is fucked, this place is too, but at least we talk about other things than just Donald. not that talking about Donald is a bad thing, just weebs

fuck off antifa and shareblue ctr.

>antifa and shareblue ctr.
also this. Every one of the cocksuckers just repeat
>SHARIABLUE
>CTR
>DAVID BROCK
Everytime someone dares to question Alex "kike puppet" Jones

>wolf girl
>degenerate
No fun allowed. Fuck off.

The only reason AWOOO faggot shit is tolerated is because we have to pay due homage to where we're posting. It's still gay as fuck.

>The only reason I suck cock is to pay homage.

Prey cucked there user.

ayy lmao

>comic sans

this is how you know it's bait

BASED!