Feminist: Men like "rough and tumble" women

Why is she wrong, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wmW8fKrwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because women fuck everything up, it's retarded to let them believe that they should try.

There are clear roles that most women are good at, and society shouldn't be destroyed to make things marginally easier for the 1% of women who can function like men.

Kek has blessed your post number and your ID.

I only like "tough" women that know some form of self-defense and realize the way the world is. Women are capable of being self-sufficient and strong to a certain level.

>and society shouldn't be destroyed to make things marginally easier for the 1% of women who can function like men.

Very well put, I've noticed that for a while.

Western society panders so hard to the women that want to be like men. Most women are not like that, but women are made to feel ashamed of their natural femininity.

I have no idea why we pander to women that want to be men so much.

I like women that aren't totally weak as shit yeah but when they die their hair and say I'm a nazi because I left the toilet seat up or whatever they can fucking die in a fire

I like the idea of self sufficient women but that raises the problem of women being too independent. Women who are too independent are terrible at relationships.

>Tanknowndo
Jesus, and I thought Commie's "Panzerfahren" was cringy.

because that's only 3dpd women who think that

>women are made to feel ashamed of their natural femininity.
This is so true.

* white women

fixed that shit

>Panzer maidens
>Feminists

Wew, you made the same mistake Vice did when they went to Asgarda
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wmW8fKrwk

Strong women are not feminists.

Men like women who like and trust them. what makes a man is up to women. who the fuck likes twisted cheeky women with less respect to men, huh

How is panzerfahren cringy at all?

Depends on what they mean by "tough".

Effectively working a 90hr work week for decades on end tough, I like.

Butch lesbian tough, not so much.

I simply couldn't watch Commie's subtitles.

Jews convinced women, through the media, that men admire and respect women like they do men. That means, a woman with tons of life experiences must be what guys want, right?

Well, yeah, no. We want attractive, feminine, cute women. Like, not pushy, opinionated, assertive, or crass. But I guess people just emulate movies and shit now, so whatever.

I like women who are not total dead fish in bed, and like play fighting.

we like fucking the toughness right out of them, yes.

Tough does not mean pushy, opinionated, assertive, or crass. Tough means strong, dedicated, goal oriented. Feminists are pushy, opinionated, assertive and crass because they aren't tough at all. They can't even stop eating, let alone do regular exercise. Feminists want male power without any of the responsibility or work. Women who aspire to strength are females who want to keep up with their mates. It's a different mindset.

>I'm a strong woman because I say so!!!

basically your women in a nutshell. also checked.

because pepe has blessed your ID, free bump for you.

SLUUUUUUUUUUUT

Women are for breeding and raising the next generation.

That's out of context, you shut your whore mouth.

That's a Japanese character. The perception of female toughness is not the same as in the West, which is some shemale or cunt bullshit.

>There are clear roles that most women are good at
Are there any that men are not still better at, besides having a uterus?

It's funny because it sounds like she's talking about anal sex, but she's actually talking about riding in a tank.

Women are only better at tending to babies

Probably men are better parents once the kid is a toddler

Women have a magic orifice which craps out babies that's it

What a god damn whore