I can hear my Gay roommates sucking cock and they're think they're being subtle. What do?

I can hear my Gay roommates sucking cock and they're think they're being subtle. What do?

Join them.

This

Go in there and tell them to knock it off.

I told them to keep it the fuck down.

Don't be a party pooper join them user.
You might like it.

>roommates
This isn't your personal blog, you're drunk, and you should fuck off.

Tell me how accurate this is:
You're 23, in school, and it's spring break so you can stay up until whenever. Your parents are middle class but fairly well off comparatively and they help you pay rent every month because the shitty shoe store salesman job you do doesn't pay enough. You hope your STEM degree will pay off when you graduate. You enjoy Chinese cartoons, old N64 games, possibly DUDE WEED, and you may or may not play a musical instrument such as a guitar or keyboards.

If that's a pretty accurate representation of your life right now, you have to kill yourself. I doubt you have a gun yet so go underneath the sink and drink bleach like your picture suggests.

My sister is Gay and I accept it but this is getting out control. That's the one fucking thing that I said... No shit in the room. Not while in there. Fucking FAGS and their high sex drives . In Islamic now.

Burn down the building

You're a motherfucking wizard

Listen I dont know what your problem is kiddo but I'm gonna stop you there. We live in a double okay. He and his Bf are like 10 ft away max.

And cool it with the bullshit. I am completely sober an simply musing on the sex drive of homosexals and it doesn't help that you're trying to get me to check my privledge.

Don't get your tendies in a wad

fpbp

Traps only

>What do?

Post pics if they're cute :^)

knock the wall m8

then make them wear a skirt, what are you, some kind of fag¿

Fuck off, don't give pics to this flaming homosexual.

Lol no
I guess this is what I get for being tolerant. Woken at 4 in the morning to gagging on cock

They're in the room with me

>homosexual

lmao source?

are you that german that post gay stuff?

It shouldn't be a problem, you are a faggot afterall OP.

First off, what the fuck is a "double"? Like a side-by-side trailer? Like a double-wide or whatever they are called?

Secondly, I'm hoping that whole "privilege" thing was a joke or outright bait.

Thirdly (sp?) my tendies tasted pretty good earlier so I can't complain there.

>Woken at 4 in the morning to gagging on cock

Cutfags are so desensitized that they literally can't cum from a mere blowjob, so enjoy the next 4 hours :^)

Guiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilty :^)

I'm OP so I guess you're right

>sighs
>unzips pants
>dive bombs into the degeneracy

i know you are that cute German gay guy

Give me your honest opinion from a gay guy

How do I look?

Get your gun
Serve justice

Antifreeze. Untraceable, sweet flavor, cheap, causes liver failure, comatose state and death within twelve hours. Two ounces is a lethal dose in a 200 pound man.

I poison leftists so often I've single handedly made my city one of the liver failure capitals of the Western world. I've killed more Leftists than Rambo. If I got a tattoo every time I killed a leftist I'd have more ink than Brandon Sanderson. Follow in my footsteps and you will face St. Peter with a soul as heavy as lead and as black as tar, and you will be admitted because you will have done NOTHING wrong.

haha holy shit

Stop posting white girls they're gross

>gay roommates
you fucked up

Have I told you that I'm currently talking to a pretty cute guy from Saaremaa and we plan to meet in May or June? He's adorable and I kinda love the Baltics now

Shoot them on stream

/thread

You look like a guy I used to drink with in Bosnia, get a medium undercut and pluck your eyebrows.

Holy fug user you're rly cute

Uh huh
Tell me something I don't know.

Calm down, jewfag

>Stop posting white girls they're gross

This reminds me...my sister keeps on having "sleep overs with her friend" and I keep hearing sexual noises. My sister's bedroom - like mine is downstairs with my parents upstairs.

What should I do? I don't want her to be a degenerate.

find a video of some white stallion railing some tiny piece of ass and put it on max volume

cute af

That's a great idea HAHA
or I could just mimic the sounds they are making

that's what you deserve rooming with a homo. you better keep your butthole tight

>haha look i posted a list of traits common to the demographic of thjs website for free (yous) hoping to impress nobodies who dont understand how confirmation bias and statistics works

Seen this 1000 times
Kill yourself you fag

underrated post.

Seriously who does this and what would he expect?

How about dont be an autistic shithead who gets triggered over such small shit because you dont get laid and put on some headphones.
The internet is different from real life, sperg.

To be fair some chick's are just fucking terrible at it, like a fucking cheese crater

kann ich dein bf werden?

ehh, watch out we used to bait gay anons here and beat them up when i was younger, i can bet ppl are still doing it.

What are you going to do, go to the police and say you got beaten up because you are a homosex?

>not being bisexual
>current year

bang the shit out of their door and tell them to stop

Just let her do it, who knows, she might eventually realize she doesn't like it or she might fall in love with a nice white guy. If not, well at least she's not a guy, so she's way less likely to get aids or some other std.

This is why even though I am a liberal, I think women deserve to be oppressed and marginalized at every opportunity
Wenn du süß bist :^)
Haha I doubt he's one of those, we've been talking for weeks now on Whatsapp and Skype and he seems like the real deal, thanks for the heads-up tho :^)

>be me
>In uni
>get assigned roomie
> seems nice, doesn't touch my shit and keeps the place clean
>told him 2 things
>1. No sex while Im in the room.
>2. No smoking in dorm. I don't play that shit
>3. DO NOT TOUCH MY STUFF
>Things going fine
>wake up tonight to gagging
>tell them to STFU
>They better keep it down

>all of the faggots in this thread

Common Filth was right about almost everything

Hello german gay man

Is this our gay thread now? Are we doing this again?

the funny thing is that this was me, until I got raped by my roomie one night

>earmuffs
Problem solved. Or you can stop being a pussy bitch and join in.

I remember when this board was staunchly anti gay. Well, back to shitposting I guess

I used to disagree but he's right about. I see that now

Ask to join in :9

why do girls always try to stab?

>Are we doing this again?

Always

würde ja aber bin gerade dabei mir einen super süßen Franzosen bf zu angeln
wünsch mir glück, brudi

I remember when your mouth was staunchly anti-cock

Just kidding, it's always been that way, just like how Sup Forums has always had its collection of resident homos and trannies.

well they're just sucking and not fucking who cares?

Fernbeziehung oder wohnt er hier? Mein Ex war Ösi und hat da auch gewohnt aber es hat eine ganze Weile ganz gut geklappt ^^

Hold it...I don't want any masculine man to do it to me

Fix your hair, shave, and fix your skin. Then you are pretty attractive for a straight dude.

Just embrace it, user. You know you want it

I'll take the masculine men off your hands if you don't want them

Because some of them don't give good enough blowjobs?

>What do?

God makes it pretty clear what to do with homosexuals.

>Leviticus 20:13
>If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

God is watching over you OP.

Because of their inherent general inferiority. I mean, most of them don't even have a penis, for crying out loud! Why is this allowed?

>American kikes

>curly sideburns kike

Fucking degenerate scum

this is the true redpill desu, vaginas are disgusting meat curtains that straight men pretend to like.

At this point I'm convinced heterosexuality is a hazing ritual gone terribly wrong. Poor breeders :(

>Most

Funny thing is I bet there is no gay guy on the planet who is bad at sucking dick, men master even that discipline.

Fern, der wohnt etwa 500km entfernt. Es wird wohl nicht mehr als sich ein paar mal irgendwo auf halber Strecke zu treffen.

cute girls with dicks are great, it's a lot like a cute guy except they have boobs

Wenn ein Flughafen in der Nähe ist dann passt das doch, das reicht um sich 1 bis 2 mal im Monat zu treffen! Würden dir das deine Ellis zahlen? Meine sind da recht großzügig ^^

I don't mind gay sex, but only with cute femboys

Thank you :3

You keep being up the fact they are gay as if chad and Stacy fucking in your room would be fine.
We get it.
You're gay too and jealous.

are you cute too?

M-Maybe. I am kinda twinkish

meine Familie ist nicht wohlhabend und niemand in meinem Umfeld weiß, dass ich schwul bin. Das gleiche gilt für den Franzosen, wir planen das alles im Geheimen

Put up a secret camera. For research purposes of course

Sup Forums tier shit
no political point
kill yourself OP

Ok aber können seine Ellis was beisteuern? Weil, sonst wird's echt schwierig :(

how tall are you

180cm

Why?

You have access to firearms... and you're asking us for a solution?

Start listening to Common Filth at an obnoxious volume each night.