BREAKING NEWS; At least 8 reported injured after a shooting at a #Cincinnati nightclub

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/845901081943162880

FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACISTS

Nigs

oh wow something finally happened in Ohio. Now there's only Nebraska left.

At least 13 injured, and one person dead so far.

Investigation ongoing, no other info yet.

>Predict shooters identity

IT WAS AN ASIAN

Can any Ohio fags tell us about the demographics in Cincinnati?

I kinda hope it's a nigger who converted to Islam desu.

>americans get scared of nudity

Place your bets boys, 1x odds for niggers, 1.5x odds for mudslimes, 3x odds for whitey and 4x for asian.

Checked.

it was mario up to his old fire flowing hand tricks again.

its a brotha

niggers gonna nig

NO

Pls be muzzie

If its anything like cleveland, which I'm assuming it is, then this is probably a black on black crime incident. Nightclubs in the midwest are usually ghetto as fuck

Nogs

I'll take my 5 (you) on whitey
Feeling lucky tonight

>inb4 a wild jahoodie aloha snackbar'd all over the nightclub

Rolling for religion of peace.

White people if double numerals

I don't believe gun rights will be in danger in Ohio (way too much pro-gun development in the past 10 years), but I'm going to keep an eye on it as things develop.

Cinci is pretty black, and run down. On the flip side, there are also a fair mus population. There are a few mosques in the area.

PLEASE BE BLACKPLEASE BE BLACKPLEASE BE BLACKPLEASE BE BLACKPLEASE BE BLACKPLEASE BE BLACKPLEASE BE BLACKPLEASE BE BLACKPLEASE BE BLACKPLEASE BE BLACK

I swear to God if it's another Muslim....

Thanks anons.

Omar Mateen's ghost lives.

Terrible score

Charlie Starkweather

What are the odds this isn't dindu on dindu? Somebody check the demographics.

13 wounded and only one dead?

Sounds like a typical gangbanger "spray and pray." Cincy has some fairly severe problems with its local ghetto "communities," so, that's the most likely possibility.

Trips decides the shooter. I am rolling for a Mudslime. Considering .8 of the population is Muslim with 11 halal restaurants and 15 mosques.

COME ON ALOHA SNACKBAR

I wish this wasn't so accurate

days without terrorist attacks . jpg
(I've lost the pic)

>nightclub
Yeah, we know this is black on black kek

8 seems a little high for blacks. My money is on the religion of peace.

Kek willing this is a Muslim.

wtf I love Trump even more now

Don't forget about Orlando.

It was yt

It has to be a Muslim

Gang Attack

Last dozen happenings in a row have been either false alarms or just random shootings

What is going on?

Yeah, fair enough.

Muslim Come on. Roll me a Muslim on Trips

my life in one picture. Terror happenings are like a drug

Fug. Close

omar mateens father finally flipped

Astonishingly accurate to my habbening routine.

What is nebraska

what the actual fuck

RARE

also VPN

but R A R E

>not a single Wh*te trash dead yet
Sad

Bet on the mudshit.

Why the fuck would anyone take children to some faggot parade?????

No VPN here faggot boi.

>nightclub shooting
Nothing of value was lost. Rolling for black mooslim anyway.

It's on Kellogg Ave. I would say a google.

How's life in Papua New Guinea? /comfy/?

because liberals are mentally ill and think exposing children to degeneracy is good for them

A conspiracy by the Jews, it doesn't exist.

I dont think this was religion of peace desu,my bets are on some white trash dude or some nigger.

>injured
>nightclub

gee-whiz i wonder what race did this

I hope the attacker is white so I can laugh in baby Sup Forums's fucking face.

It's ancapistan and I have money, so yea /comfy/ as fuck

I am concerned about this, like the rest of you- and confused. But probably mostly because it just happened. We'll know more tomorrow. It's late anyways.

Based.

I'm like 99% sure it's nigger on nigger. My entire basis for this theory is all the wounded but only one dead. Niggers can't shoot straight to save their lives. They spray and pray.

>Cincinnati

I don't think we need to predict, praise kek

prepare to be sorely disappointing old man

Mass-casualty shootings are actually fairly common in black areas of the US. It's mass-fatality shootings which are more rare.

Nightclubs are for niggers and degenerate whores of all races. It's no surprise when jungle behavior occurs at one.

religion of peace strikes again
get your acts together, americans

If anyone is curious why, it's because niggers can't aim.

Nigs gonna nog.

Same club as before?

And the religion of peace usually targets big cities,they dont care about some shithole in Cincinnati

>or just random shootings
so niggers

>It's ancapistan
How can I come?

Gang shooting. Will be buried when it comes out its a black gang culture mass shooting.

Trump needs this to be a Muslim so fucking badly that I would almost call it a conspiracy if it is.

Cincy fag here,

Laying in bed daughter woke up.....she's now sleeping between us....knowing were safe cuz we moved 20 miles outside city and all white nigger hating police force will pull niggers who stray into area on sight.

Chasing drug dealing niggers on harley at 100 mph out of old neighborhood with a .357 in wasteband....the adrenaline rush.....those feels.

Ask me anything....I know alot about pd and neighborhoods...

love this webm

Muslim would be a great story for Trump desu. Especially a Muslim refugee from one of the 7 countries.

based Santa

And whitey taxpayers get to pay for all the niggers to get patched up. Average gunshot injury is something like 40 thousand dollars.

this dance off has only just begun.

glad you're safe with your family user.

Think its some nigger?

pedo detected
what wrong with Cincinatti?

thank god these lawful citizens brought firing arms to night club to protect themselves from aggressive dancing

MUH BEAR ARMS

>between us
how old is this child that's sleeping in your bed and why haven't you laid down the gauntlet, sir

What color are you

It's easy as fuck to get a us$100k job here. All you need is a university degree and a few years experience. I'm hiring right now actually

Try 80k motherfucker get your facts straight.....

Expert on nigger violent behavior.

Mass shooting in a nightclub makes me think either black gangbanger or white loner. Omar Mateen was a fluke as far as nightclub shootings go.

Bet a weeks fucking pay on it.

Kek confirms it

what am i going to do with 100 dollars?