Christcucks: explain yourself

>mfw people actually believe a magical man in the sky judges all human life on some arbitrary rules in a world where every issue is not black or white, but doesn't give two shits about what other animals do

>mfw people actually think this omnipotent magical man loves us, yet at the same time puts us in a world where widespread suffering and things like rape, murder, pain and depression exist.

>mfw when Christcucks cherry-pick the parts of the bible that conform to their ideologies and suit their arguments, and ignore all the parts that don't

>mfw there are 4,200 religions in the world and Christcucks automatically assume that theirs miraculously happens to be the only one that correct, because someone wrote a nonsensical fairy tale book over a thousand years ago

Christcucks can you explain yourself? How detached from logic and reason are you to even consider your "God" to be real?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/philippians/4-13.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody actually believes it, they just pretend to be edgy

Leave Joseph's wife's son ALONE YOU HEATHEN HERETIC OF THE HEATHENDOM DEGENERACY LAPER FAT HAIRY LOSER VIRGIN AUTISTIC FAT

And now we see the dipshit, when confronted with the ridiculousness of his beliefs, inevitably resorts to ad hominems. Inb4 completely baffling, retarded logic.

>>"mfw when Christcucks cherry-pick the parts of the bible that conform to their ideologies and suit their arguments, and ignore all the parts that don't"

I'm a christcuck and this one even gets me. It's crazy how many of us use religion to push social agenda.

Rest of the OP is low quality bait.

Someone is being a whiny little bitch.

Christcuck triggered by the truth. Go ahead, base your existence on a lie. It's ok bby, everything will be fine.

/POL BELIEVES IN KEK

This.

I was raised catholic and it wasn't that bad. I remember some user here said Christianity would be much more popular if it focused on real world issues that helped people and their families.

Assume that we will someday be able to make a simulated character in a game with conscious awareness. How would the simulated character know it's created by us using it's limited resources programmed into the simulation? It couldn't, it would never know unless we told it.

Jesus Christ is an administrator of this simulation. The simulation has rules that are more limited than the reality Jesus is from.

Why, in 2017 is this so difficult to understand?

It will be fine. You can keep on laughing and have a jolly good time.

youre the retard bud he was obviously being facetious and was probably on your side

>truth
i see no truth here only these digits of the Lord

There is only one god and that is kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkyoucunttttttttssssssss

THIS SO MUCH

DUES VAULTED AVE MARIA

ALRIGHT POLLACKS I SAY WE START THE NEXT CRUSADE! DUES VAULTED AVE MARIA! ITS BEEN FAR TOO LONG SINCE WEVE KILLED OTHER CHRISTIANS AND OTHER EUROPEANS IN THE NAME OF JEWBUS ! DUES VAULTED AVE MARIA! THESE LARPAGANS HAVE TRULY MET THEIR MATCH DUES VAULTED AVE MARIA TAKE BACK THE HOLY LAND WHICH JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE ISRAEL

biblehub.com/philippians/4-13.htm

JESUS GET
JESUS GET
JESUS GET

Why are CHRISTFAGS so dramatic and why do they LARP so hard? Pic related.

WHO SHALL REPLACE MY SHOE MAKERS

FOR THOUGH SURELY RUN OUT OF SHOES IFIN YOU DONT HAVE A SHOE MAKER

>being too retarded to think critically about the possibility of God being real
>not connecting todays struggles with the book of revelations
>tfw you will die a retarded heathen and burn in hell while still thinking youre smarter than everyone

This.

>yet at the same time puts us in a world where widespread suffering and things like rape, murder, pain and depression exist.

the only one who put other people in misery are faggots like your flag. your flag literally is fantasy straya thanks to your (((veggies)))

We just had this thread and it turns out both Christcucks and Atheistics are retarded

>>being too retarded to think critically about the possibility of God being real
>he doesn't come to the same conclusions I have? He must be retarded!
>>not connecting todays struggles with the book of revelations
>he doesn't make connections between vague and open ended predictions from a 2000 year old book that every generation thinks is telling them the end is nigh? He must be retarded!
>>tfw you will die a retarded heathen and burn in hell while still thinking youre smarter than everyone
>he isn't falling for the eternal punishment trick like I did? He must be retarded

I'll pray for you user

>hurr durr this book mentions some of human's struggles nowadays, therefore everything in the book must be true.

>tfw you use that to justify connecting reality to fantasy

tl;dr

>what i said
>what you paraphrased

Can't read three sentences

>paganism gets wiped out, mostly by conversion
>christian europe conquers the entire world
>practically every invention is from a christian
>science is an invention of christianity, as christians sought to discover the created world to better know their creator
>thousands of years after paganism has been long dead, fedoras fuck up civilization, brainwash christian children via communism, and then have the gall to call christians cucks
top lel

Merkel and the pope are Christians

Merkels Party, the CDU has Christian in its name

didnt want to

>hurr durr this book mentions some human struggles... wait it mentions these EXACT human struggles that havent been faced before
>oh shit whats that about a global government, a seven headed dragon metaphor? how many world powers are there again?
> oh wow whats this a great disturbance in the heart of the world
> israel being unif-
>people denying God when the truth is set in front of them, thats retarded who would do that

It's ok, I know you read it

i legitimately didn't
i read the first 3 words but forgot what they were

>people that say they are something, despite their actions, are that something
>b-but muh no true scotsmen
>i don't care what your bible says, muh christcuck
babby-tier

>>hurr durr this book mentions some human struggles... wait it mentions these EXACT human struggles that havent been faced before
>>oh shit whats that about a global government, a seven headed dragon metaphor? how many world powers are there again?
>> oh wow whats this a great disturbance in the heart of the world
>> israel being unif-
>>people denying God when the truth is set in front of them, thats retarded who would do that

If you're so sure the world is about to end why don't you give everything you have to charity

>they aren't Christians cause I say so

So if I say you aren't a Christian does that make it so?

and what does giving everything to charity gonna prove?

strawmanning is very strong on this one.

>muh liberals and atheists don't breed

Liberalism and atheism breeds asexually through the public education system

Too bad for you christcuck :,)

You don't understand God or Christianity.

because im in the military and already offered my life to service
nice ad hominem though. if i judged atheism by the same standards of its followers id have a hard time discerning it from a middle school special ed class

It would prove that he really thinks the world is about to end.

Daily reminder Christianity is literally a sandnigger multi-culti religion and that its ultimate goal is to wipe out all freethinking whites and push them into subservience under a Middle-Eastern Jewish God.

Matthew 7:16-20

Keep laughing.
You won't be when you're standing in front of Him.

>mfw if it wasn't for the christcucks crusading in 1095 you would be chopping off heads in the sand and shouting allah ackbar right now while fucking a young boy

>sandnigger religion
>when its not islam
i dont understand why you think this way
this is why people think atheists are retards

youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw

does it says that it will end in our lifetime?

Pretty much all of your questions are answered in any of these books.

>Originates in the Middle East
>Where there's lots of sand
>And brown people (read: niggers)
>You can call them sandniggers for short
>Christians think their religion was founded in Europe by white people

This is why people abandon Christianity

>atheists still think that Christians believe God to be a bearded dude sitting on some clouds

this really says more about you than it does us.

Why are atheist shitposters the least intellectual arguers?

Catholicism is sacrilege

You said 420(0). PS, don't judge God, he's Kool. Just misunderstood.

tl;dr
i read originates in the middle east and stopped reading because so did the first aryan civilization you fucking retard
what do you think ancient persia was?
why do you think iranians have blue eyes and sandy hair even after fucking arabs for so long?
if we shunning everything from the middle east just because its from the middle east then you best be ready to turn your back on hitler, anglos, aryans, society, equality for all working people, democracy, warfare tactics, agriculture, architecture, literature, astrology, etc

>all are in equal in (((Yahwehs))) eyes
Christcucks are the biggest open border faggots
>Jesus cares about where fags stick their gigglestick at night so should the government
Christcucks and their no fun allowed puritan garbage created the monster that is the regressive left

>mfw newfags reply to this obvious b8 without SAGE

>muh white religion
If a religion is for a single race, then it obviously isn't the truth. LARPagans are just utilitarian fedoras. None of you believe in anything beyond the material plane of existence. To you, everything ends when you die.

>mfw christcuck reveals his true shitskin loving self
WE
WUZ
WHITE CIVILIZATION N SHIETT

>tfw God gave Israel the battle plan to drive the philistines out of philistine land
>tfw David waltzed into a philistine camp and with 5 of his friends slaughtered 200 philistines and brought the foreskins of the dead bodies back to his King just to get laid
>tfw David saw the most territorial rule in any Jewish leadership
>tfw fedoras today say God is open borders

God told one king to open his borders and it was from a king of a jewish tribe to another displaced jewish tribe you fucking mongoloid
read the bible if you're going to debate

>Christcucks are the biggest open border faggots
I've been defending Christianity for years. I fought for it tooth and nail. Every single time I saw a thread like this, I defended it. I used biblical argument. I used what philosophy I knew. And recently, I realized, it doesn't fucking matter because the vast majority of "normie" christians are in fact colossal cucks. The old guard of traditionalist Christians are dying out and leaving few replacements on the whole.

>Christcucks and their no fun allowed puritan garbage created the monster that is the regressive left

There's plenty of other groups responsible for that as well.

>persia
>shitskin
are you retarded

like are you actually fucking retarded?

> Originates in the middle east
Blue eyes can be traced back to coming from around the black sea.
> A bunch of stupid shit
> Christians think their religion was founded in Europe
No one thinks this, but Christianity gained dominance in the Roman empire.

We are made in god's image. He is probably white because America is white.

>Christcuck literally admitting to civic nationalism

I love it. I don't even have to make arguments, your religion cucks for itself.

Saying that people who share a religion should live together hasn't been reading the history of christianity or islam or judaism or any religion ever.

a religion shouldnt be off limits to another race you fucking mongoloid. we dont have to invite them in our country but if they want to be christian they can

people who are saying that,...*

fuck im tired

>why do you think iranians have blue eyes and sandy hair

Kek are you Iranian

>yfw you want to wipe out degeneracy and shitskins but realize you've been following the teachings of a shitskin your entire life

Christianity makes no fucking sense.
There isn't a single argument I haven't heard before, and none of it is convincing.
Closest I've seen anyone get is an argument for *a* god. This is far from justifying belief in a Christian god.

no but i know a lot about them
even after getting invaded by muhammad they had such strong aryan genetics that they retained pale features and some still have blue eyes and brown hair rather than the hideous black

Pretty sure most religions are actually based on the same root sources, at least through Europe and the middle east.

You can make fun of Heathens, but it actually has some commonalities with Christianity.

For one, Sheol(Hell in English) is often humanized and described as a feminine creature of tremendous might, and a terrible thing to behold in it's monstrous features. Hel in Norse mythos is described as an Ogress, essentially.

Yggdrasil is basically the tree of life in the Bible, but some stories seem to indicate that Yggdrasils worlds is more like Buddhist cosmology, where good spirits and bad spirits go here and there akin to the good creatures and bad creatures in the Norse mythos.

>we dont have to invite them in our country but if they want to be christian they can

And what do you do about the ones already in your country, outbreeding the whites? Surely some kind of population control, right?

>Oops, can't abort shitskin babies because GAWWWD
>Oops, can't kill shitskins because they believe in GAWWWD

Kek.

>hell in christianity is described as a woman
no its not, where is it ever described as a woman?

>Christcucks and their no fun allowed puritan garbage created the monster that is the regressive left

that's where you're wrong. "evil triumphs when good men do nothing".

literally why the left rose up. good men aka christians did nothing.

>tfw fedoras and LARPagans are too many standard deviations below you, so you can't even dumb down your arguments enough for them to comprehend

literally completely separated from the debate

why is Christianity to blame for faggot leftists and bullshit policies to get more left leaning voters?

whats more heroic than being god and yet agreeing to going through a sacrificial agony in order to save those you love

you autheists are all the same

if you want to stop debating about what we are debating about and start up a new one on the topic of religion playing a part in leftist degeneracy then we totally can but dont hop around like a fucking spaz during a debate it looks disgustingly plebby

Because Christians ARE the faggot leftists and left leaning voters, you absolute retard.

You forget 95% of Mexicans and Blacks are Christians.

Did you realize by now that atheists and pagans, who you blame for every bit of degeneracy from your mom not making you enough tendies to world degeneracy, are 3% of the population at best? And that Democrats are overwhelmingly Christian?

Lemme guess
>theyr'e not REAL christians

even if its a story, the main point is "god died for your sins"

thats pretty strong desu sempai, keep worshiping frodo, he was a fag like you afterall

your numbers mean shit, 0.1% rules the earth, and they are all jews

>95% of mexicans and blacks are christians
>95% of anything anywhere is christian
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS STATISTIC COMING FROM LMFAOOOO

>CHRISTIANS ARE LEFT LEANING VOTERS
more debatable but still retarded. without looking im willing to bet about half voted trump.

Prometheus supposedly had his guts torn out by an eagle every day for years. That's way more impressive than a few days on a cross

no wait, its entirely plausible that 95% of mexicans are christians

95 percent of mexicans in america being christian is plausible? they're fucking catholics majorly.

its not cause he didn't die, Jesus let Judas kill him, he walked to his death without flinching

Also, Prometeus wasn't God, if Jesus wanted he could flick his fingers and all roman's head would explode

Even worse, there are people who believe that all races are equal, but there's no races so whites are priviledged while non-whites are oppressed, and that's bad because there is only one race - the human race, so we should eliminate the white race and race mix every other race so everyone can be as smart and successful as white people, but white people stole everything from black people who are actually the most innovative race ever, so we must wipe them out too because the future is beige.

ok, you may be right, 95% catholics, the point is, 95% of mexicans believing in christ is plausbible

Your entire point was
>wow look how much Jesus suffered

Prometheus suffered far more and for far longer

oh wow more than 50%. i thought it would be high 40's low 50's.

yeah but prometheus wasnt real

You're talking to a board that unanimously backed a known con-artist billionaire. Delusion and hope in fraudulent things is kind of the status quo here.

isaiah 5:14
Jonah 2:3
Psalm 49:15

The reasoning for Sheol's femininity is based on contextualization of the passage in Jonah.

The important part is the description in the terror of the thing.

Keep in mind that bit in Psalm, however. God ransoms your soul from Sheol. In the Norse mythos, unless you die bravely or in special circumstance, most meatbags go straight to Hel. They too are ransomed for, but in other ways.

Prove he wasn't real

no it wasn't, my point was the heroism of Jesus was groundbreaking

Prometheus was a fag, if he truly has balls he would have killed himelf, like Jesus did btw

Jesus also literally was the first person to suicide by cops

if you hate him you are literally ribbit