OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
youtube.com/watch?v=PrCKJCoUpyk
youtu.be/zTzMRB9vfU0
youtu.be/hVFxAK322Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=YVVprx0bZ9E
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cincinnati-nightclub-shooting-multiple-victims-10100722
wlwt.com/article/police-several-injured-in-shooting-at-cincinnati-nightclub/9186538
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14527/web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOVEMENT

With the colossal failure of the health care bill, the legislative Republicans just stood up Trump and recognized he was fucking retarded. He had no grasp of the bill nor was he interested in actually building the votes. He came across as a high pressure car salesmen to the world's best high pressure car salesmen. What a fucking embarrassment.

This may push his impeachment trial up quite a bit because the federal Republican party has got to be fucking sick of this asshole already. We have McCain putting country above party already. It won't be long before the insulated insanity has to crumble and face reality.

The President of the United States has deep financial ties to money laundering schemes converting fraudulent rubles into legitimate American dollars via inflated construction contracts. His close connection and apart susceptibility to manipulation resulted in the Russian intelligence colluded with the Trump campaign to harm Clinton with the selective leaking of DNC emails stolen in foreign espionage actions. The timeline for Pence puts him in the know well before any action was taken to protect the United States above political expediency. We will end up with President Paul Ryan and a new chapter of constitutional crisis history before the next presidential election.

Trump is not fit to be president, he's a loser, a joke, he will be impeached very soon.

Trumpcare failed.

Haha.

TRUMP IS A CHUMP

Does anyone remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
Sometimes I forget.

How can he recover such a humiliation? Everyone is laughing at him.

Threadly reminder Trump couldn't even sell kicking 24 million Americans off of healthcare resulting in an estimated 17,000 Americans dying as a result to House Republicans, the idiots that shut down the Federal Government to shove in anti-abortion glurge. Sad!

goddamnit not again

They know that. They just pretend to be retarded. The Daily Wire is populated entirely by halfwits.

WOAH

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

did something good happen in the last 12 hours?

>
I liked plastic beach tho :^(

Wow what terrible taste in meusic.

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The first three months aren't even over yet. In fact, the midterm election isn't until 2018. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the elections are still on? Donald Trump is still crushing the globalists now and has grown the economy, brought back jobs, raised stocks for how many weeks now? He's up against political hacks and the most incompetent congress in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because they're feeding off the momentum of having Ryancare die. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he is playing the long game and will let Obama implode on itself and make an uncompromised deal because it will be a crisis fix. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this post. Oh look at that, another rapist beaner just getting deported. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this president on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Yeah , i fucked your mom

incoming shill army, courtesy of some unknown source.

Russian conspiracy theory discredited

Cuckboy got castrated

youtube.com/watch?v=PrCKJCoUpyk

18 hours ago the President of the United States told us that our healthcare is going to explode, and not to worry, but also that he's going to let it explode because it would be great politically if the Democrats owned the mess of people dying.

Friday and Saturday nights are my favorite because there's no Morning Jew. /ptg/ stays /comfy/ the whole night.

That song is so embarrassing. She probably hears that song in her nightmares. Trump should start playing at his rallies ironically.

>I wrote The Art of the Deal!

>Can't make deals

Well, I guess it was worth it for the memes...

Rude.

>this was an actual image

>muh healthcare
is this the new "LITERALLY HITLER"?

>being so irrellevant that you have to shill on poll with obvious bullshit copypasta at 4:12 AM.

Don't you ever feel pathetic or unaccomplished? Get a fucking job.

I haven't been able to ask questions about the healthcare bill all day because it will certainly trigger the shill-scripts to respond to it.

>When the whole of the internet decides to spend time trying to shill on a humble Bulgarian horn polishing website
Really shucks the pistachios.

Any anons here keep a "diary" or make journal entries. I've been thinking about starting one just to keep track of dreams that I'm having or to write down little ideas that come into my mind. Not like my feelings or anything.

>says he doesn't blame paul ryan
>tells everyone to watch judge jeanine

what kind of Starcraft Remastered is Trump playing?

on of the things mentioned from the intelligence reports, was that the Russian information warfare ceases during Russian holidays and weekend/night hours

ITS

HABBIDING

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit !!!!!

Read further of you dare. Dont Just Read the part you like.

meter/statements/2017/feb/25/donald-trump/why-donald-trumps-tweet-about-decline

>living east coast US time.

Name a single spot that isn't full of crazies, blacks, or insane housing prices

Start the clock

Nogs killing nogs is not a happening

What could the motive possibly be?

Oh god please happen. There hasn't been a good happening in a while.

right so I rummaged through google and I think I got the upshot on those pics from last thread

california protests riots arrests yada yada I got it

look Im tellin ya, this is only going to get worse, spring has barely sprung

everytime it gets over 60F somewhere near a city news station you're gonna get this

dont waste this opportunity

we want a strong executive, right? At least for a while.

tellin ya martial law is the way to go 99.999% of you will never feel it

Trumps on the ropes, if only in media. the antifas and sjws are gonna be making video clips on MSM every day

this can become a good thing.

get out there and give them something to shoot at and provide cover

give trump a chance to do what has to be done and put these crackpots down

raise a little hell yourselves if you want to

thats all I got atm , its late here.

nice pic in op btw

Please be white male

Press F for Justice with Judge Jeanine. It was fun while it lasted.

Race war cause of Drumpf?

>russia russia russia
>muh impeachment
>muh Trump's fault democrat healthcare sucks ass
you posted nothing of substance last thread, Lousie, and continue spouting bluepill talking points like they're going out of fashion
piss off back to whatever hole you crawled out from

post more hillmemes faggot

Please be a white Christian male.
#refugeeswelcome

Antifa aren't going to last long now that people are fighting back.

That's just Cincinnati, bruh.

I think I like our version better:
youtu.be/zTzMRB9vfU0

>tfw when white supremacists stole the election from Hilldawg's jaws of victory

WTF I LOVE JOE NOW???

why didn't you accompany your post with an infographic of the best koi color patterns to prove your point?

>White people shooting folks at da club
Smdh

>Cincinnati
>injurys only
nogs shooting nogs

shooting at a nightclub. my instincts tell me these gentlemen who caused this heated exchange have predominately african heritage.

post shitty hill memes

The first shooting in a sanctuary city during the reign of Trump.

>the numbers literally check out
>b-but muh context

You brought this shit up breh

Fuck off.

I doubt it. Only nogs go to nightclubs.

>posting a shoop when the original is cray enuff.

ANS SO IT BEGINS

That is the original.

I'm doing it.

And for the person who posted that Drumpf song. Here's a Hilldawg dog to counter it: youtu.be/hVFxAK322Mw

NOPE

Why are you shitting up the thread?

Then why is it mostly false?
Because Trump had not implemented a single economic bill. We have Obama to thank for those numbers.

Someone asked me to.

his id is aZZ, of course he's going to shit up the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=YVVprx0bZ9E

how can you drumpftards be so insensitive to the midget community? they're the real forgotten americans and Hilldawg remembered and cares about them

This could have been our future but no. You faggots ruined everything.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

Like this guy?

fugg Im conflicted. this is pulling my psyche in like 3-4 different directions. both repulsed and intrigued. Good job user.

I could kill everyone of you alt right faggots with one punch

I'm asking you not to

got it thanx

incoming links

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cincinnati-nightclub-shooting-multiple-victims-10100722

wlwt.com/article/police-several-injured-in-shooting-at-cincinnati-nightclub/9186538

Police: At least 14 shot, 1 dead in shooting at Cincinnati nightclub

CINCINNATI —

One person is dead and at least 13 people are injured following a shooting at a Cincinnati nightclub, Cincinnati police said.

Authorities were called early Sunday morning to Cameo Night Club on Kellogg Avenue for reports of a shooting.

One person was killed, police said. At least 13 others were injured.

Police have not said whether anyone is in custody, and the investigation is ongoing.

WLWT has a crew on the scene and will update this story as new information is released.

All victims have been transported from the scene, more victims are arriving at local hospitals and fire stations

Authorities have also not said if anyone is in custody after the incident - but some local reports say the gunman is still on the loose.

On the club's official Facebook page, Cameo Club describes Saturday night as a ''grown up and sexy night" for partygoers aged over 21.

That's different. This isn't a gaybar. Niggers all carry illegal guns and shoot back.

Fuck off asstumor

Like this one?

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>skimming the local paper
>notice a headline
>the principal at the middle school was indicted on federal charges
>all involve sexual conduct with a student
Fucking pedo scum.

Pretend it's Marine Le Pen, better yet, pretend it's an anthropomorphic cartoon frog and don't be a freak.

THIS IS MY REICH SONG

GAS ALL THE KIKES SONG

GAS THEM WITH ZYKLON

>doesn't say "motive is unclear"
it wasn't a muzzie

>implying economic bills are the only way to influence the economy

also only injuries are being reported
nogs cant shoot for shit

Kek

If the U.S. were smart like the Europeans we would ban all guns but no we're going to have to keep putting up with this shit

>the Cameo
been there
it's a nog nest

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14527/web
GET IN HERE NIGGERS

Ohio