PAY FOR MY FUCKING MEDICAL BILLS! CMON!! IT'S ONLY A FEW FUCKING DOLLARS PER MONTH...

PAY FOR MY FUCKING MEDICAL BILLS! CMON!! IT'S ONLY A FEW FUCKING DOLLARS PER MONTH, YOU GREEDY AMERICAN FUCKERS! I STRUGGLE EVERY DAY DOING NORMAL TASKS. TAKING AWAY MY MEDICAL CARE COULD KILL ME!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k&ab_channel=dalauansparrow
youtube.com/watch?v=dRK9D58H5V8&index=7&list=LL5tVrG8l-kKLs4PgeUEfrlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not this thread again

YOU FAT FUCK YOU TORTURED ENTIRE PLANETARY SPECIES FOR FOOD.

STOP ELEVATING YOURSELF BECAUSE YOURE ON YOUTUBE RETARD.

What is that?

HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS. XDDD

OP, you are pushing this shit so hard you're actually creating support for this man

Shit now I want to subscribe to this guy just to spite you

That's how badly you're overreaching at this point

You better fucking pay his bills

he better pay dem billz.

PAY MY HEALTH CARE

I guess 6 pounds lost in half a decade wasn't enough.

>you're sick enough to save that to your phone and continually spam it on Sup Forums

neck yourself

>FAT FUCK
>A
>T

>F
>U
>C
>K

I hope it dies soon.

Thank you Australia.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

>american exceptionalism

what the fuck

God damn it I am so goddamn sick of seeing this shit I AM GOING TO SPERG OUT ABOUT IT NOW.
Insurance is NOT about you paying for my healthcare and it is NOT about me paying for your healthcare.
Consider a population of 10,000 people. Each person has a one in 10,000 chance of being injured, with a medical bill of $200,000. Instead of leaving that one unlucky person on the hook for the whole bill, everyone pays in $20 and is covered in case they get the short straw. THAT'S what insurance is. It is NOT about paying for each other's health care; it's about mitigating low-probability, high-impact costs by averaging them out over a large population.
NOT ABOUT BANKROLLING THE FUCKING NEXT-GENERATION MEDICAL ADVANCES NECESSARY TO KEEP A FUCKING SIX-FOOT-ACROSS WATER BALLOON FULL OF MAYONNAISE VAGUELY AMBULATORY.
Had to get that off my chest. TL;DR: insurance is (supposed to be) a statistical thing, not a welfare thing, and boogie can die of spontaneous combustion.

Day of the Diet when?

Doesn't he make enough jewtube money to pay for his own treatment?

SALAD DODGING!

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k&ab_channel=dalauansparrow

PULL OUT YOUR WALLET AND PAY ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW!! YOU OWE ME!!

youtube.com/watch?v=dRK9D58H5V8&index=7&list=LL5tVrG8l-kKLs4PgeUEfrlQ
PAY

I hereby declare i will never pay for boogies healthcare.

I pray for a boogie heart attack on camera