Anyone else here kinda concerned that it looks like the left in this country is gearing up for war?

Anyone else here kinda concerned that it looks like the left in this country is gearing up for war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU
youtu.be/3GG1rFA_QEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We've been gearing up for war for decades. We've been waiting for them to make the move.

>Anyone else here kinda concerned

[concern trolling intensifies]

The Reptoids or the Robots whos making the moves. I am confuse.

>Fighting Nazis is an American tradition.

The American German Bund says otherwise.

The problem is that the "left" seems to have, in the eyes of much of the public, the moral highground for some reason? Plus they have the support of most major institutions. Even suggesting that immigrants should assimilate is racist, let alone suggesting that maybe immigration numbers should seek to maintain the ethnic balance of a country.

They used the F word, they must be serious.

Fucking communists

I'm not, this: is all just from one local group here in "my area".

>s-stop it you bigot

This.

The residents of Wyoming by itself have enough guns to stomp down any national militant leftist movement, but then you add Texas, the South, the Midwest and based as fuck NH along with support from the police AND the military, they don't stand a chance in hell.
They can gear up all they want, but they're the ones that have been calling the police pigs, calling for them to be killed etc. and treating veterans and those in the military with utter disrespect.

No. Their conception of violence is that of a 7 YO girl.

They only win when they outnumber 8-1 or more.

What makes you think the public gives them the moral high-ground?

Also the right leaning people that have been gearing up are by and large on the older edge of things and most of them aren't in decent shape, not that these guys are but they're not *as* bad.

The problem is that these fucks could literally burn someone's house down, drag the occupants out into the street, call them nazis, and shoot them in the head and it'd hardly make a national headline.
>What makes you think the public gives them the moral high-ground?
It's all about perception and the powers that be are allowing these people to go around almost undeterred. You might not be old enough to remember the HUGE crackdown on right wing groups starting back in the 80's and 90's... you know what happened to the left wing component of that from the 60's and 70's that those right wing people fought against? They became "civil rights" "heroes".

>Physical fitness
>Firearms

What experience with violence do you have? Not trying to be a dick. I think you are grossly misjudging the capabilities of both sides.

The biggest factor is the ability to keep moving/running without collapsing. It's easier to get a bunch of skinny fats into shape over just regular fats.

No we haven't. You think a bunch of cuckservstives are gonna get off their ass to do shit? We're fuck unless we get an actual right wing counter to it lad.

Alright fair enough, you are correct - the MSM will back them even if they start gassing people Auschwitz style.

Don't forget we have a tough on crime commander & cheif, which the police & military love.

Also, apologies about the snarkiness of this post. You have valid points.

To be honest, the left only has the moral high ground within their own circles and controlled medias.

Normie America outnumbers them and is sick of their shit.

fuck rojava, fuck pkk and fuck k*rds

>the MSM will back them even if they start gassing people Auschwitz style.
Nah, the media wouldn't be that honest :), y' know, since it didn't happen in the first place.

In white America? Yes. In non-white America? Nope... look at how they vote.

>concerned that it looks like the left in this country is gearing up for war?
Nope. They have a loooooooong way to go catch up with us.

What is your nightmare scenario?

Are domestic terrorists randomly targeting houses? Is it a race-war? A civil war between West Coast, NYC vs. the rest of the country?

You seem to forget what happened before, during, and after the "civil rights movement". The war started back in the 30's, escalated in the 60's and took brief reprieve in the 00's and early 10's (only to play victim and then jerk off about Obama) and now it's going back to where it was for decades.

A civil war that is implicitly ethnic/racial. It won't be "the big one" but if it doesn't happen in the next decade or two, we're looking at the balkanization of the US by mid century.

their entire ideology centers around murdering people and collecting their private property.

Pretty much

Hold on friend, did you take a close look at the pic you provided? I circled the ones that would make half-way decent fighters.

We're not talking military level fitness here, just might possibly be able to fire some rounds without wetting themselves.

Overall, not impressed at all.

>that faggot holding a baseball bat
>gun club
It would have been less embarrassing to hold nothing at all

The concern is that they're armed and bold enough to even post their faces. Add this to all the antifa and other far left groups and it's concerning given that the right wing equivalent can't even exist and when it does it's rarely young people. The "Racist right" back in the 80's and 90's was FULL of young white men but that no longer exists.

You won't be on a constant jog, move to cover , slice the pie, move to next cover...best to move in twos or threes...some of the fat guys I shoot with would do fine. But it is best to be in shape

>bringing your steampunk cosplaying gun to LARP militancy

Uh... no?

You can't tell who can fight until the bullets fly by your head, I've seen "hard asses" shit themselves and run, and a literal midget return fire

That's even worse. If someones fat enough and old enough that can kill them, lmao. I'm not saying it's all, it's just that you're dealing with different demographic here.

The only real gun is the bolt-action on the far left. All others that aren't blocked by the banner are cosplay guns. Especially that steampunk shit on the far right.

What are those faggots going to do? It's all women and faggots who are worked up. I'm not concerned, besides if they got their wish and lawlessness broke out they'd be the first to go at the hands of their nigger pets.

Eventually it's going to happen I'm sure and hopefully when it's over we can build something worthwhile on top of their pinko corpses.

this is why we go Anticom.

cite that Stalin killed what 20 million? Mao, Pol Pot, etc. NEVER AGAIN should be the slogan.

You're fucking retarded, they're all real firearms.
t. gun guy

Look at this:

What are the three on the right then.

Because academia has taught kids that that stuff is "overplayed" and "cold war propaganda"

lolno

We have funs, they have pepper spray. Bring it the fuck on.

The way they hold those weapons tells me that we don't have a whole lot to worry about. I thought the same thing about ISIS fighters when they first kicked off as well, so...... I'm getting a little excited to say the least.

Facts are facts faggot. Its about taking the moral highground.

They're pretty fucking stupid because all it's going to lead is to is bashing commies

at least you have a common point of supporting filthy kurds, hopefully americunts will destroy each other.

Mmmm. No. Anything they target is going to be a place either dear to the establishment, or where cops are present. So in any case the cops will go after them.

It's also an American tradition to fight communists.

If it were to come to a civil war scenario, these propaganda aspects would go away immediatly.

Think of it by neighborhood. Take a ghetto hood neighborhood vs. a middle class conservative neighborhood. Who would win? Intelligence, organization, planning, wealth, are all much more important factors than youth.

Indeed, youth isn't as essential as you suggest - in Ancient Rome under the Polybian system - the Triarii were considered the best troops, and they were in their late 30s, early 40s.

If we were fighting in regular units, I'd say youth physical fitness would be more important. But wealth, equipment, and mental fortitude will be win the day as it has throughout history.

On their right or our right? On our right it's either a Type 54 or M44 mosin nagant, then a keltec, then some sort of AR on the short one, then what looks to be a WASR with a bunch of shitty furniture, then something on a sling, a baseball bat, some no clue about the other two guys, then some sort of milled AK (probably) on the guy you can barely see, then another one I have no clue, then some sort of AR again, and final a Yugo m48 mauser.

>literally a collage of a couple dozen rifles in the hands of commies
>lol they just have pepper spray

I think the biggest thing is actually having the moral fortitude to keep moving when you see your friends start dying. It's one thing to larp, it's another thing to actually fight with your life on the line.

I've been using the "omg Trump is literally Hitler" meme in the leftwing bubble to redpill them on the 2nd Amendment. Glad to see they are coming around on guns.

Yeah, which is why the antifa have been going around assaulting people with Trump supporters, etc, right?

>he thinks leftists haven't been keen to guns/violence
Why do fags here seem to forget most of the 20th century?

>right wingers buying guns at record highs
>crickets
>left wingers print a few posters
>OMG WAR IS COMING

Do you really think obese diabetics in the mid 40's and older are comparable to Triarii who spent most of their lives fighting?

Hey, finally... a commie

Why would you redpill antifa on guns?

And it's because the right wing doesn't go around ganging up on and beating up political opposition like the far left does.

I'm tired of the rojava meme.

Because a lot of gun people are delusional autists that think it's a "clever" thing to do that shows them they're not "actually ebil racist nazis"

Is a fair point. So, how would you assess that group as a potential fighting force?

I'm guessing I'm about right in that only 35-40% will be worth anything, but I await your opinion.

Its an american tradition to fight communists as well. The difference is the actual nazis dont go around causing trouble, the Antifa faggots spend their time fighting with libertarians and trolls.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU

>m-muh speshul kike

Also Peter Robinson is a massive cuck

Fuck you are confused even on direction.

Okay from left to right -- look at the trigger area, missing that slab of metal in front of the trigger guard on moisins

keltec? you sure?

You know there is a reason they're hiding them. Its a fucking "hey we lefties have guns too durrrr" group photo, and they're hiding their guns.

And that is not a mauser its some steampunk brass shit. They're fucking LARPing.

The overall point stands. The supposedly "fit" leftists you are advocating are very unfit by ancient standards.

Also, you're really underestimating the amount of young folks we have on our side. Everyone of these older folks that gather guns also have kids.

What else can the far left do? They cannot win a debate against the right, why do you think unmoderated forums are always right wing whereas the left can only thrive in forums that censor other opinion. The left has realised that they have lost, the electorate is moving away from them, what we are seeing in the faggots in antifa are the dying remnants of a political ideology that has only ever existed through fear and punishment.

Peter is based, affluent, and educated in an Ivy League school. Go suck more nigger dick.

You're fucking retarded or baiting.

That gun club has always been full of faggots. They even did the event with the brown berets which are basically just a bunch of "hurrr this land belongs to mexico" spics. I go shooting in the fucking desert with more people then that entire gun club can muster.

Literal faggots, and weak women.

also he's just the host, he never tries to overtake the personality of the guest, because peter is a classical professional, not some histironic rapper

Even the civic nationalist cuck that is Pat Buchanan is too much of Peter
youtu.be/3GG1rFA_QEk

Fuck no. They are bitch made. Break easily

Meh. There's assault and then there is shooting people.

They've always done that though. All the way back to the late 1800's. They've always been the initiators of violence.

He's a minor cuck, maybe. He's one of the good guys.

Why do shillfags such as yourself forget most of the past 30 years of lefties trying to gungrab and scoffing at 2nd Amendment supporters saying tree of liberty/blood of tyrants etc?

Not redpilling scatifa, just redpilling your average liberal.

Okay scatifa you're obviously mad that nobody here feels threatened by antifa having "guns".

4 out of 13 would be priority targets the three behind the make racist afraid banner, and the one next to the girl with the bolt action on our right...the rest would probably break for cover..so about 25%

>Anyone else here kinda concerned that it looks like the left in this country is gearing up for war?
no

Wow, nice argument. Yeah, going around and kicking people's heads in because they wear Trump hats is A-okay but my imagined right wing death squads going around shooting people is worse, right?

Yeah I mean you got some retard stronk going here. If you baiting you aren't getting any hooks.

The one on the left isn't a Mosin it is most likely a stink Turk Mauser.

Thanks for playing, now git.

▶ This image also makes me say "no".

Well they are trying to shut down the remnants of free speech on the normie-net, that's one major push they are making right now.

>Why do shillfags such as yourself forget most of the past 30 years of lefties trying to gungrab and scoffing at 2nd Amendment supporters saying tree of liberty/blood of tyrants etc?
Oh yeah, call me a fucking shill, right? Let's just ignore the DECADES of leftist violence using firearms, explosives, assassinations, and riots.

Why are you histrionic fags upset by this? We should welcome a shooting war. Everything else is just a slow boil to the inevitable.

This too also makes me say "no". The left is an unskilled mulatto dumpster of fuckups that exist to take bullets and slup nigger cum.

>freedom fighters of rojava

You should be worried about how you government allows terrorist propaganda aswell. That shows that they will turn a blind eye at antifa's violent acts in the future.

Yeah, you're a cryptoshill. Nobody is panicking and you're upset about it. Eat shit scatifa.

No I think the anti-fa deserve a good gassing, I'm just saying they're not even as big a threat as a small time gang.

Jail will be a nice redpill for them on the subject of niggers.

Not exactly easy. With these types, they have a moral relativism that is focused on a very narrow set of subjects. You bring up stalin's genocides and they have nothing but excuses, but you talk about hitler and they shut down into muh six gorillion mode. The same attitude applies to basically everything with them, they just spout off talking points and propaganda or sarcastically dismiss it (which sounds kinda familiar, HMMM). A perfect anecdotal example is some guy I met at a bar and became Facebook friends with. He's always posting leftist bullshit for likes, and one day he did some snarky shit about holodomar and how it never happened and how they deserved it if they did (sound familiar lel), so I basically mirrored his words back to him except about the holocaust since I knew he was Jewish*. He deleted it, then I called him a degenerate kike who was sullying uncle joe's legacy just for good measure.

*when I met him, he literally was fake crying about how trump was going to kill all the Jews and how he was tired of being oppressed.

Anyway, what were we talking about?

I'm surprised--or a shitty skimmer--to see that no one has mentioned that antifags have the (for now, at least tacit) support of the ((deep state))

Fucking kill yourself

I'd fuck that chick while wearing a cog covered top hat, that's for sure

>trying to making people realize there's a threat out there makes ME a shill
Yeah, no. You're the fucking shill

Not after I saw the MAGA marches today. The left is outnumbered. Not to mention outgunned.