I have noticed with the influx of Normies that we are having more and more bluepilled faggotry show up

I have noticed with the influx of Normies that we are having more and more bluepilled faggotry show up.

To counteract this, I suggest we this as a general to redpill lurkers until all the reddit is gone from them.

Pastebin for future threads: pastebin.com/vB0c8X5e

First, the tools Shills Use:

1) Forum sliding: any given time, specially when there are bad news regarding the democrats or anything at all that goes against their groupthink they they go overboard with it

2) Consensus cracking: see the "I voted for him but those remarks by his cabinet / this temporary setback / this MSM allegation will really get him impeached / such and such should be fired" that people are bringing here. I'm fairly sure the first time it arrive people actually felt the need to believe it but now it is probably just shills shilling shills

3) Topic Dilution: on Sup Forums in general (doubles as sliding): in general, wild gooze chases, on /trumpgen/, gossip, pitting groups against each other.

4) Information collection: seen only rarely in here, "let's make a lions guard for Trump / lets make ANTICOM" and "what would you do if Trump is impeached / is killed". Also "let's access this site / app / plugin for more info". Don't fall for it folks.

5) Anger Trolling: our bread and butter, just see any post with a Finland flag beside it. Actually, it is our main weapon too so it is all fair games in this matter. Just don't answer the trolls.

6) Happened on many boards on Sup Forums when the happening and GG broke out. I don't know about Sup Forums but Sup Forums and Sup Forums, for instance, that's a given. We are not very susceptible, being an anonymous chan anyway but on reddit, oh boy, I wouldn't touch that mess with a 100 feet pole covered in insulate and fire retardant. Social media in general, ever worse. Honestly, a mod got recently fired (in the rwss debacle) for politicizing his enforcement of the rules so we are not immune to that either

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc
sabc.co.za/news/a/5c11890044581c8fbd02fd744a7933f3/Zimbabwe-leads-literacy-rate-in-Africa-20140612
africacheck.org/reports/is-zimbabwes-adult-literacy-rate-the-highest-in-africa/
africlandpost.com/ranking-african-countries-literacy-rate-zimbabwe-1/
discord.gg/hasns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump, sorry for my shitposting earlier.

nice pic, is that board worth visiting?

From time to time

Sing them songs.

>> fisting sasquatch?
cannot unsee.

I took both pills and shoved them up my ass. It's the only way to fly.

does anyone else see a merchant?

>complains about newfags
>suggests making a general
Joining in 2016 doesn't make you an oldfag, friendo.

>Anger Trolling
you know this means stuff they can't counter but still is true

go back to plebbit please, you're fucking up the vibe :)

So, what you're saying is America shits on blacks?

Isn't that what you do daily?

1. Report all threads breaking the rules like:
>redpill me on the bluepill
>is degeneracy degenerate?
>what does Sup Forums think of this totally meaningless thing?
>Sup Forums/drumpf BTFO
>similar one-liners
b) ignore all low effort posts
III: Dont leave this board. thats what they want. divide us in different communities and then conquer us. stay even if its no fun anymore. see it as divine duty to make 2 quality post for every shillpost

i more and more like you romanian guys, got one romanian at work, he hates muslims and is one of the funniest guys i know.

No.
Blacks and I get along just fine. Hell, it's the white people I deal with that are anal fuckasses.

I just want the bluepill and go be happy and enjoy anime & games again.

curse the day I came to Sup Forums

get the fuck out of here

We have a bad history with, also call gyspsy a "tzigan". Everybody hates them and they are cancer to our country along with our greedy politicians.

Hmm, strange. In the last thread I've mentioned about this it was the opposite when I talked about it with another american.
Oh well.

Make me :D
Also, stop being so butthurt.
Someone might think you came over from tumblr.

>leave this board
Some oldfags already have. There are some at 8pol.

They're pretty gay desu

Maybe the founding fathers treated blacks like animals because they basically are.

We were going to domesticate them, but after the industrial revolution it wasn't worth the effort.

We're just waiting for the middle class to implode and then we'll purge the united states of the violent and moronic spic and nigger blood.

Cripplechan is shit. But this place is catching up fast.
If this continues, Sup Forums will soon become Sup Forums2.0

It started to spark in UK
youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc

fucking commies. VOM. Lets make sure to fuck up every commie post on this board.

wish we could think the same, but cuckery and fear of "nazis" is too strong in our country.
Its like if you just say "i dont like muslims" as a white person, people get more afraid of you than some muslim would say " Islam will rule the world allah u akbar". You are the extremist then and the muzzie is just an uneducated guy we have to educate and integrate lel.

Every board at some point is Sup Forums. Sup Forums needs just some more love from mods but they hate us because of reasons. I doubt if we have janny here. Probably they play roulette on irc who will deal with us today.

There's a new one

Zimbabwe has a 90% literacy rate.
The writer of Blue Marvel has a degree in Microbiology with minors in both chemistry and psychology. Animals can't learn that kind of material. They aren't animals, well, no more or less than any other human.

Man this is really sad.
I know at one point they'll start a civil war in western europe that's why we have to be prepared for the worst.
It already started to import niggers and muzzies here in South-East and that's what I'm scared of.

>Zimbabwe
>literacy
What world are you living in? It's certainly not this one.

Zimbabwe has problems out the ass, but it also has a surprising literacy rate. I chose that nation intentionally to point out that despite problems, its people can learn.

sabc.co.za/news/a/5c11890044581c8fbd02fd744a7933f3/Zimbabwe-leads-literacy-rate-in-Africa-20140612
africacheck.org/reports/is-zimbabwes-adult-literacy-rate-the-highest-in-africa/
africlandpost.com/ranking-african-countries-literacy-rate-zimbabwe-1/
A google search alone says I'm right.

nothing has changed, we are still winning as usual. The one thing that kills them all mentally is just very simple

Just call them a nigger faggot, and escalate it from there, bully them.

If they are so literate, why do they starve costantly, and never build anything?
Let me guess, the evil white man opresses them.

You're posting an image from a thread of someone you have no actual reason to believe save for wanting to.
Despite that, I will give that to you in some regards. I commented on their literacy rates. Not their ability to manage their country. They clearly have issues, but literacy is not one of them at the moment. They can learn.

No, their government oppresses them.
Another google search would clarify this.
Do you only say things you don't research?

North American = Aztecs

The government is representative of the people.
The stupid niggers deserve all of this, for what they did to Rhodesia.

This guy gets it!

those are faggots for leaving this board to die. nothing wrong with going there, but giving in to the shills and abondoning this board just shows how much of a pussy they are.
you wouldnt just flee and let your countrymen all die, so why do it with this board and fellow Sup Forumslaks?

This guy gets it too, one way to immediatly shut fat femenists up or get them into instant maximum overtrigg is to call them fat ugly femenists that only hates men cuz men hates them.

Kek

>The government is representative of the people.

good joke

the only way these dikes can win is if you limit yourself by their own rules.

But if you just want to step out of this cage, even with something as simple as calling them nigger dykes faggots. Then you win.

And then you escalate it further with evidence, scientific, historic or whatever to explain to them why they suck ass. And then you give that evidence to the neutral parties who then start to agree with you. And then those neutral parties become like you and more and more of them who are also connected in gov think like you, and then eventually they too start thinking about killing kikes, and removing dykes.

I do understand them in a way. Even now 90% of all threads are bait, and they get a lot more responses than actual political stuff.
Atleast 8pol has non-retarded mods for the most part, even if they are a little too trigger happy.
Ever since the US election, this place has lost it's edge. We need some gore or something, to purge the nu/pol/ shits.

go to discord and mention this to them

discord.gg/hasns

Like said SJW's gets scared away with words and pictures that triggers them.

the threads are a huge pile of shit at the moment, but occasionally there is that little goldnugget among them thats worth going through all the bullshit. just search for it and ignore the rest. they will eventually get tired or redpilled. both is good for us. just keep reporting every thread that breaks the rules and ignore those that are low effort bait. everything else just plays into their hand

So more threads like this one?
Got it.

Yeah, good idea.
Get banned instead of leaving myself.

nah, if we now spam these threads we start sliding ourselves. just try to get meaningfull stuff on here

Esti autist sau iti da careva bani sa faci thread'uri de-astea? Sau un pic din ambele?

Esti tigan sau bozgor?

By "spark" you mean "be labeled as a criminal offense to be a member or supporter", right?

Don't kid yourselves. Europe will never stand against racemixing and importation of the lesser races.

I masturbated.

What, you think Japan is safe?
If we fail you might be next.

I don't think this is necessary desu. They'll redpill themselves just by being here over time.

I don't know, there's a lot of shills lately who are baiting these newfags.

No, Nippon is probably safe since they are POC and a "minority" SJWs will never force any shitskins to help any other shitskins its just whites that need to pay for the whole world. Asians just like blacks can never be racist.

Like (((they'll))) allow the asians to have pride in them any longer.
It might happen, because (((they))) also have a influence there and (((they))) will use fertility rate to bring more shitskins.

Strict immigration and a society with strong roots in tradition and honor? I have few doubts that Japan will outlast the majority of the world. My only fears are the popularity of foreigners here and the low birth-rates. American military bases tend to bring in shitskins, and the young women of today want the exotic breeds. Hopefully they will learn before they are stuck with a half-breed.

women are degenerate, so all you can do is hope

> Esti tigan sau bozgor?

Un pic din ambele. ;^)

I was asking a serious question here. Are you autistic, trolling or paid for this?

bump

ehh, an autistic guy who's bored.