Sup Forums is Albania responsible for saving Christianity & Europe???

pic related of German SS Division named after him.

So apparently Albania is responsible for saving Christianity.

>Be Skenderbeau
>Born as member of noble Christian family
>Ottoman Mudslimes come and take you along with your 3 older brothers to the Ottoman court
>Once there your 3 brothers get killed, you end up impressing everyone including the Sultans
>Get sent off back to Albania to commit more terror and rape on your own people, which you've been brainwashed to believe are not your people
>Get red pilled by local population on who you were, no better yet, who you are.
>Bring 25 men together across Albania who all secretly corroborate the true story of what the Ottoman mudslimes did
>Secretly align all noble families of Albania, make yourself "Lord of Albania" convert back to Christianity and begin a life-long campaign against Islam
>Put together a 10,000 man army, fight the Ottomans for 25 fucking years outnumbered and outspent, kill numerous Sultans sent to kill you
>Get recognized by the Pope & get chosen to lead the next Crusade

Oh yea there's this also:

21st Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Skanderbeg

Germans named a fucking SS division after him.

His family crest of the 2 headed eagle is the current Albanian flag. He always signed his name as "Lord of Albania".

Oh yea if you ever in your life wanted to get into a fight to the death just talk shit to any Albanian about Skenderbeau.

The Ottomans hated him so much they captured 18 of his officers, brought them back to Istanbul, skinned them alive for 15 fucking days, then cut them to pieces, then fed those pieces to the fucking dogs.

IF ANYONE EVER CLAIMS SERB DID MORE FOR CHRISTIANITY THAN ALBANIANS MAKE SURE YOU LET THEM KNOW MOST WRITINGS WE HAVE ABOUT HIS GREATNESS WERE WRITTEN BY SERB AUTHORS BACK THEN.

Skenderbeau - potentially more red pilled than Hitler.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skanderbeg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staniša_Stoši�%8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hitler
>based
Nazism was a plague upon Europe alike communism.

But, I'll give you that, diaspora sheeptar, Skenderbeg was based.
But, truth remains, it was not just Albania which saved Europe, but every country in the region.

There is no nation in the Balkans which isn't able to claim victory over the Turks.

>Nazism was a plague upon Europe alike communism.

gtfo normie

I wouldn't go as far as to say he single-handedly saved Christianity, he did to an extent though. He sure as hell was a big factor in defending europe from the Ottomans. One of the greatest Warriors to come out of the Balkan, and roaches still hate him. Very proud both of my grandparents served in the SS Skanderbeg.

Kill yourself.

Cool thread. Didn't know this bit of history. So turkroaches were only good at war against other mudslimes?

>muh SS

Đurađ Kastriota was based yes, probably one of the greatest Serbs to ever live :^)

There's a lot of things this board doesn't know about us, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest though.

>Biggest Albanian national hero was actually a Serb

Life in the Balkans is fun

Did the Albanians ever do any great feats when helping their new overlords the ottomans conquering Europe? I know the Serbs did it, I am hell sure the Ottomans would have been beaten back if the Serbs did not do it, but I am not sure what the Albanians did

I know you two are baiting, but does anyone over there actually believe this crap?

He had some nice victories, but ultimately achieved nothing, and his people converted to Islam.

He was also loyal to the turks until they got BTFO by the Hungarians in Niš.

The farthest thing we did was go as Janissary troops and slowly destroy the Empire from within.

gtfo larper

>He was also loyal to the turks until they got BTFO by the Hungarians in Niš.

Wrong, he deserted the night before the battle with 300 other Albanians then went to Kruje, where with a forged letter retook his father's castle.

albania is responsible for most of the crime in my country. largest prisoner group by ethnicity is albania.

fuck these degenerates.

Every Albianian i ever met was a muslim piece of shit subhuman. Really bottom of the barrel only rivaled be Arabs.

Are there even christian Albanians?

>Very proud both of my grandparents served in the SS Skanderbeg
you're either older than 45y or just an albo liar. which one is it subhuman albo?

When you look at the names of his siblings, they sound more Serbian than Albanian, and Gjergj/Đurađ can go either way.

Albo and liar are synonyms

Most christian albanians either live in italy or greece.

>Skanderbeg was actually Serbian

This makes all those contributions more relevant to Serbs than to Albanians.

I notice only serbs get this butthurt by nazis, on fucking Sup Forums of all places.. i wonder why

My parents are in their 50s/60s, both the youngest of their huge families. I'm in my 20s, do the math, genius, and then proceed to fuck off, slobodan.

>albania is responsible for most of the crime in my country.
>largest prisoner group by ethnicity is albania.

this.

It's true. Sup Forums is truly the least informed and intelligent board. We had a great battle with them at Kosovo. The Serbs sent all we had and killed their fucking sultan in the process but lost our leader Lazar.
The rule over Serbia was left to Lazars minor son Stefan and his widow Milica.
Five months after the battle the, while the Ottomans advance on Europe again the Hungarians attack Serbia from the north.

Caught between a rock and a hard place Milica accepts Ottoman suzerainty and the rest is history.

What a crock of shit, you were by far their most loyal subject on the Balkans. You even accepted their religion - no other people did that.

doing the math fikrit and it doesn't add up. keep lying and most importantly, get out of switzerland and back to your shithole you love so much. and yeah, take your filthy shit family with you, you god damn scheiss albaner. ta qifsha qeni nanen

Milica was a whore and needed to be purged

>Be Skanderbeg
>Fight against Mudslim hordes his entire life
>Protecting Europe from further mudslim protection
>Become Champion of the Cross, Holy sea and entire Europe
>Eventually your people get conquered and forced converted just like you did and suffer under the boot of Roaches
>Centuries later your once again free people still are too stupid to reconvert to Christianity. Use you as a symbol of your country and make your story to seem less of christian hero and less of anti-mudslim
Feels bad for Skanderbeg

bosnia did

>Reposh (Rapos)
>Stanisha (Stannis)
>Konstandin (Constantine)
>Mara (Mary)
>Gjergj (George)
>Jelena (Hellen)
>Mamica (Mother)
>Angjelina (Angelina)
>Vlajka (From Vlach)

Do these names sound Slavic to you?

learn to read statistics you subhuman mudslime scum.

so milica chose Turks over Hungarians ? never heard this

only Mara and Jelena while Konstandin and Angjelina sounds Greek.

Bosnia is a particular case. It was torn between the Orthodox and Catholic church and had its own Church of Bosnia which was, according to many scholars, very compatible with Islam in terms of its practices and customs. Therefore, having a strong resentment towards Christianity Bosnians adopted Islam. By doing so they go land and tax privileges as well.

>You were by far their most loyal subject on the Balkans
>You even accepted their religion - no other people did that

1) Various regions of Albania have been in constant uprising since the 16th
2) "By far the most loyal" you mean getting inside and causing the Janissary troops to weaken the ottoman empire to the point the sultan had to get rid of them by force?
3) Every region in the Balkans accepted their religion at some point, conversion only started in the 18-19 because of the Tanzimat reforms.

There is absolutely nothing that makes Albanian culture islamic.

>Reposh (Rapos)
Don't know about this one.
>Stanisha (Stannis)
A serbian name. Stannis isn't an actual medieval name, it was invented by George RR Martin.
>Konstandin (Constantine)
Not serbian, not albanian either.
>Gjergj (George)
Not serbian, not albanian.
>Jelena (Hellen)
Yes, Jelena is the serbian equivalent of helen.
>Mamica (Mother)
Yes, it means mother. But not in albanian, but serbian.
>Angjelina (Angelina)
Neutral, just like Konstantin and Gjergj
>Vlajka (From Vlach)
Definitely a slavic name, since the Vlachs were slavs. Many of them cohabited with Serbs.

Bosnian church was treated like a heretic sect. Even our most noteworthy and merciful saints and scholars argued in favor of torturing them until they either recanted or died.

>Dey commit da most crime!
>No not dat way!

>implying i'd lie on a mongolian basket weaving forum
Retard. Learnhow2math. Keep crying.

Many people are starting to wake up, just give it some time.

Some Croats and Serbs in Bosnia converted, not entire peoples.

Not a lot of foreigners know that there's no such thing as a Bosnian ethnic group, that it was always just Croats and Serbs living in Bosnia. It's only after their conversion to islam that they start considering themselves apart, as something entirely different.

Yes I too read the Wikipedia

please tell me you're baiting

Once they turned Islamic they started fucking roachs too. Look at Alija

>Stanisha
>serbian
I need a fucking citation for this.

>Mamica
>Yes, it means mother. But not in albanian, but serbian.
It does even in Albanian, the fuck are you talking about?

>Jelena
>Yes, Jelena is the serbian equivalent of helen.
All i find is that the Slavic equivalent is Yelena and comes from Yela, deer, a non-answer.

>Vlajka (From Vlach)
>Definitely a slavic name, since the Vlachs were slavs. Many of them cohabited with Serbs.
The code of King Dusan specified that Vlachs and Albanian both cohabited Serbia, does that make us Slavs?

I very hope so.
Like the only thing i hate about Albania is that they are still muslim and their entire history was about ressisting them.

Albanian have very unique and great culture, language, flag and people. It's fucking shame that the star and crescent overshadows it all.

Yes and by doing so effectively disillusioned the Bosnians from accepting Orthodoxy is the long run... albeit there were Orthodox Churches in Bosnia in the Podrinje region. One of the major reasons for Bosnians accepting Islam is this dual persecution by the Orthodox and Catholic Church... heck there was even a crusade against the Bosnian Church.

This is actually a compulsory part of our education... Serb btw.

>>Jelena
literally one of the most common female names in serbia
>>Mamica
diminutive of mama (mother)
>>Stanisha
not very common, but i personally know few people called stanisha
also used in bulgaria
>>The code of King Dusan specified that Vlachs and Albanian both cohabited Serbia, does that make us Slavs?
source?

The sect in Bosnia tried to push a demilitarization of the state agenda. Do you know how fucking insane that is, especially in those times?

Stanisa is Serbian many Serbs have the name
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staniša_Stoši�%8

There is an insane amount of women in Serbia are named Jelena. There have been a Serbian queen and a princess named Jelena.

Weren't Bosnians like Bogomilism heretics who combined paganism and christianity?

Never heard of this, can you provide a source bruder?

But all albanians went you meet them are terrible humans shucksters scammers and gypsy like gangsters.. (75 percent some are cool)

Serbian education or german? Here in the US the only time they ever mention the balkans are 1) Gavrilo princip and 2) (if they find time) that Serbs are genocidal maniacs

You can find source for it online, but it's in Serbian. I think Wikipedia even has something about it, but again, it's all in Serbian.

>be american
>shill for the old country on Sup Forums

The code of King Dusan gave Albanians special privileges within the the Serbian empire for helping him attack Byzantium and attack his father Decanski in Nerodrime when he set off from Shkodra. An earlier decree from Decanski removed the marriage restrictions between Serbians and Albanians (referred Arbanas), while leaving those with Vlachs. An even earlier decree from Milutin equated Albanians and Serbians on all accords. I'm probably the most Pro-Serb Albanian you'll ever talk to in your entire life, but i'm not just gonna let everyone overwrite my culture and identity.

>he think that's an american posting

Protip: 99% of non-Albanian flags talking about Albania in a positive manner are Albanian diaspora.

now look at this

Here's the thing though: the Albanians of old and what you are today is not the same, not even close. Pretending otherwise is equivalent to the "WE WUZ KANGZ" delusions that the blacks in America have.

Those are two different things. Bogumils fled from Bulgaria to Bosnia and most likely imported their Gnostic belief but the Bosnians gave it a "local flavor". To be honest, i also thought they were one and the same for a long time... there are no sources to read into this unfortunately.

One of the best and most loyal dudes I know is Albanian. And I'm Serbian. The Kosovar Albanians are the worst ones bar though . Tonibler degenerates who need to be dealt with

>I need a fucking citation for this.
I know Serbs with this name. Also other names with the same root - Stana, Stanojlo, Stanko...

>It does even in Albanian, the fuck are you talking about?
I guess you do know better than google translate.

>All i find is that the Slavic equivalent is Yelena and comes from Yela, deer, a non-answer.
Jelena is one of the most common female names in Serbia. And jela doesn't mean deer, it means pine tree. Jelen is deer.

>The code of King Dusan specified that Vlachs and Albanian both cohabited Serbia, does that make us Slavs?

The term "Vlaj" is not only used to describe the ethnicity, but as a descriptor. For our island folk, everyone who lives off the islands is a Vlaj, and for the folks living on the coast, everyone who lives inland is a Vlaj. So there's this, plus the fact that Serbs had way more contact with actual Vlachs than Albanians.

Nigger, when immigrants leave from here, they are 99% of the time scum of the lowest category.

Those that leave are either those too good and have gotten employment abroad, either those so bad they were barely surviving here, and most of the time the first category don't mention their ethnicity openly because of the reputation the second category has.

They are able to pull that shit over there because here they would be rotting in a prison if they tried.

He's laughing at people like me. Disporia nationalists , kek. I have dual citizenship though

>Here's the thing though: the Albanians of old and what you are today is not the same, not even close. Pretending otherwise is equivalent to the "WE WUZ KANGZ" delusions that the blacks in America have.

Oh please, are you trying to tell me the old Albanians were 100% blue-eyed blonde Aryans of Slavic descent?

desu albanians from albania are bros, the ones from kosovo are the problem

This was meant for (you)

No? I'm just saying that you're nowhere near the same as the Albanians of a thousand years ago. Your people mingled too much with the Ottomans/Turks. Whatever you were before that, you're not, not for a long time now.

Yeah, no. The ones in Kosovo and Metohija came from Albania. And I don't pretend there's any difference between them, because there isn't. They're both trouble for Serbia and if there is to be ever peace in the Balkans, it's either them or us, and I'd prefer it be them.

Don't hate them, but again, I'm not going to delude myself that peaceful coexistence is possible when it's clearly not.

>No? I'm just saying that you're nowhere near the same as the Albanians of a thousand years ago. Your people mingled too much with the Ottomans/Turks. Whatever you were before that, you're not, not for a long time now.

This is a non-argument, a non-answer, not based on any genetic or anthropological study, a meme without any scientific basis. Never have i received a single accredited study proving this but just been thrown pictures of gypsied.

>Skenderbeau

Kastriotis was a byzantine greek from Ipirus.

Nothing to do with the most modern day albanians who are mongoloids.

He was from the "albanians" with 100% greek descendants.It's about the 30% of the modern day albania

Albanians have among the highest IBD (Identity by descent) percentages in europe. That means they are amongst the most homogenous populations in europe. Until recently its theorized that they were a small population that was very endogamous, and grew in the last 150 years to the size we see today.

If we had mingled wth turks this would not be the genetic case. Turks let albanians have their own rulers in much of albanian land, and apart from maybe Prizren or Sanxhak, there wasnt much opportunity for them to be mixing

No he was a Bulgarian noble.

no.He was half greek and half slav

Why is it that all the non-nations try and take our history and culture. How does it feel knowing you're a gypsy who merely assumed the Greek identity Mehmetopolous.

Actual Turk genes are extremely rare. Your average shitskin Turk is just a turkified mix of Armenian, Arab and Greek, possibly with some Slav and Albo thrown in there from the Jannisaries which were given lands in Anatolia.

Any mixing with Turks would be hard to notice since there is no reliable genetic standard for Turkishness.

Albania is the asshole of Europe, if that asshole had hemorrhoids the size of mountains.
Kosovars and Albanian Diasporas are examples of Anal Leakage.

Pse shof shume shqiptar qe perzien me jevgjit ne Shqiperi? Ka shume shqiptar qe duken fiks shqiptar por jane te martuar me shqiptar te zi.

Problemi jone eshte qe na vjen keq ti quajme shqipfolesit te zi si te njerez te huaj.

>He was half greek and half slav
>That's why he Spoke Albanian, Latin and Turkish only
>That's why there is no single document of him written in Greek or Slavic
>That's why his father's castle was in the heart of the medieval Albanian state
>That's why he allied with the Albanian nobility instead of the more powerful Slavic or Byzantine
>That's why his testament was written in Mirditore Dialect
>That's why he's burried in the only part of Albania where there was not a single ethnic Greek or Slav

> Don't hate them, but again, I'm not going to delude myself that peaceful coexistence is possible when it's clearly not.

All historical evidences point to the land being Albanian. Serbs will have to realize this sooner or later.

I don't want any further wars or conflict but we should have our territories restored to us.

He was as albanian as Cleopatra was Egyptian.

Yes they do, believe it or not. They even unironically believe that Shkoder is theirs and that Milush Kopiliqi was Serbian.

I think since the historical evidence is not on their side they just repeat it until they actually believe it.

>his grandpa was the greek Konstantinos Kastriotis,ruler of Kastoria and Imathia
>his father was the greek Giannis Kastriotis,ruler of Kroia\

>not greek accordning to analbanians

E di, ma shpifin edhe mu, kur i pash pergjate shetitores ne Durres tu u marr per dore. Eshte ky "trendi" i ri me pas nje te dashur zezak, faj i asaj kultures ghetto qe po na hidhet nga gjita anet.

In that case, we should have our lands restored as well.

But anyway, your retardation aside, isn't it odd how the name for the place is Kosovo and Metohija, rather than something Albanian? And isn't it funny how you have literally no physical proof of the land being yours before we made it into what it is today? That's the reason why you kept burning down monasteries, tearing down churches, because they literally prove your claims as false.

beautiful

>Kosovo and Metohija, rather than something Albanian
Actually, Kosovo comes from Albanian word meaning scythe.
Metohija was just some bullshit Serbian communists added to claim it as theirs.

>Actually, Kosovo comes from Albanian word meaning scythe.

Nope.

>Kosovo (Serbian Cyrillic: Кocoвo, pronounced [kosoʋo]) is the Serbian neuter possessive adjective of kos (кoc) "blackbird", from the ancient Greek kοssyfos (kόσσυφος, blackbird) an ellipsis for the Byzantine Gr. toponym Kossyfopedion (the field of blackbirds).

you have to go back

Also

>Metohija
>added by communists

The name Metohija derives from the Greek word μετόχια (metókhia, metochion), meaning "monastic estates" – a reference to the large number of villages and estates in the region that were owned by the Serbian Orthodox monasteries and Mount Athos during the Middle Ages.

1) His father was Pal Kastrioti, Kosntantin was his brother.

2)He ruled the village of Sine in the Debar region.

3) Kastoria was not ruled by him, but by the Muzaka family before falling to the ottomans.

4) The family originated from the Kastrat, in the Albanian highlands. Kastrat follows the modern vowel shift of standard Albanian (oi-o-a) perfectly.

There is so much wrong in your "analysis" it's cringeworthy, for the love of god go read a book.

The only people who talk shit about Albanians are Sup Forumstards who don't know any history and fell for the "serb kebab remover" meme

>Byzantium
>powerful

this. even the Hungarian name of that area, "Rigómező", means "Plain of blackbirds"