THE ELECTIONS HAVE BEEN RIGGED FOR 100 YEARS

TRUMPSTEIN IS A JEW

TRUMPSTEIN IS SURROUNDED BY JEWS

TRUMPSTEIN SHILLS FOR 9/11

THE ELECTIONS HAVE BEEN RIGGED FOR 100 YEARS

>Father is pro-Trump
>Reads MSM shitposting all day
>Every day he is convinced that Trump got BTFO in one way or another
>Tfw constantly subjected to shilling from someone who unironically does it for free
Can I gas my own family?

COMFY WOOVEMENT~

ame ame ame

user aren't you tired? I'm feeling very sleepy myself. I think a nap would be a great idea right about now, don't you agree?

Nuclear option is the only way! Without S. Court Justice, the country is fucked in stagnation.

youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c

>Septemper 11, 2017 Trump re-opens the 9/11 case after a beautiful memorial speech

>yeah we punch nazis no-

I feel tired. Time to take a nap. Everyone do the same please.

>pulled over 3 months ago
>didn't have licence on me
>admit to having 3 adderall (not prescribed) on me
>put in back of cop car
>admit where i got them from
>let go
>get letters from lawyers yesterday saying i'm charged with felony drug possession
what's going to happen to me guys

get a better lawyer

>tfw there are literally families sueing Saudi Arabia for killing their loved ones even though king nigger veto'd it RIGHT NOW

Hopefully Israel will be next

;__;7

whatever's happening in that vid

What's going on, /ptg/? Just got done listening to Cantwell's impromptu show to get me through this Saturday night. Fun times. Can't wait for the Sundays show to hear these cucks on these sunday morning political shows after my comfy Sunday Morning program on CBS. Not so fun.

Anyways, how ya'll doing?

Can someone give me the basic gestalt on this image?

Sounds suspect to me. Lawyer-speak is generally tricky shit so what does the rest of the letter say, word for word? Omit personally identifiable information, obviously.

Shiiieeeeetttttttt

What did the letter say exactly?

Next time just eat them and stop snitching over shit so small the cops are fucking you for being such a faggot

NUCLEAR OR DEATH!

I can assure you that if Trump fails to get a justice into the seat, he will get destroyed in the elections, especially since he has a majority.

His supporters want a fighter, not a simpleton faggot like Romney or Bush

Do you have the video of Antifags in Paris reeeing about how they're going to kill some (((Fascists))) and then running away screaming when the counter-protestors show up?

It makes me laugh every time

You're all a bunch of loser virgins

What a stupid meme. You post this shit without embarrassment? Wtf?

letters from 3 different lawyers offering to represent me for this drug charge i guess i have against me. got nothing from the police.

happened 3 fucking months ago and i didn't get a ticket or citation from the officer when he let me go. he kept the 3 pills and told me to go home.

>as soon as i told him i didnt have my licence on me he cuffed me and asked if i had drugs on me. i had to agree.

>the cops are fucking you for being such a faggot
Do you think cops have lawyers send you letters out of the blue? This doesn't happen which is why I don't think this letter is real and if it is, he probably misinterpreted it.

STOP DUMPING YOUR NIGGERS HERE

vimeo.com/210107462
>nog attempts to ramraid a servo
>fails
>fucks around with the door for 15 minutes
>gets in
>bashed by truckies and cops

I wish I was a virgin I sold my wizardship to roasties :^(

looks like the fetal position while he's pepper spraying himself using gravity

How do we stop this from happening?

Every white place is like this, even here!

Ill fuck you! Ill gap your sweet ass and punch the back of your head till i crack it open and the dumpmy hot cum up your bleeding ass!

Then have a smoke

Just like you

Don't let these shill fucking shits get to you. They're riled the fuck up because they can't do anything else.

Keep reporting, and remember that our President isn't leaving the White House anytime soon and there is nothing these liberal fucks can do about it.

Deus vult, my friends.

>ywn live in a technocratic, meritocratic, direct democracy
why even live?

Awoo~

You're being poached by lawyers for nothing. Happened when I got arrested for being with people who were shoplifting in a store we went to. Ignore it. If you don't get a summons or something directly from the state, it's as useless as junk mail.

You wish , nigger , i will kill you with one punch you retarded neckbeard

Shills like to show up when everyone else is asleep or resting because there's nothing to do these hours. What a lonely existence, huh

Nuclear option is short sighted, but may be necessary since we dont have the 60 seat supermajority Onigger had in his first 2 years, and it seems unlikely we'll get 60 seats in 2018.

i want stuff to get done quicker, but these obstructionists are a fucking pain in the ass

>tfw being a virgin would've saved me a lot of pain

>tfw a shitposting shill gives you feels

Lets fuck, boy! I know you want to choke down a mans dick. You can smell my ass down there. I promise

Say that to my face and see what happens , and your hero drumpf won't save you btw

>direct democracy
wtf i love Hillary Clinton now

I pulled over as soon as i saw flashers and he came to my window before i could make the move. would have been super suspicious anyways.

i'm white and i was driving around in the ghetto at night because i didn't want to go home yet. pulled me over for no reason too.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Until you transcribe the letters word for word or post pics of them, you're just posting shit and derailing.

No thanks , i don't need your herpes , you fat nigger

>no reason

Yeah, you dindu nuffin. Like they all say.

Yea, well, what else can you do? Chucky (((Shumer))) already knows he has to obstruct or his sjw party will fuck him over.

Honestly Sup Forums is just another example of how cuckservatives play by different rules than the left.

Why is the user dumping Shillary 'memes'?

It's making me nostalgic

Should I at least call the lawyer monday? I'm still confused since I didn't get anything in the mail from the police department. I didn't think they can pull me over for that and let me go and decide to charge me in the fucking mail 3 god damn months later. it even spooked me enough not to do adderall ever since

Spoken like a true centipede.

Quick, post must read literature

Pic unrelated

TAKE YOUR BETS ON THE RACE OF THE CINCINNATI NIGHTCLUB SHOOTER

Heart of Darkness

black

Pro Trump rally at Commie-fornia beach. Antifa show up. Trumpets don't take no shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bBkj1V2T4I&t=189s

Nigger!

Fat niggress done cheat on dat po boy, so he done what he thought wuz gud!

>Should I at least call the lawyer monday?
No. They're trying to rape you for money for legal council for something that isn't even going to court.
>I'm still confused since I didn't get anything in the mail from the police department.
Because you're a gullible faggot and you're exactly who they're targeting.
>it even spooked me enough not to do adderall ever since
Your internal drive to not be a fucking degenerate drug addict should have been enough before this point, user.

The pain will go away very soon i promise , i will kill you nice and quick , okay?

Go to your county's court website. Almost all of them nowadays have a case search function. Type in your name and see if anything pops up.

An user asked for my Hilldawg memes and several people thanked me. And some haters REEE'd about it so that made me want to do it even more.

Awou !

this aint you frugn blog matey

Black 100%.

t. Ohioan

"a review of < > indicates that you are charged with a serious criminal offense(s) indicated at the bottom of this letter:

then goes on to explain how dank of a lawyer he is. the other 2 letters i got specifically said controlled substance possession.

like i said, i got nothing from the police

>Yea, well, what else can you do?
purge the government of opposition via violent military uprising and turning into an Empire

I got a tenner on him being a sand nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXpfKe-veF8

Get a load of these faggots

She doesn't stand a chance against Macaroni unfortunately.

You need a man to lick your back and pull your little braids, boy. Ill ride you till your daddy coughs up my spunk

Nostalgia. Anyone a jebhead? Kek

Post your anti-dindu gun
I currently have a P-07. Thinking of getting an LCR to put in one of my pockets in addition.

OKAY!
IM DOWN FOR THAT!

You're all a bunch of manlets , right? This would explain a lot

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE
(((THEY))) DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE THIS
BUMP THIS THREAD

To be on Sup Forums you should really be better at spotting bait than this, user.

Gore that shit up

Literally fucking lol.
What's funnier than this image, though...is that somebody spent time drawing it.

so inclusive and autism friendly

Stop spamming your drumpf fanboy pictures you little chink faggot , i could beat you up in less than 3 seconds and your hero drumof won't save you , cuck.

Kek "blue leader"

Bait is why millions of users let a couple paid shills destroy the catalogue 24/7 and spam trump gen

Maybe you're just faggots and its why you're being demographically displaced

is that real footage or a pisstake?

youtu.be/ktj-gXssHss?t=98

Dat catch tho @ 1:40