What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

hey i noticed you dont have any black friends. would you like a forced friendship with a token. black person

These people are like Sup Forums in reverse, mental wrecks.

REEEEEEEE

Kikelstein could use her reach to further push racemixing on her teenage girl fanbase.

So where is her black friend?

Define "friend"

Who

HUMAN companion

she's stealing melanin those niggas know to steer clear

ill be taytays animal companion

we are animals after all

>IM NOT RACIST, LETS GET MY TOKEN BLACK GUY IN HERE TO PROVE IT

>Not having "obligatory" black friends
Racissss!
>Having couple of black friends
Lol, you are still racisss, u not gonna fool us!

This nazi slut could really need a big black dick

Taylor doesnt have friends. They are just opportunities who are riding her fame. Bet you they would leave the moment she isnt famous. Shes just as alone as the rest of us.

Taylor is literally my waifu. I worship her. I have a folder with 4000+ pictures of her, and I also carry some of her pictures on my phone. I keep it as a secret though. No one of my real life friends is aware of this situation. I don't even fap to her pictures, out of respect. And man, I fap to fucking everybody. Her smile, her laugh, her voice and the way she moves. She makes me happy. I honestly want to hug her. I hope the media will leave her alone, because she doesn't deserve all the hate she's getting. She's not a normie, she's a queen. And I fucking love her.

post some of the pics here

Here's another

Because black people are fucking terrible. Black women are easily the worst race of people in america. Why the fuck would ANYONE go out of their way to have one as a friend? Holy shit

this

no friends, just associates. shes a brand, shes got to be careful who she associates with for the sake of her brand

more. I have some myself, lets share.

I also am in the same boat.

fuck off shes mine

Now the leftists want to dictate which friends celebrities and yourself should have?

Are they going to have quota like affirmative action for friendships, because that doesn't demean anybody whatsoever right.

>be my friend because i iz i'm a retard but you don't have any friends user you should have a eventhough you don't like the person. It's like collecting pokemons! Lel dude you don't want to be the guy without a diverse group of friends, you are so behind man it's current year..

Idiotic leftists, can't they see how irrational that shit is, that kind of thought policing just drives people away from everything they want to promote. But they can't help themselves because they're a bunch of mini commie dictators.

Rare mate

You might be a gay

Worthless leftists go as far as telling people who they have to be friends with. Goddamn cunt.

What if we made her and Ben Carson become friends?

Personal cum shower!

>having black friends does not mean your not racist!
>we need to get taylor swift a black friend so shes not racist!

FUUUUUCKING LEFTIST RETARDS!

mark my words
screen cap this shit and hear me

this bitch will get BLACKED by the end of the year. White supremacist have been "worshiping her" for years now, and now as a result she will find a black guy to prove she is not racist..

you did this

you destroyed her innocence

you destroyed a future white family

you destroyed the white race once again

It's litteraly the rape culture feminists talks about.

I thought she already slept with a few gangsters

Nah mate. She's a well known lurker in Sup Forums. Once you get redpilled, you can't go back.
There's a reason why she didn't endorse clinton, and why she didn't march in the women's march. She's one of us.

OH VEY HE IS VERY RED PILLED GOYEM DONT WORRY ABOUT HER

Memes aside, I think this is disgusting. They're pushing so hard to pressure her into condeming Trump just because she's been politically silent. It's seriously fucked-up that they're trying to ruin someone's career because she hasn't publicly endorsed all of their polticial opinions. This witch hunt behaviour is wrong when it happens to someone who is vocal about their support for Trump anyway, but the fact that they're now doing it on the suspicion that a person might not be playing ball is a whole other level. It's thought crime-tier shit.

"It's not good enough that you remain neutral – you have to publicly come out in support of everything we say or you're a racist bigot." Fucking cunts

found one

Is this some kind of backwards Jew humor?..

Same chick wrote this article like a week or so after

The kikes want to force more race-mixing trends.

But saying you have a black friend is RACIST you shitlord!

Is that you, Somali-bro?

>Justin is not white
damn i giggled hard

i wonder do they get paid os are they just buttplasted brainwashed bloggers?

how people could be like this?

That's sad Taylor, i don't Listen your music but i'm here for you =)
Atleast you can shitpost with us

great

Those people are mentally ill.

Fixed that for you, filthy gipsy nigger

Thanks desu, have a free one

I had a dream that lasted 2 months of dream world time where i met Taylor. We hung out and did everything except fuck. I remember everything :^)