PUSH IT
IGOR GET THE LIGHTNINGROD

this could have sonme serious repercussions

for all we know, Rockefeller could have already had it done and still be alive

Really roasts my walnuts

>>/sci/

God fucking dammit..
You should not cut the fucking spine.

You cut out the head, spine and DRGs intact and transfer those to the new body and pray the PNS regenerates..

The result of this pending cluster fuck is going to doom the public opinion of body transplants for decades...

youtube.com/watch?v=xiHc2E3AR1o

this is an interesting topic, why is no one replying?

You mean body transplant?

a head transplantation is just a fullbody transplantation

>will it be a medical success?
>no

they've done stuff similar in the past

youtube.com/watch?v=R2BxGOdYm8U

How does this not result in full body paralysis? Have they figured out how to reattach the spine and if so why is it not being used to heal all the paralysed people?

any day now we are going to see Soros running around with the body of little Syrian boy

Head transplants have been "just around the corner" for decades.
I'll believe it when it actually won't happen.
It probably won't happen in 2017.

>human head transplant

Has there even been a successfully head transplant of any animal?

> grow retarded clone bodies
> have your brain transplanted into them every 20 years
> the future

This statement alone really captivates my cashews.

Yeah I'm sure these leading experts haven't thought of the issues that occurred to autistic Sup Forumsster #98462

Does this mean the rich and the elite can live forever by kidnapping young, healthy adults and using their bodies as replacement parts?

>live forever
how? do brains not age along with bodies?

Pity the game was shit and this was just speculah.

its like having a prune on the top of a plum

Wouldn't the immunitary system eat that brain alive ?

Technology mirrors human physiology, we're heading to the Convergence. That is what the transhumanists call it.

> The Convergence

I brainstormed the whole procedure back in the early 2000s. everything is going as I planned.

I'd rather repair my own body thank you very much, it also appears to be more feasible than just cutting your fucking head. Beside your brain is going to be a problem soon enough, unless you find a way to repair it.so just research rejuvenation therapies instead

No, not really, as long as it has fluid filled with electrolytes and proteins (plasma) and electricity.

Stem cells, clones = future.

As the brain is the souls seat in the body, surely this is a body transplant rather than a head transplant.

FUCK OFF SHILL

YOU'RE NOT GETTING MY BOY, GLOBALIST

>head transplant
>be paralyzed from your chin downward
>shit and piss yourself all day
>cant eat because you can't swallow

shit thats like a perfect torturer.

So you mean we can finally put nigger heads on white bodies to prevent them from spreading their inferior seed?

If you guys had the opportunity to switch your old age consciousness to a younger healthier you; would you go ahead or let nature take you

it does result in full body paralysis
its basically the same as the dog above your post in the video

We are evolving as species. The only things keeping us from not moving forward are muslims and niggers. Kill them all

Odds are, dementia would strike sooner or later. I'd probably just let nature take me while I'm sane.

I used to fantasize about this when I was a child, that and Platonic morality.

Maybe one day we'll be able to transfer the consciousness of a person by linking their brains to another brain through neural wires and letting them live like that for months so the brain adapts to having two brain sections.

After that though they'd need to start depriving the original body of its senses and making it inert before amputating it, but after the process is done you should have a perfectly new body, albeit you might forget a good first half of your life.

Dumb. Not enough neural plasticity.

even if everything is successful, i think he will go in shock and die the moment he wakes up

Imagine the oldfags who kill themselves when they find out the absolute state of modern women in their new body.

It's a body transplant you dingbats

>tfw if it works humans will enter contracts to sell their bodies to the rich if legally allowed or human trafficking will grossly increase to create a market for immortality
>Until at least the brain declines in function to the point of unsuitability

This is actually just a very very very long and complex ruse by the master ruseman Kojima.
MGS real ending, mission 51, confirmed for 2017

Define successful.

you are right but for the wrong reason

>can't fix a severed spine
>LET'S TRANSPLANT A HEAD

Okay, so best case scenario you have a temporary life support system stitched to a head that's heavily doped up on anti-rejection drugs.

So we all agree that this will fail, but how hard will it fail?

Do you think the operation itself will be completed?
Will he ever wake up from the coma?
Will he die right after waking up?
How long will he be awake before the body starts rejecting its new brain?
Will he ever notice that his head was sewn on in the wrong direction?

Sounds like I can finally become a little girl

Wont work, we would need another way of attaching the spinal cord. It needs to be done on a cellular level. It needs to grow together.

i think the operation itself will be completed and successful but he will die either of shock, or the body not accepting the new head
just imagine this, when i first put on a vr headset, i started shaking, i got sick, i could not walk, it was just to much for my body
and it was just a screen in front of my eyes, now imagine how the guy and his brain will feel with a complete new body, after he wakes up

What is even the point? There's no way they can reconnect all those nerves, the result is just going to be a quadriplegic even if it somehow miraculously survives.

that's waht im trying to figure out too.

there are ways to enhance repair of spinal cords through stem cell from the olfactory nerves.
even replacement of severed spinal nerve cells through electrical circuits done on mice

are they allowed to keep it a secret ,i would like to read their official paper on the planned surgery

oh god no
i didn't think of that

>when i first put on a vr headset, i started shaking, i got sick, i could not walk, it was just to much for my body

Top brainlet.

I bet you get motion sick playing FPS.

Now either he will die afetr a month, or he will be unable to move his new body for a few years.
I hope of course that this operation goes as advertised.

kek

Spines by evolution do not heal in the human body, for whatever reason our body starts healing the spinal cord when it is damaged but then actually stops the healing process. We don't know why but presumably so we don't end up with fucked up connections or something. This shit is going to fail hard on that level, I'm sure they never expected him to have movement or control of the body but this dude isn't even going to be able to breathe or control any other functions that would normally be taken care of by the small brain.

Not to mention the donor body will probably reject the head HARD.

Stuff like this doesn't have much of a future. The future is cybernetics, not brain transplants or even genetic engineering. Eventually we'll just go full on mechanical when we can virtually simulate our own neural networks.

At first I thought if my head was attached to someone's body, it would be weird to fap, but then I realized it's not biologically my hand that I'm fapping with, so it's okay.

>dumb fuck on Sup Forums thinks he knows more than medical experts

bwahahhahha

Better hope (((SOROS))) has a heart attack before he transplants his head to the body of a buff nigger.

>when you wake up from your full body transplant and all you feel is PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

I have always found this subject fascinating, and
have come to a resting position that until drastic bio - tech advancements are made cybernetics
remains the only hope to escape the flesh shell that is the human body. An artificial body is far more feasible
(atm) and foreseeable and is still far, far off from being
doable. I always thought that manga supremacist Masamune Shirow NAILED this in the Appleseed manga.
pic related

Looks like a tiny nigger brain.

Thank god we have the top Sup Forums medical staff to tell us the outcome of this highly experimental procedure.

If you feel pain it means there was some connection to the body.

>man head
>woman body
lewd

>muh george soros

do you shitheads literally think one man is responsible for everything that wrong with the world? yeah, wait for him to die so that is 5 children will inherent his wealth.

>spine healing by evolution

By definition, there can't be any evolutionary pressure to develop a mechanism to heal, or to intentionally not heal, spinal cord damage. Because in nature, if your spinal cord was severed, you're dead. No one's going to coddle you while you recover.

It's the same reason there's no evolutionary pressure to be immortal. How would that even develop if everyone was dead from predators, accidents, or disease by the age of 30?

Evolution is towards "good enough", not "perfect".

>deunan was a coalburner
FUCK

I went to school for this type of thing friend. This is entry level learning stuff too, especially interesting since there are other species that are able to heal there spines with no issue like many types of lizards. There is a reason we have not really come close to healing severely damaged spinal cords.

They are just trying it to see how it will work, if the both ends of the deal are ok with this it's okay.

But stuff like this is tired a lot so they probably found a way to do it safely now and are trying to make head transplants casual so we don't freak out when Putin or Merkel strolls out with a body of a 20year old.

I'm still waiting for cloning to become legal so none of us will be virgins.

Dr. Medkit at your service.

I hope to god it's live streamed, but waiting 6 weeks for the guy to wake up will be a pain.

he's going to take up and open his mouth and just scream and scream and scream and scream and scream

t. Soros shill

I never implied evolution chose to do this, for whatever reason we evolved with this I guess defect. You just went on a full fedora trip for no reason.

*wake

hahaha the scientist looks like some assassination target in hitman.

I wish him luck though. it's cool.

no actually i dont
the problem is i have a sympathetic, parasympathetic imbalance which enhances the motion sickness effect of the vr glass on the brain, but this is another subject
but it kinda shows me how much the body can withstand if the nervers are overreacting and the brain cant keep up
if i can blackout from a vr headset because my nervers are overwrought, imagine what will happen to the guy waking up with a new body
the brain will still use the parameters and neural connections which were made with his body, height, weight etc
all those informations and the brains adaptations are stored in his neuron connections, when he wakes up, reality and the brains stored information wont match on every level, and he will go into shock and die

Have you seen the guy? He has no spine to transplant.

Oh gOD YOUR RIGHT......FUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

AND SHES HALF NIG HERSELFFFFFF

JUST FUGGIN KILL ME

small correction to be made

*World's first death by attempted human head transplant to be conducted in 2017

Soviets pulled it off with monkeys and dogs.

They never reattached, just removed.

lungs wont work, no scream

at 30seconds nurse puts on glove for doctor, wtf. That would break the fucking sterile field, shit wouldnt fly where I work

doesn't it bother you that your flag has half the width than the rest?

there are so many errors in your sentence.

you neglected a few commas and used the wrong form of "their."

you are no medical expert, bud.

how's mommy and daddy treating their virgin son who still won't move away?

I am pro research. Maybe in 60 years it will be perfected so I can start a second life with a 20 year old body.

However maybe just a brain transplant would be even better.

ISIS BTFO

If a brain transplant was done, would it be able to control the head?

I never said I was a medical expert and on top of that are you implying superb grammer and sentence structure is something common in the medical field? LMAO.

Do you have a problem why don't you relax?

This

kek/10

It's still more pixels per capita.

Sure. New blood regenerates old organs, maybe it'll also help an old brain, too? If it does, dementia won't be a worry.

>huheuhe we're never going to space -- it's impossible

>we'll never cure diseases -- only god can do it

>we'll never transplant our heads onto other bodies -- it's degenerate.

so much stupidity