S-sieg h-heil...!!

>s-sieg h-heil...!!

why does Sup Forums idolize a defeatist cuck AND also deny his mass jew killing achievements?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he was fucking right.

Nobodys denys the 6 quatrazillion jews.

There's a quote that sums this place up perfectly.

"A society pretending to be idiots will soon have actual idiots who believe them to be in good company".

Then there are idiots who don't get the joke and insist that entire group of idiots are idiots.

And then there are people like me who see that third group of idiots and feel the need to explain how it all works

Oh, so you're now admitting the holocaust happened in some form?

I thought it was 600 Billtillion?

I don't understand why Sup Forums wants to underestimate the number of jews killed when Sup Forums hates them?

>Jews got put in Camps
>Camps collapsed
>People died
>Nuremberg Show Trial
>Muh 600000000000000000

We want the truth!

Jews are a plague. Like Ebola or Small Pox.

Defeated != Defeatist.

Learn your own language britcuck.

what a handsome man, what is his name?

>britbong faggot who doesn't know that /po/'s stance on the holohoax is that it didn't happen, but should have happened.

Hitler was too lenient on the kikes. He ahould have actually fucking genocided them.

This

Plebs post Hitler.
Patricians post Pinochet.
Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

oy vey shut it you goy.

Nice flag

International Red Cross documents confirm 271 thousand - not 6 million - died in labor camps. Most died toward the end of the war from typhus and starvation when supply lines were cut off.

You do not need to make laws to protect history, unless you're trying to protect a lie.

6 million never died.

6 million is a lie.

The Jews have been crying about 6 million before WW2 even started.

He was right. Also harmless pictures photo shopped to look bad from Jews or Commies.

Another example.

"It was real. In my imagination."

Victors write our history.

>defeatist

>Fought his enemies until they were literally at his doorstep
>Suicided to deny them the satisfaction of an execution

>defeatist

You don't know what this word means

>deny his mass jew killing achievements

Well he realistically didn't want to slaughter all the Jews probably because he realized it would be a bad look. I'm pretty convinced that warcrimes committed by Germans were kept secret from him, including the possibility if exterminations of Jews were taking place at the camps. Which I don't think was necessarily the case in the way it's taught to us if it happened at all.

He did hate Jews though and for pretty valid reasons and that view also became common among his followers.

>Did you know? The soviets are still worse than Hitler if the holocaust happened and Mao Zedong has killed more innocents than Stalin and Hitler combined

Scandinavian cucks aren't that cucked after all.

youtu.be/Ae_WSV4n-u8

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk

Deny his mass jew killing? Only inbred drug addict criminal skinheads DENY the holocaust. The holocaust is an example of how you deal with a predatory group of people in your society, for example, Europe should be burning African rapefugees and middle eastern rapefugees, or at least putting htem to work in prisons. But no, they let the subhumans run wild. This "morally objective" outlook people have on genocide is complete trash. Sometimes, genocide is the only option. Of course, they could just deport the fuckers as soon as they enter, but they are too pussified for that even.

Hitler did nothing wrong except I wish he really killed 6 millions jews.

>defeatist cuck
yet he manages to make you lose your shit from beyond the grave.
>deny mass jew killing
you misunderstand why because you project your own impetus, the one of an inferior, onto us.
we dont deny it because it would be "shamefull" or some other gay-ass shit you leftards "feel".
we deny it because the evidence goes against the feasibility of such a claim.
We're now left with 2 options:
- either it happened, and it would have been desserved, in regards to how jews already behaved back then.
- or it didnt happen, and then it should have, in regards to how jews behaved since then
In either condition, the complete and total extermination of jews is justified both morally, and from an expediant perspective.

Sounds pretty "alpha" to me.
>