Overpopulation

Save the planet. Kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/melinda_gates_let_s_put_birth_control_back_on_the_agenda
earth-heal.com/news/news/19-genetic-engineering/187-gmo-foods-lead-to-total-sterility-by-the-third-generation.html?showall=&start=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muh over polulation
STOP FEEDING NIGGERS

bomb the middle-east and niggers
solved

whites are already declining in population.

nogs and poos are breeding like animals.

Bill gates his wife is one of the biggest names in the "overpopulation" scene. Running the biggest anti overpopulation scheme in Africa

overpopulation is a meme.
if it actually becomes a problem, just chuck an ethnovirus into KANGland

Why are environmentalists never talking about the obvious solution? Less people. Anybody some environmental groups connections that can deliver some insights?

It did not work. I have been an Ebola fan since the 90's, after reading an article about it. Had been waiting for it to come and cleanse the earth. When it finaly came last year it really didn't do that much damage.

#savetheplanetkillyourself

FAIR JUST AND EQUAL - I'M IN!!

FILL THE DEAD NIGGER HOLEā„¢

Daily reminder that China, Japan, and the west are the only places with sustainable population growth(~1.12 per family).

Daily reminder that the entire third world has median 5 kids per family or some B.S.

Don't worry. That was a dry run.

A virus that is as difficult to get as fucking AIDS managed to kill 12000 people in one year. When it morphs and goes waterborne everyone on the continent is fucked.

Plus, let's not forget the slow burn that is HIV.

this tbqh famalam

ladies first

Are mass murderers doing even a better job then? Are killings already happening for that purpose? Why do environmentalists not just commit mass murder? Taking into account the erased offspring of each kill and their erased pollution, it seems the most effective environmental action. You can not deny that.

Nah just kill muslims they're breeding too much

>9 billion people
>less than 1 billion white
Muh, let's kill off the white race, for the planet's sake!

>Save the planet. Kill yourself
after you fag

There's seven and a half billion.

There certainly is a nigger overpopulation

My bad, doesn't change the point.

No, I just have a numbers autism.

Any ideas what would be the most effective? I always suspected the Marburg virus to have been some test gone wrong.

it's a myth, it's resolving itself over time as birthrates drop
t. check Hans Roslings stuff
and reminder: no, he isn't a hippie, and he was mad that hippies used his stuff

The queen of "people reduction" :
ted.com/talks/melinda_gates_let_s_put_birth_control_back_on_the_agenda

akchually OP, seeing as white people are the only ones smart enough to know not to overpopulate, we also need to be the ones to exterminate the subhumans from Africa and asia, if all the white people killed themselves then the niggers and gooks would just keep breeding and breeding until the planet collapsed into a black-yellow hole

I live in Belgium. We are full. A myth that the world population is growing so strongly? A myth that most families in africa have more than two children? A myth that muslims are politically encouraged to have huge families?

And how would you do that? Any decent ideas?

overpopulation is only problem in cities.

the worlds is pretty empty actually.

just look at south america. 500 million on a continent as big as asia.

>I live in Belgium. We are full.
I don't believe it. I believe you feel like you're full but I really dont believe you ARE full
>A myth that most families in africa have more than two children? A myth that muslims are politically encouraged to have huge families?
no but their birthrates are dropping over time. I would guess war props it up though so maybe the ME will continue on as a spawning pool. africa is projected to double but then that's it, they'll become like us, at basically +/- 0 population

Earth is flat. Possibly infinite, if we'd all wake up and storm the bastille of our own fucking planet, who knows whats out there, and what we'd could accomplish for humanity.

Next agenda of the elite.

probably some sort of biological weapon, or neutron bombs, don't really wanna ravage the land, just needa get rid of those useless things

best idea, deport all chinks and mudslimes n Africans back to Africa asia ME. then close off the borders, allow no travel between these countries, then unleash some plague type super weapon the UD undoubtedly has multitudes of while simultaneously vaccinating your own population.

You need to do it first.
Caucasians have been below replacement for decades.
It's the niggers and the Indians.
Even chink population took a small dive.

Population density. Belgium place 36, Sweden place 196. And what is it with the "you feel your country is full" VS "your country IS full". I am not allowed to consider my country full untill what?

gonna need more dead nigger storage.

Yellow/black genophage. Only 1 in 1000 births survive.

/thread

Is it actually possible to fall off the earth?

Your country managed to do it.

I'm a minarchist. I'm against every kind of coercion. But there should be a global law to fight overpopulation. Not more than 2 kids, or we'll fine the hell out of you and you won't have any right over that child.

you first

Save 1 billion whites & asians & (((some jews))), abolish niggas, ahmeds and street shitters

>Save 1 billion whites & asians & (((some jews))), abolish niggas, ahmeds and street shitters
the (((jews))) are just a few millions, and as long as they fight the muslims, I'm fine with them. I'm not talking about Soros, Zuckerberg, you know.

you go first I promise I'll follow your lead.

The entire Far East, which is 40% of Russia, has a population of ~5 millions. Enough place to make two new Chinas and solve the Chinese overpopulation problem. Also: Chinese are cheap work power. Think of it.

>Save the planet
>Nuke india, china and Africa while you are at it

This is why i included them. Put aside the nazi meme, Jews are actually smart and they hate mudslimes just like us, this is what unites us.

This planet has the capacity to feed hundreds of billions of people with efficient design. Of course you'd have to get rid of inefficient (blacks and shitskins) and counter productive (jews) people first.

They will come at you with lots of shit to scare you so you will give up your power and a few jewish psychopaths will control humanity.

GMO "foods" lead to total sterility by the third generation earth-heal.com/news/news/19-genetic-engineering/187-gmo-foods-lead-to-total-sterility-by-the-third-generation.html?showall=&start=2

fpbp

>source is dr mercola
this should already be a big fucking warning
>no further sources cited by dr mercola
okkkaay...

let me dream man

But before you kill yourself, why not kill other 5+ people?

>hundreds of billions of people
Fucking triggered. Unless the goal is to harvest resources and manufacture products and bodies to colonize/explore deep space, there is at minimum 99 billion redundancies. Fuck people, gtfo humanist shill, etc.

>All of the people are at the top, the Northern Hemisphere
Too deep

Also, read kaczynski or anyone else who can show you the value of wild nature over some overpopulated dystopian fantasy. People are already claustrophobic and senile at the population levels we're at, why just breed and consume for its own sake?

Go ahead and join the belgian army faggot

Cause less people less hands to work dumb ass

I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but is that image supposed to look like a Jew?

>People look like payots
>South America(?) is the hooked nose
>Antarctica is the fingers of the rubbing hands being brought up to greedy mouth level

>Asia 4,436,224,000
>Africa 1,216,130,000
>Europe 738,849,000

>kill yourself, goyim, you're the problem

There's an overpopulation of faggot that's for sure. So go ahead and make us all a favor.

>have been an Ebola fan since the 90's.

Stop Ebola and AIDS, but now mother nature will give us zika. I'm cheering for it.

>Earth's population will peak at 9 billion
>overpopulation

You first.

FPBP

Come on Belgium you were based nigger handchoppers once

We need a plague

STOP
FEEDING
NIGGERS

Not until all the jews are dead

>tfw saw news the great barrier reef is being redpilled
>reports say the reef is nearly dead and cant be saved.
feels good man?

>STOP
>FEEDING
>NIGGERS

Agree!

Not killing myself, but not having any kids either.

YES

They should. More and more scholars have started to advocate it.

What we really need is appropriate population redistribution.

I mean look at Canada for instance, its a country as big as its southern neighbour USA, yet the population is only 40 million as compared to US with 400 million.

Russia, the world's largest country has only 200 million population. Its fucking insane.

These two nations need to take in asians in respectable numbers. Asians, Indians in particular, are typically hard workers, commit no crimes and contribute to the economy. So this shouldn't be a problem.

Saudis and other middle east nations could afford to take in some Mullah pakis and indonesians.

Finally, Australia, an entire goddamn continent by itself is practically empty. They could afford to take in a some Chinks.

This way, proper redistribution along with population control measures in South, East and Southeast asia, could make the world a much better and efficient place.

All the discrimination rhetoric and "nuke 'em" solutions suggested are not reality.

You spent way too much time typing up this bait. The only constructive thing I'll say is that there's a reason so many of these places aren't lived in.

This. Kill all niggers and shitskins and our planet will never be overpopulated.

>and shitskins

that's half of EU too mate.

There's a reason why Russia and Australia doesn't have a billion people like your shitty country

This should be stapled to the eyeballs of every fucking politician.

This is why I support planned parenthood and abortion.

Save the planet. Mass genocide of degenerate races and cultures.

But we are full, except for the french part which is mostly woods and tourism camp sites.
But nobody fucking considers thst part of belgium anyway, the only places that matter are in flanders and flanders is fucking full. Our whole region is slowly becoming one big fucking city.

>Whenever overpopulation is discussed some stupid feminist cunt thinks she's helping by getting a cat and dying childless

For fucks sakes.
It's not even a "white" thing to not breed like a fucking rat.

Spics don't, Oceanians don't even fucking ARABS don't.

It's 100% a nigger thing.
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.

TELL NIGGERS TO STOP BREEDING.

No, what we need is for Indians and Chinese to stop breeding and sending your spawn all around the planet... Most country's I've been to have a shitload of you curries roaming around. Your poos and BO can't be helping the earth's ozone layer either

If the chinks and poos cull themselves we wouldn't need to worry about the population for a while at least

Straya comeooon, you were born from criminal scum :DD :DD

1)Stop feeding Niggers

2)Bioweapons
-Africa
-India
-Pakistan
-Bangladesh
-China
-SE Asia

Problem solved

He assumes that Africa will follow European and some asian trends. Its people will become richer and better educated, so their growth rate will drop to about replacement levels.
I don't know that africans have this capacity.

Can I kill you first OP?

Kerbal space programme

Blast niggers and Asians into space

colonise the stars first, conquer them later

I think i not. Kill yourself instead

Fedoras are already on the job. Making way for the next generation of Right-wing Christians. Good lads.

>I believe you feel like you're full but I really dont believe you ARE full
We need some land to feed ourselves. We also need some for trees and insects and shit. The problem is not fitting 100 billion people on the earth, it's keeping the earth viable.

Why would you hate indian diaspora? They are the hardest working, highly educated, well mannered, tax paying model minority in any anglo nation including yours. More importantyl, they assimilate well with the western values.

If you had an offer to replace all pakis in your nation with Indians? wouldn't you take it?

NO. REMOVE KEBAB