ITT: your biggest fears

ITT: your biggest fears

A black man in a tux trying to shake my hand.

I have a fear of failure.

Responsibility desu

So I finally went to a job interview because Sup Forums told me to stop being a NEET faggot who dwells in the basement.

As I was walking down the street, a nigger passed by me and I literally pissed myself.

I thought I grew out of this when I was 13, but I guess not. I always piss myself when I'm near mud people.

I hate minorities so much and hate how Trump only wants to deport illegals.

Is there anyway for Trump deport legal brown citizens? Like spics and niggers?

I'm nervous as fuck when I'm near them.

They ALL need to go.

death of Europe
nuking Persians
escaping system made impossible

This is why I always carry a little thing of hand sanitiser

Population sizes don't scare me, China's size doesn't scare me after all, what scares me is when people from areas with a culture of barbarism like the Middle East start using events like the clusterfuck on Syria to come to places like Europe and fuck everything. Plus I live in the US of A and we've been better at assimilation in the past than any Euros have been.

In the past, maybe. But these days, assimilation is demonized, and minority groups are barely interested in even considering themselves American in the first place, so you can forget about that.

What do you expected? InfoWars is owned by Warner

What do you expected? InfoWars is owned by (((Warner)))

im afraid of pigeons in the park sage

coming home to this

Feminisim starting to appear here

Islamic takeover of the US

>Old man is Soros
>Insect colony is Turkey

Blackman in a tux, at least he's trying not to be a nigger.

Thats hot af. I'd stand in the corner and have the greatest fap of my life.

getting a job

britain stop it

A fucking roach telling jokes about ants, isn't that poettry ?

Someone being better than me

Feminists and Muslims coming here

Being skinned alive with a potato peeler and tossed into the middle of the Pacific Ocean where I spend my final hours swimming away from some sort of giant deep sea monster that's just hanging out behind me eating the remaining patches of my skin as they sleeve off with each stroke until I get tired of swimming and say fuck it please eat me extremely persistent skin-eating deep sea monster I can't swim anymore I give up and then he just turns around and swims away without saying anything because I don't have anymore skin and he doesn't speak English.