First time on Reddit, make a post, got banned

Why this useless website still in business? Holy fuck you can't walk outside of their thin line and super curated mind circle jerking. It's hive mind central I fucking swear.

What did you post?

See, here's the problem.
>You are either a newfag
>Or someone who has seen all our posts about how shit reddit is, and went there anyway.
Either way, you are a massive faggot and should kys.

Sage goes in the options field.

A pic of a girl in booty shorts. Not even softcore. It's like they're already adopting shariah voluntarily.

Suck a dick then kys.

You were banned from one sub for a day.............

>crypto"currency"

It's about what's allowed. Posting an image like pic related is offensive to Muslims and I guess Reddit.

>Missing out on ETH

Stay wageslave and make your boss rich.

>got banned from /r/uncensorednews for saying the lead mod was posting sketchy as fuck news articles

The irony, that whole site is fucking garbage

>>missing out on tulipmania

somehow i will cope

Ethereum is being developed by microsoft/intel solely for the purpose of incorporating security vulnerabilities and backdoors, allowing them to monitor huge swathes of currency transactions while the participants falsely believe they are anonymous/pseudonymous.

Nice try at marketing this "crypto"currency though. You failed yesterday, too.

>what's allowed
On one insignificant subreddit? Do you think the mods of that sub are the same as the admins of the site? There are thousands of subreddits dedicated to anything offensive, lewd, or whatever you can think of.

Manlet plebbitor detected.

Go kiss Elen Pao's fishy cunt.

Let me guess, you are jobless interviewing for a coveted 9-5 job?

Why are you posting pictures of asses on a forum about currency trading?

Reddit is shit but you sound like a fucking 10 year old that screamed nigger in a grocery store and wonder why you were asked to leave.

>post dumb unrelated shit on Leddit
>gets dick slapped
>come to Sup Forums for sympathy and to post the same fucking dumb shit

kys

Also sage

actually i got a job immediately after graduating college, have been promoted twice since then and will probably be getting promoted again in less than a month

Here's an up-vote for ya. Now STFU

post pic

A magnificent ass. Just like OP