Daily reminder that whites are mentally deficient sociopaths and that their inherently insecure dicklet biology is the...

daily reminder that whites are mentally deficient sociopaths and that their inherently insecure dicklet biology is the cause of all conflict and strife in the world #fuckcumskins

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism
youtube.com/watch?v=lFabsRFnWy0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits#Neuroticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#trepanning4diversity

So if we lobotomize people then they start to believe in liberal ideology?

> disable parts of brain
> become leftists
You can't make that shit up.
But yeah, this is some truely terrifying shit, that a cuck government (looking at you leafs) dreams of

>tfw too intelligent for atheism and immigration

this pleases the leaf.

nuke us before its too late. dont say i didnt warn you

>Shut down the THREAT-PROCESSING CENTRE
>Become liberal
Really activates your almonds, doesn't it?

1984 here we come

*dons tinfoil hat*

>study finds

Which part of the brain do they shock to make people not gay anymore?

>Brian damage causes atheism

Goes hand in hand with this

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism

no, mine were de-activated so I loved jews again

As Alex Jones once said "so can giving someone a lobotomy"

youtube.com/watch?v=lFabsRFnWy0

>Niggerloving emu posts the meme I was going to post, before I do, and gets fine digits on top of it

Its 3 in the morning. Why dont you come back later when everyone else is on to start bitching?

>shut down threat-processing centre in human brains
>criminal rate skyrockets

>shutting down the threat-processing center

Only a threat would do this to someone

fucking hell, is this a joke, must be a joke

>disabling threat processing center
Sure it'll get people hurt or killed, but a least they'll agree with left-wing agenda!

>disabling parts of the brain with magnets can weaken faith in God and changes attitude to immigrants
>antifa proceeds to beat you in the head with a sock full of magnets

>"By shutting down the thread-processing centre"
>mfw leftism really IS a disablilty

>proof leftists and atheist have some kind of brain damage.

cool

>brown people
>empathy
You also suck at running countries.

Damn it. Did she live!??!?!??!?!?

>disable threat-processing part of brain
>become broken cuck
Whouda thunk?

>scientific proof modern liberalism is a disability

why do you assume whites came up with that?

it could be a black dude who invented that method

What does it do to Feminazi's and to people who are fervent globalists?

Really just shows you that most people believe in god for the wrong reasons.

Yes Goyim, you're not thinking clearly because your brain is working, let me fix that for you. That'll be 5 sheckles and Ahmed is hungry.

Western Whites are the most anti-god and pro immigrant of all races and sub races.

>turn off center of the brain that detects danger
>subject becomes less wary of immigrants

really makes me think (for now)

>liberalism is a mental illness

Yes, of course. It's not like most religious people are any kind of intellectuals. Most just have faith on an instinctual, reactionary basis in accordance to their immediate surroundings.

If causing your brain to disregard threats reduces your faith in God, then you are not a believer and do not experience His love, only expecting favors and protection from challenges that He created, and created for you.

Memes aside how likely is it they start offering it as a treatment to bad idealogies?

>Whites are more atheist and hate shitskins
Thanks for reminding me : )

It's a test of faith Goyim! If you believe in the almighty surely you will not be swayed if I do this procedure.

>2015
Those statements seem truthful and no one has forced you to undergo magnet brain therapy in the past 2 years, have they? Who cares?

>if we remove your brain you will become perfect citizen
New world order stuff

Soon they'll be offering chips that automatically inject endorphins into your brain every time you see a rapefugee.

>puts magnets in your iPhones
>oy vey very nice

Sounds about right

RARE

>When they proved him right

But what does the threat processing centre have to do with faith in God??

>disabling part of the brain about morality
>instead of disabling rapy part of the brain of niggers
Liberals.

Probably has to do with the understanding of US vs THEM. A person who is more neurotical, views the outside world as more threatening, will huddle up to his own in-group and try to fit in as well as possible, meaning religious people stick to their own folk, who by all means are religious as well. The same naturally applies to attitudes to immigration as well. With more perceived threat, it's evolutionarily viable to shun outsiders and consider them as threats, as you cannot afford to treat them as friends, as any mistake could kill you all. Stockholm syndrome works a bit like this as well. People will very fast start to sympathize and accept the ideas of the people their lives rely on.
In turn, those who are less neurotic, view the world with less threat, or have their brains scrambled, will not perceive threat and thus be more open to accepting outsiders into their in-group, will have a less tight group, consider beliefs outside their immediate folk, as they can afford those and there's arguably benefits in outbreeding and increasing your own "tribe".

HOLY SHIT

>neurotic
Thats not biased thinking at all. Nope. Not at all.

F U C K I M G
A
G
N
E
T
S

>youre allowed to shock people to make them liberal but not to make them straight

really makes you think

Really stopped my think

This.

What the fuck? Am I in the twilight zone?

So a lobotomy will make you lose your connection to God and your ability to see the truth of the world, makes sense

The face when you realize they've been testing magnets on some people for years.

>You can't make that shit up.
So fucking true. Lol

Blacks are 6 times more likely to be imprisoned than whites and therefore be involved in a lifestyle of criminality which is homogeneous with sociopathy.

Yet whites are the sociopaths?

TOP KEK MY NEGROID FRIEND

>shut down your frontal lope
>become liberal

It is what it is. Feeling threatened by the outside world is a negative emotion, which falls under "neuroticism" in the relatively imprecise Big Five measurement of traits.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits#Neuroticism

So if this is true, we can cure liberalism by restoring brain function.

Filipinos are the niggers of Asia.

Oh hai

>mfw leftists really are retarded

>pic
>VR

Nice.

>Disabling parts of the brain makes you an atheist and a liberal

Well, at least it's officially confirmed now lmao

When I see them posting the Independent I know they're shareblue.

>it could be a black dude who invented

>durrrrrr! I don't like outsiders therefore I'm neurotic.
Or maybe I live in the real world and realize that there's always someone nearby about to do something stupid. Sometimes even on purpose like terrorism or other criminal behavior. Other times they're just careless and get themselves or others hurt.

>having healthy survival instincts is bad, we better cause brain damage so those ebil racists become enlightened progressives who let ahmed rape our women like us
:^)

>study finds

Dis desu.

>you should outbreed with 83 IQ arabs and even dumber niggers from highly inbred lines and we'll use magnets to damage your brain so that you judge this as a good idea
wew

Proof that you have to be mentally disabled to be a refugee loving atheist.

Yeah and that falls under "neuroticism". Look at the trait groups. Negative emotions are absolutely intrinsic to survival, yet you folks seem to have some kind of innate bias against them.

>Neuroticism: (sensitive/nervous vs. secure/confident). The tendency to experience unpleasant emotions easily, such as anger, anxiety, depression, and vulnerability. Neuroticism also refers to the degree of emotional stability and impulse control and is sometimes referred to by its low pole, "emotional stability". A high need for stability manifests as a stable and calm personality, but can be seen as uninspiring and unconcerned. A low need for stability causes a reactive and excitable personality, often very dynamic individuals, but they can be perceived as unstable or insecure

>neuroticism is completely bad
Nice to see you have no fucking idea of what you're talking about, but still choose to post smugly.
Goddamn retard.

>another strawman
As I said, you're a retard. Stop talking about things you can't even form an argument about. I hope for your sake you're underage and not just stupid.

THANK GOD!

When can this be setup for mass deployment for over the middle east and in the United States?

Shut up goy, you will not stop us from creating our "99% shitskin slave labor/1% Jewish Overlord" society.

>Be a good christian and believe in god and hate the ottomans like previous generations for hundreds of years .
>Be a liberal cuck with no morals that takes it up the ass and likes it and welcomes migrants

>disable Threat-processing
>disable most primal human survival skill
>now muslims aren't so bad huh.

wat?

So disabling the part of your brain that is responsible for your survival makes you tolerant to immigrants? Really gets the noggin joggin.

2PBP

This is exactly what liberals want.

>turn people into retards and they will want more immigrants
What did the underhanded Jew mean by this,

But then who would be the butt off all jokes?

All jokes aside though you're not important enough to waste a nuke on.

>nuke us before its too late

You're actually a cuck for giving in like this, pussy.

Hey britbongs, did we ever find out if this woman lived? It been bothering me the past couple of days.

>yfw alpha centauri was right and this is the birth of the nerve stapling procedure

I wonder if magnets work on Muslims.
Blah blah blah. You're trying make it sound like having strong survival instincts is bad. You're the nut job.

Shouldn't the gears be equal in size?

Stop resisting goy. We know what is better for you.

No. But picture them trying to move.

>Blah blah blah. You're trying make it sound like having strong survival instincts is bad. You're the nut job.
Goddamn I hate you Burgers. You're so fucking stupid it feels like I'm talking to children. Probably am, considering the crowd that got dragged in during the election.

>Brain damage makes people more like liberals
like pottery

>we have to disable the ability to process threats so people will accept our dangerous bullshit

Seems right.

>threat-processing centre

Yeah like it's 2017 ffs, we don't need that part of the brain to survive anymore. This study is proof right wingers are cavemen.

*bites bagel*
*sips laté*

Get with the times.

I also hate you argumentposters who completely fail to understand the pointof "not an argument". The basic idea of it is to simply point out logical fallacies when they are being pushed in place of arguments. The statement has absolutely no validity when no argumentation is being put forth and just makes you look like a memespouting retard.
Example,
>Blah blah blah. You're trying make it sound like having strong survival instincts is bad. You're the nut job.
Is not an argument. It is a strawman and an ad hominem, were they to be taken as a serious part of this discussion.
Me responding to nonsense with an insult Is not something worth posting that for. It makes no sense at all. You might as well point that the sky is blue, the sun is in the sky, Poles are plumbers and so forth.

>hurr durr, If you don't let Ahmed/Pablo shit-up your country, you're neurotic, there can be no other explanation

Idiotic words from a country on the Arctic Circle that's 98% white. Try living in a 'groid neighborhood for several years and tell me shitskins aren't hateworthy.

>98% white

Sorry, I meant Mongolian.

Disliking/liking immigrants has nothing to do with religion/lack of religion.

I'm an Atheist by definition, I don't usually use the label though and yet I'm against all the rapefugees and scum trying to ruin white western countries.