Why is everyone so racist and homophobic on here but not in person?

Why is everyone so racist and homophobic on here but not in person?

I want to see you guys giving sieg heils to each other, calling black people the n-word, and telling a homosexual couple that they are degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

seecamp.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because that would lead to fights and social ousting

If you were on this site for long enough, you'd know that subtlety is imperative

I mean, look at the jews

is left pregnant?

Fucking faggots.

>Oppress me irl, not over the internet

He's retaining feces to stretch his rectum as prep for anal intercourse. Gay men use enemas to flush their system, so these two gents might be into extreme insertions.

faggots

Have you ever read Machiavelli?

Always seem polite and strike when the correct opportunity arrives

No need to call them faggots when it won't change anything

His gut is swollen due to steroids and HGH, looks like the other one is suffering from the same too.

>>homophobic

>tries to intimidate normal people with a pic of some roided-up faggots
>calls them "phobic"

>making fun of homosexual, musclebound, bear-like men
Do you not know they have escaped the vaginal jew forever?

there are plenty of legit faggots on this board
aside from a bit of locker room jab nobody gives a flying rat's dick
slavs get called degenerate, poles, swedes especially, women, men who don't lift, men who DO lift, men who actually make money, men who don't make money, single mothers, married mothers, stay at home mothers, mothers who put their children in day care, single dads, stay at home dads, men in their 20's, millennials, even the old patriarchs of yesteryear that built up their fortune from a dime and whom conservatives cream themselves over, missionary sex for the purpose of procreation, it's all degenerate to someone

you gotta like not take this board so seriously

> implying some roided up faggot will last more than 15 minutes in a game of fisty cuffs

Which supports the conclusion that being (((gay))) is a choice. Deviant forms of pleasure is something developed over time through abnormal and dysfunctional childhood development. Without correction, once degeneracy is introduced, or co-mingled with sexual exposure, the likely result is "homosexual"activity.

Because this is like an acting class for writers.

>calling black people
>black people
wew

Have you noticed how most neonazis look so stupid? That's because they are stupid and/or social outcasts. Any smart neonazi would keep his ideals quiet and in secret because he knows that if that's public info, his social and working life are gone.

With the current Zeitgeist, is not even possible to be a moderate centrist or you're automatically "scum". Silent majority.

Faggots.

Wrong.

Why don't politicians personally write all the laws and just talk?

Me and my bf already seig heil eachother

>black
>people
If we ever get a nigger in our area were gonna call it a nigger

You have no idea what I'm like in person.

They have

See this is the advantage to having us around. I want the promiscuous fagggots and trannies gassed more than even the straight people here but an advantage we offer the movement is that some girl can't manipulate us into betraying the movement by offering her pussy

Only guys who aren't gay get offended if you call them fags though.

>telling a homosexual couple that they are degenerate.

Does calling you a degenerate count?

Fuck off you degenerate faggot

Because /pol gives us an outlet so we dont get beat up by niggers, what are you stupid?

t. leaf shitposter

Might I also add that we need jobs and our employers could very well have opposing views and fire us it's happened before to people here

>inb4 le right wing is evil

A left wing historical example of this happening is the Bolsheviks used to meet semi anonymously and change their names so their employers wouldn't find out they were commies and Fire them. Best example is Stalin was not stalins real last name simply a pseudonym adopted when he was hiding his political views in the pre revolution days

Only a total idiot exposes his true political viewpoint while the enemy still holds the power and once the ideology of the right seizes power the left will be forced to hide itself or hopefully instead stamped out fr good this time

Dragut (y)

Me and my classmates sieg heil to each other sometimes

Yeah may come as a shock to you but there are actually still nigger free areas in this country in fact it seems they mostly just stay in Toronto

>fagots

I do it you fagg, i also i honest when i fuck chuc wifes like yours

>doesn't think that he isn't already a social outcast.

Because the last time I said that I don't approve of faggotry, I got slapped in the face.

haha

Same here, but I dont need to boast about being a degenerate piece of shit faggot. kys faggot

neo Sup Forums doesn't seem to have heard of the concept "hiding your powerlevel" yet

>ossible

soon...

Because I respect other people and I won't call them "nigger" or "faggot" unless they have lost my respect/asked or it. Also this is the same argument as "why don't you say nigger in black neighborhoods? Lol!!!" Some people don't want to die.

>giving sieg heils
Already doing it

>calling black people the n-word
Lack of niggers prevent this

> telling a homosexual couple that they are degenerate.
Why? It's much better to lure them via dating site, beat the living shit out of them and then blackmailing them

You gentlemen are a

BUNCH OF COCK-SUCKING FUCKING FAGGOTS, HOLY SHIT

Nice roid bellies.

>I want to see you guys giving sieg heils to each other, calling black people the n-word
Already doing that in my circle of friends, former as a joke, latter completely serious.
>and telling a homosexual couple that they are degenerate
Haven't even seen one in person, or at least not one that would be evident, must be an American thing.

i Heil five my friends in public all the time

Tbh, you lure them via dating sites to get your asshole stuffed by a big cock. All Russians are secretly faggots, I know that for a fact.

Faggots.

Homonationalism is inherently white and will be the savior of Leaf-stanbul.

You are an idiot. That's what brainless neo-nazis do.

Goldberg is a homo?

they're both gross but the left one's gut makes me vomit. still, there's nothing more disgusting than skinhead faggots... these homos don't bother me much.

I shout loud and clear in the ballot box

>calling black people the n-word

I told a tranny they were fucking disgusting yesterday...

I have no problems with fags, bless them. And I don't have any niggers where I live. I am at peace with the world.

It's known as HGH gut. A lot of older bodybuilders get it from abusing the stuff, look it up

One of them sticks his dick in the others ass and gets shit on it. Steroids does not mean fighting ability

Haha look at the roid gut on that faggot.

You're autistic. The internet is not real life

Check my flag cunt. I am and I get no better enjoyment than triggering traitorous white poofs (mostly females).

Why are British so obsessed with shipping stuff like this? Please explain!

FAG HAS A GUT FULL OF CUM

When you think about it, it makes more sense that if someone was gay they want a man to look masculine.
This is something I've never got with homo people.
I'm going mostly off dykes really. why would they try to resemble men if they're attracted to women?
I haven't explained that very well, but that's about all the time I'm going to put into thinking of this shit.

>diminished returns
The reward of faggotry.

Sorry, its HGH abuse and his internal organs growing inside a fixed rib cage.. The organs press down and squeeze out distending the abdomen.

Do you keep that in your leggins with you're on the clock, sleeping with Johns or no?

>Glock 20 always

I do it and I don't get any problems, people around me just get more fashy

I have a professional job.

Rather, I just don't associate with blacks and gays

Very few people can last 1 minute fighting. These fags would not be able to go 30 seconds due to their weight.

I laugh in their face as I walked by. Faggots.

>makes me vomit
>don't bother me much

can you at the very least, try to earn your paycheck shill?

This. You don't convince people to listen to your ideology by screaming at them.
Also those guys are really roided up.

Because if i expressed my political views on such controversial topics i would be both demonised and most likely assaulted, potentially arrested. I'm a racist homophobe, not an idiot.

Hard to hide that glock 20 in a T-shirt and shorts. MUH NABY SEAL FOOBSTEPS

>most likely assaulted

Go get a 2nd Amendment.

>its COCK SUCKING abuse and his internal organs pressed inside a fixed rib cage.. The stomach full of cum presses down and squeeze out distending the abdomen

Thats a sexy little lighter

i don't understand the mentality of leftists, like i'm going around just calling people faggots and kicking dogs on the street

i don't want to call them faggots, they haven't done anything bad to me, also i have a fookin knife m8

nah, my gun is taken apart in a gun safe at the government approved firing range, located 3 hours away, with it's ammo in a separate safe. it's australia, you see.

Faggots

Constitution When???

Wasn't there some sort of movement in the 1900 or something right winged? It was a long time ago when guns were common and someone wanted Australia to leave the crown

it is.. I got two of them. The 32 in that pic and the 380. Top quality, but comes with the top quality price.

seecamp.com/

we federated and became our own country, but we're still part of the commonwealth. Until federation in 1901 all of states were self governed, now they operate under a federal government, with a shitty constitution by comparison to america's

Be patient user, the day we are able to call someone openly a faggot or a nigger without repercussion will be the day that we have already won. But until then we have to keep spreading the truth.

I got a huge disgusting belly myself. It's from alcohol of course, but that puts me in a position where I can't judge on his nasty ass gut.

The real question here is: are you a girl, and can I cum on it?

I'd like a constitution like americas mainly:
>Free Speech
>Right to defend Yourself, property and others
>Right to have guns

I remember reading something about a separatist thing going on though, someone trying to start a country/state central Australia I think

no

SHHHHEEEEEIIIIITTTT

heard of the muruwari tribe? it's a bunch of dumb abbos who think they own like a quarter of NT and that they're their own country. As I understand it, the government's stance is "Whatever, as long as you don't start a civil war". Cucked government can't even keep our land. Pauline when?

Slight correction: While we have guns, we dont have a "right" per se to defends ourselves. Self defense laws are all local, and that waxes and wanes with societies conscience on the idea.

I'm not racists nor sexists, I just dislike queers. And I strongly oppose queer marriage, fluid genders and every LGBT movements, and I also oppose white supremacy.

I'm more like a conservative centrist and Chinese nationalist. I'm actually a nice guy.

Because, in spite of what tumblr has led you to believe, you're the oppressive regime, not us. If we were to express our opinions in public, we'd lose our jobs and become even more socially ostracized than we already are.

Yea I know that, I mixed up what I wanted with what you almost have :P

It's a human right to defend oneself from harm (Assuming you didn't attack anyone to cause this) but what country lets you have that?

>implying I didn't yell out my window at some chink earlier calling him a dog eating cunt

I like what Richard Spencer has said about gay marriage, calling it a non-issue. "very few gay men are going to find the idea of monogamy to their liking".

We don't believe in virtue signaling.

There's nothing wrong with homosexuals as long as they don't demand the same rights as couples that keep the species alive. Gay marriage is not marriage, there will be any children which is the whole point of marriage. Adoption is not an option either since gays are mentally ill and putting children together with the mentally ill is abuse.

Actually, I've come at a point where I don't feel like I should 'hide' anything, if islam is allowed to roam the planet without being checked and people are allowed to be hella racist towards whites, I see no good reason to tell people Hitler did a lot of stuff right, you'd be suprised how many people actually agree with you if you tell it in a normal fashion.
-
T. Guy that redpilled his grill, friends, family and famalam of the grill.
(however she doesnt swallow all the redpills, some I found to be too bitter, but she throws a sieg heil my way once or twice a day, shits good).