Hating Israel is Retarded

>Lebanon could've been the only prosperous Christian nation in the Middle East
>Rhodesia could've been the only shining beacon of civilization in Africa next to Apartheid-era South Africa
both Selous Scouts and Christian Phalanges were backed by Israel.
so why do you still hate them? have you been swallowing too much leftist islamic nigger semen lately?

>be Christian
>entire religion revolves around the idea that Jesus willingly died for your sins
>hate the Jews because they caused this to happen

I genuinely wouldn't care about Israel or Jews if they didn't meddle in Europe or the US.
Jews are kinda like a deadly virus kept in a high-tech lab in secure a safe, completely harmless when contained - the issue is it keeps leaking.

our civil war wasn't just about religion. i'm a christian and not that relogious but support the lebanese christian cause. it was more about social class. basically christians were rich, educated and successful and wanted peace with israel, while mudshits were poor, filthy and shilled constantly for the Palis. when the war broke out, it was us vs the Arab world. only Israel supported us, much like the Rhodesians against the commie niggers.

shameless self bump
not enough threads about this topic

then they fucked over SA

the israeli kikes are a fucking enigma man

As far as i can tell Sup Forums doesnt hate the concept of Israel, since an ethnostate is exactly what most want, but really what they hate is the Jewish diaspora that have made it impossible to achieve it anywhere besides Israel. As a result Sup Forums hates Israel out of spite for the international kike

got proof on this?
last time i checked, nelson mandingo hated "le apartheid state of israel"

How is lebanon now user?

They helped SA actually. it was the Brits who fucked them over. Also SA fucked over Rhodesia.

Yes but the israelis voted against them every time in the UN

also the ANC was started by kikes (no surprise)

I think the israelis "helped" (aka they traded shit for shit, jews never help from the goodness of their heart) them but knew their globalist kike buddies would stab them in the back and destroy the country.

remember only the jews are allowed an ethnostate

and yes it was the brits but remember the brits are owned by cryptos

the UK is a jewish outpost

don't forget that israeli politics used to shift between left and right in the 70's and 80's. for example, when the left won in the israeli parliament by '82 (i think, not sure) they cut support of the phalanges because naturally left-wingers have a pathological aversion towards phalangists. israeli right-wingers helped us till the end though under Sharon.

How are things going over there?

Palestinian taking over already?

I know that is a huge christian Lebanese diaspora over Latin America that is VERY successful, why not just leave your country and find some fellow Lebanese out?

Totally support Israel. Guys over there are based.

israel needed allies where it could get them

i love lebanon btw (i want to visit byblos) but israel has no love for christians trust me. you think they dont know what would happen to syria and lebanese christians if their attack dog ISIS steam rolled the place? thank God for assad

i am leaving as soon as i get my architecture school license, to get a masters and possibly a phD in Canada perhaps. this country has no future thanks to mudslimes. and now syrians are pouring in by the millions and have actually surpassed the palishits. such a shame what this country could've been.

Hey Leb do you have any advice for us Burgers?

I think you know why I'm asking...

i have no problem with assad and support him in his fight against daesh, but let's not forget the numerous times Syrian tanks rolled over my country. also i'd love assad if he didn't constantly open the window for military equipment for the hezbollahniggers.

>Be Lebanon
>Use to be Christian
>Get invaded by roaches from Palestine
>Get invaded by roaches from Syria
>Be Muslim
>"Paris of the Middle East" now is a roach nest.

Damn sad. Really would be nice to be in another timeline to visit your country, nowadays it went to shit. Wish you luck LebANON.

To the Muslim question? My only advice is load up on guns, because everything these fucks touch turns to shit.

I think he means sex tourism.

thank you spaniard

Agreed. But reading about Lebanon right before the war reminds me of the US situation right now

oh, that. well a lot of sluts here use tinder. they also lov foreigners. my dad was part french and constantly had women drooling over him

>Treebro into good redpill
We have in shlomi(up north) ex phalange vet.
Opened a restaurant , very successful.
He loves idf, so also discounts, heheheh.

yeah, except you're not constantly told what to do by durka durka leaders like my country back in the day. and now thanks to trump, america is saved for 8 years to come. try and keeps things like they are and you'll be fine burger king

>If you don't support Israel you must support Islam

kys

>Muh based Jews

kys also

cool. was he SLA?

found the Achmet. this thread may give you extreme butthurt so i suggest you leave for your own well-being.
try not to blow up also

Why the heck are there always at least five running "please stop hating Israel" threads on nu/pol/?

Yes, he had connections so IDF took him and gave him citizenship and alot of guilt money cause retards leaving Christians that fought foe israel to death.

because it's a very pertinent political topic maybe? what's wrong, are there not enough pewdiepie threads for you?

JIDF shills.

Don't listen to this crap. Jews are bad fucking news.

was it after Ehud Barak won that your army abandoned us? because Sharon and Begin were true friends of the Christian cause. i need you to fill me up on this my man

Even if he were a savior, and even if it doesn't explode while Trump is in office, which is not a guarantee, he will be gone one day.

What then? What now? We're trying to survive here.

Commiefornica needs to secede.

Alot of parameters were in motion when this action was made.
>Soldier side
Drugs/cheap cigarettes/cheap alcohol when you were in South lebanon and the hate of not being home for alot of time
>Politically/economic
No money for the war effort, left getting stronger against the war and the starting of the antifada .
You can watch some israeli nocies about it , but its less political like the bufor , wals with bashir(a bit lefty)

I want a Jew girlfriend, they're better than all of us, especially Israeli Jews.

That was a thing in the old days. Now people know that Frenchmen are overrated :(

Ignore this shill

Isn't it true that jews are still waiting for their messiah.
The messiah for all mankind appears and what do jews do? Kill him. That should tell you how utterly dispicable a bunch of scumbags they are. Also very retarded at the same time.

There is also evidence that the NT authors made Pilate look like a bit of a wavering, spineless bitch (at least for a Roman governor) to shift blame to the kikes.

To wit, Pilate was no such thing, would've had no problem crucifying yet another mangy jewish rebel or messianic figure (of which there were loads around at the time) and would almost certainly not have thrown the decision back to the kikes.

The gospels are partially hagiographic (full of shit for those of you with a US education), and progressively more so the later the dates of authorship get.

bullshit, nigger

judenpresse was out for Rhodesia because white (and blacks) prospered