Stop being Christian

Stop being Christian.

OK.

miles ahead of you lad

I never was, Vargstein.

Shame of our nation

I really like the circumstances:he's a migrant with a significant criminal record without a job unwilling to contribute anything to the host country while making one after another child with a native women and is barely able to speak the language.
Basically a muslim.

Stop being a snownigger.

>without a job

Except for the fact that he's a successful entrepreneur.

Oh come on, you really expect someone to just leave valuables behind after slaughtering a village?

> Take by conquest, fight any and all challengers, become the most legendary martial culture in Europe
vs
> Mooch off of others fight only when you have a massive advantage, be a curse to any civilization that harbors you

Top sweetie

>pludering foreign countries after warring them
>robbing and destroying their own city

pick one faggot

I've been fighting these posts for a long time. I really did. I put full faith and force against them with as much biblical knowledge and philosophical understanding as I could. I liked to think that my families Christian tradition was the best for the west. That we could make Christian traditionalism resurgent, and it wasn't too late.

But after speaking to so many Christian groups in person, and online, I realize that Christianity is too far gone. Too many are too cucked to make a difference. They'd rather have Hippie SJW Jesus than real Jesus, and Christianity had few built in defenses against the subversion. And what it did have was no longer defensible.

I don't know what to do but support Christian traditionalists and Heathens at the same time, while finding Heathenry more genuine. More hopeful.

>kill white people
>get killed back out of existence
>1000 years later rebel against parents and turn fedora/larpagan, bitch on the internet and scream "christcuck, you killed white people! race traitor!"
>get entire homeland (northern europe) raped by sandnigger mudslimes, thanks to fedora leftist secularism
>wonder why only Christian nations are still left standing
lel

>>wonder why only Christian nations are still left standing

For how much longer? A folkish religion is at least survivable. Think about it. Judaism is essentially a folkish religion. Carried on a language, a race, and a religion over 2000 years in the face of utter adversity and constantly being a minority.

I like cracking on the noses as much as the next polack, but there's definitive respectability there.

Christianity no longer has a defense against cuckoldry or Islam.

Two-faced snownigger opinions are discarded. Thanks, lad.

I'm not the traitor here. Christian Europeans and European descendants are betraying their own.

Do you even go to church? Are you going to make the claim half those-or even any of those- people are redpilled enough?

There are better ways user. What's your motivation anyways?

Your cuck genes are showing.

His argument:
>christians do many things wrong
>pagans are right because they were my true ancestors
He is not intelligent in that aspect

>tfw not intelligent enough to make empirically incorrect choices on purpose hust to virtue signal your ((("intelligence")))
really fondles my dongle

>pagans are right because they were my true ancestors

Except that's not his argument at all, try watching his videos for once.

And you should actually really listen to what he says, for once.

I do. What kind of argument is that? You literally just came back with
>no you

ok, which one of you guys shot up cinncinate

The Earth is flat and the invisible man in the sky is watching over us.

He can't even debate the idea. That's why he tried to debate a single person's authority.

I never was. Christianity is good to keep retarded trash in line, so I have no problem with it and it bothers me that very few of those people go to church anymore, but I don't need it.

haha. true. what a faggot. he's also hiding from the Norwegian government. what a bitch.

The fact that Greek Pagans figured out that the Earth was round without crossing it or that the circumference was about 25k miles around (it's not, but that's pretty damn close considering) using nothing but the shadows of sticks should be evidence that rationalism trumps empiricism.

Note,the scientific method is empirical. Science is rationalist. All religions are based on the premise of rationalism.

Can someone give me a rundown on these neopagan bum rituals?

>Vice is pretty reliable and never indulges in furious clickbaity subjects

Yeah, it's pretty cool actually. That's how everyone get's into it these days

All my friends do it

That's interesting. It's great to know that I could always join you guys in your anal activities, although I'm afraid my bum doesn't stretch that far

>Raven Kaldera is a queer FTM transgendered intersexual shaman, as well as a pervert and slave-owner. He is the author of too many books to list here, including Dark Moon Rising: Pagan BDSM And The Ordeal Path and Power Circuits: Polyamory In A Power Dynamic. He and his beautiful and useful slaveboy Joshua have been teaching and presenting workshops regularly for many years to the BDSM, Neo-Pagan, Sex/Spirituality, transgender, and a few other communities. He sees his physical challenges as just another obstacle to overcome in his quest to change the world whenever possible. His slaveboy Joshua refers to himself as "a wholly owned subsidiary of the vast enterprise that is Raven Kaldera." 'Tis an ill wind that blows no minds.

Stop masturbating

Damn

Don't worry, you'll get used to all the butthurt we get.

That's so degenerate I don't even have a word for it.

Modern White doesn't need this shit, agree. But he doesn't need neo-Pagan bullshit either.

Read Nietzsche. Gods are dead.

Read Nietzche, understand that nihilism is not a good thing.

And his real frustration was a concept of transcending good and evil as he saw it in his time, realizing what kind of degeneracy was just around the corner.

The real tale, when told from the western perspective of social degradation, is that religion is irrefutably necessary-if not from a spiritual purpose, than for a sociological one.

I get it though, it's easy to read the title of a book and assume what's inside.

Protestantism is part of the problem desu. It's the most Jewish and individualistic of Christian faiths.

That's not to say modern Catholicism is in good shape but it has/had more potential to stave off the threat of Islam and cement a resurgence in European identity. It has the weight of history and heritage behind it which is important.

Can't speak for the various orthodoxies because I have little experience or understanding of them but they seem to at least be modeling themselves as a last bastion rather than rolling over.

>queer FTM transgendered intersexual
What in the loo is that? A woman with a beard that diddles females who pretend to be men?

Yeah, most of these faggots just know Nietzche from edgy quotes; in fact even when he says god is dead there's a bit the fedoras like to leave out about the negative implications of that

Well summarized. Christianity in the west really hinges on whether or not the Catholic church is going to maintain it's SJW direction or if it's going to stick to it's roots.

I have a feeling it'll still cater to SJW types, feminist autists, and illegal Mexican migrants before it decides to put it's backbone back in.

From what I've seen in person and online, Catholics are more fucked than prots, but I'm in Dixieland so that's probably why. Our Prots are quite based.

>1 post by this ID
Don't reply to slide threads

No he is not hiding. He and his wife didn't liked norway (anymore).

>hiding
his address was literally posted in all the major newspapers with a Google Earth capture after the "terrorist incident"

I don't think there's any hope for it. The majority of Catholics now are not Europeans, certainly not practicing, and they've been doubling down on appealing to their 3rd world flock for a long time.

Based Varg master of banter.

Time to move the Vatican in Brazil or some other shithole.

I'm Christian because I'm not gay

There's a 90% chance you're cucking us this very moment.

How do you feel about immigrants?

But wait, there's more!

It's afraid.

>Basically a muslim.
No surprise there. Stormfags love sucking muslim cock.

I think Franny is living 40 years in the past - he still believes catering to the left will lead to mobs of SJWs attending mass (and if you look at mainline Protestantism you'd know that's the very thing that killed it). Pretty much the whole Vatican hates him too so maybe there'll be an Obama effect and the next pope will be a Trump