Biracial marriages in Germany more than trippling in the past 55 years

magazin.spiegel.de/SP/2017/13/150231547/?utm_source=spon&utm_campaign=centerpage

So glad we can be a multicultural paradise soon!

(((Claude Lévi-Strauss)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRGrIn2VHTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, it's trippling? From almost nothing to a little bit less almost nothing? Same thing in the US but even faster. From 2% in 1980 to something like 7% in the current year. The difference is that one of the lowest rates of out group marriage are white people.

>11.5% is almost nothing
(((You)))
Not every country is fine with being 40% nigger like yours

So what are the actual numbers?
I assume it was near 0% off of all the marriages back in the 60s

Says so in the graphic. 3.7% in 1960 to 11.5% in 2015.
I imagine it will go up a lot between 2015 and 2025 with the recent influx of young migrant man and constant shilling.

It says, as far as I can read that thing, bi-national in the German infographic. Does it mean marriage between a German and a Polish or whatever not, or does it refer to actual race?

Because if its just based on nations, then marriages between Germans and Austrians, Poles (from the western side of Poland) and other nearby countries aren't that big of a thing.

How many non-Europeans were there in in Germany in 1960? Because that 3.7% can't possibly be accurate

>Binational != biracial
You are full of shit OP.

It says german-turkish is most common followed by german-pole and italian.

It's binational not biracial that also includes germans and austrians for example.

Yes but it's undermining national identity just as much and german-turkish which is biracial is the most common.

This is bullshit and OP is a faggot. But I have noticed Germans have an affinity for darker skinned people. I attribute it to post-war multi-cultural indoctrination. Germans I've met have confirmed.

You took in a couple million turks so some of them indeed tried to integrate into the society, that's not surprising.

But you are twisting the reality with this title for the post OP, nation isn't race. You have practically the same "race" of people in Austria, Switzerland, some parts of Poland (should I remind you of East Prussia?) and even a bit into nowadays French territory - the difference for all of them is the country written as their place of birth in their passport, and thats what this poll is showing.

Honestly, pretty much nothing.

Yeah but turks born in germany are considered german.

>people are allowed to marry who they like
Boo hoo. Fuck off, dork.

I think turks are the only ones who actually stand for his clame of biracial marriage, since they are of a darker tone of skin, and I can somehow understand him calling them a different race.

As for Poles, Austrians and the rest of the closely surrounding country, he's just being a retarded hypocrite pushing his point harder than it actually is, ignoring everything and even the damn "evidence" he uses to keep feeding himself more shit to circlejerk about.

The point is that this is being portrayed as a positive development and I doubt we had a lot of turk-german marriages 50 years ago.
And this doesn't even include the past 2 years after the refugee crisis started.

I agree with you it shouldn't be viewed positively, I'm somewhat neutral on it, but I don't think its that bad the way you look at it.

Spiegel is a politically left-leaning newspaper so their support of this as it shows "multicultralism" on the rise shouldn't come as a surprise.

Marriage between EUROPEAN countries is alright for me, I don't see a problem with it - Turkish people are not really European in my eyes, but I've been to Turkey 2 times as part of vocations and later met with Turkish-German people, and there's a distinct difference between them, and I think that some of the Turkish people that moves into Germany adapted the culture and blended in well causing no real harm to the culture, which is the main ideal for me in preserving Europe.

Some of those turk-german marriages are with turks that didn't abandon their culture and force it on the hosting European culture, and that's something I dislike like you are baiting people to in a way.

I highly doubt a SANE German woman or man will ever marry a Somalian fucked-up shit, but you might prove me wrong, haven't done research on this side of human retardation.

Far less than I thought. Seems people aren't so keen on mixing desu.

I don't mind intereuropean marriages either, but we have a lot of issues with turks not integrating at all and even the german-born ones end up supporting Erdagon and demonstrating against our country on the streets.

However I don't like at all that it's being portrayed as a good development that will lead to better inter cultural relations and the article outright says that the state of having less of those marriages back in 1960 was "worse".
I admit to using biracial instead of binational as clickbait though.

That doesn't say biracial nigger. it says foreigners. Which is everybody from Europe.

Nigger

>Biracial marriages

What is the definition of race they are using here? Because >95% of these are still "inner European"...

>bi-national
doh
thats not race thats nationality

That can also mean a german marrying an Austrian or a T*rk with a german passport marrying a T*rk without a german passport.

Yeah but it can also mean that Germans marrying non-Germans who have German citizen shit (of which we have millions of) and they don't count into this statistic.

A good clickbait, I wouldn't be entering post otherwise.

I think multicultralism is a fucking shitty idea and will ruin cultures, and I think Israel is one of the best examples for it:
At the beginning most of the jews here were European or Russian, or some locals that I don't fucking know managed the live here before the Zionist idea really took off.

Around the declaration of the country and a bit later, someone thought it will be a smart idea to bring all the jews from the arabic countries to Israel because its the country for jews (honestly I cannot come against this argument, but it doesn't make it any less shit). We brought dumbfucks that most likely wed brother-and-sister and they came with their "cultures".

The government then did something we are taught as a "melting pot" for cultures and just blended everything together and created from a multicultural state a shitty culture for dumb retarded people, and that's the modern Israeli culture - a dominant Moroccan and other shit-skinned culture with some oppressed European culture, a shitfest basically.

Just as an example, this is a leading duo of "singers" in Israel that are extremely popular among young people (up to like 35 year old, tops) - fucking 2 closet-fags that have a the skin color of dogshit:
youtube.com/watch?v=cRGrIn2VHTE

Don't do multiculturalism, stay in school.

The way that reads is misleading.

I'm pretty sure that most of that change was experienced in the last 2 years.

The complete number of immigrants which have swarmed Europe in a couple years humbles Mexican immigration(plus descendants) to US in 50 by about 5x. That's how fucked you are.

If it is bi-national that is probably a lot of migrants with German citizenship marrying people from their home country.

>I'm pretty sure that most of that change was experienced in the last 2 years.

It compares 1960 to 2015, so the last two years aren't included and today's figures may be even higher.

or european people marrying germans? not a big deal.

desu, most of the cases are like this.

Interesting that you have the same problems with culture and intelligence.

It's sad to see how our government is driving our education completely into the ground and basically handing out diplomas to everyone to appease and "integrate" all the refugees and turk born children.

>should I remind you of East Prussia?
You do realize that the Germans in what is now Poland flew within what is now German borders after they lost the war. The ones that left behind was raped and tortured. Many was killed in the concentration camps. The people living in northern and western Poland today are not the same people that lived there 100 years ago.

>nation isn't race
Yes it is. That is exactly what it is. Not all countries in the world are nations.

I don't think its interesting, I think its sad.
For governments, its easier to control dumb people, because you can manipulate them out of the fucking window for the benefit of you. It happens with intelligent people too, it just requires more effort and its less "stable" in a sense.
I know, I made it as an example to show that some Poles are not that different from Germans. They are not like Germans compared to god damn oingo-boingos hunting rabbits in some remote jungle in Africa.

ITT: alt right triggered

Who's gonna do the next shooting Elliot?

>binational
Doesn't mean racemixing. It could mean poles and germans, which makes no difference really

>I know, I made it as an example to show that some Poles are not that different from Germans
But east Prussia was German not polish.

das rite witebois, ya'll cucks
gonna move to Germany and fuck your white girls non stop

Also means it doesn't include all the turks etc with german citizenship probably.

Culture-wise the difference is really small if even there, that's the point.

I wrote it not in the best form, but the point behind it is what matters, unless you prefer to whine about a word here that should be there, yet the point remains the same.

>>It could mean poles and germans, which makes no difference really
>>which makes no difference really
>>no difference

It's hilarious watching germany submit to islam

We both know that you'd probably be judged for your grandfathers war crimes.

>As the BBC is introduced to German woman
>the circle gets larger

Did they do it on purpose?

Nothing wrong with that. Yesterday I met some cute half black girls at the kopstoot bar (interracial themed party) in Amsterdam. If you guys would leave your basement you wouldn't be so bitter.
It's kind of lame to care that much about race in 2017. In the end it won't really matter anyways. We'll look back in a different way at this in 50 years. By then I think Europe will be completely multi cultural to where no matter where you you'll see people of all ethnic groups mixed in. The trend is that Earth is becoming a planetary society where every "nation" will have similarities in clothes, music, art, and expression. In the short term this is very turbulent and often problematic, but in the long term it makes sense.