Is this man the single best thing thats ever happened to Sup Forums...

is this man the single best thing thats ever happened to Sup Forums? never has one man embolded our cause and/or developed such purpose in our lives.

ive been shitposting a long time but never felt like we were actually making a difference and/or doing something right

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson
youtube.com/watch?v=fInko6WL9No
youtube.com/watch?v=aDRgMUoEvcg
twitter.com/peterbjordanson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are correct, good sir. but he's not just the best thing to happen to Sup Forums, but to north civilization.

western civilization*

He brings balance to Sup Forums

Always reply to Jordan posters

Jordan Peterson truly is a hack.

Watch sam harris v jordan peterson on "truth"
What a fucking joke. This man is severely retarded. Sam harris dismantled this retards garbage claims on truth.

Peterson is a big guy when hes in his class with a bunch of pimply faced, fresh college kids. They idolize this retard and in turn Peterson believes his claims are revolutionary when in fact they are autistic.

Sam harris embarrassed him. Ive never seen a "professional" stumped and stutter and freeze up worse than peterson. When peterson claimed that only things which benefit mankind can be true, sam harris brought up a million thought experiments that peterson could not solve. 1 type of experiment specifically really had peterson looking like a fucking retard.

A man catches his wife cheats on him, as a result hes so upset that he decides to kill himself and as many as possible. He has access to the nuclear codes so he decides to let the nukes fly on his way out.

"Is it true his wife cheated?", asked harris.

Stunned and taken a back, peterson sat on his little kiddy chair, dead silent. The sweat began to pour from his head. His neck. His back. His breathing became noticeably frantic over the podcast audio.
Silence.
Further
Further.
Finally, 30 seconds later, petersons voice cracks the defining silence. And he says....

"I-i've worked hundreds of divorce cases. These things can be tricky hurr hurr"

WHAT??? What??????!!!! What a fucking moron. What a retard. What a hack. What a piece of shit.This man has been exposed. He cant even coherently evade a question. Its Laughable.

Perterson has ended his career and shown himsepf to be a hack. I could care less if 99.9% of his other claims are the most profound, intelligent, insightful claims imaginable. Its too late. Hes exposed as a fraud and i could care less to hear what he has to say. Everyone agrees.

Into the trash he goes

he's definitely the most enlightened speaker i've heard ever talk on these subjects. if he was like how most psychologist aspired to be then the field would be amazing.

>tfw he's literally trying to save Western Civilization and there are still people who try to discredit him

He brings balance to academia, which is more important. More retards go to college than will ever post on all of Sup Forums.

>guy is a psychopath mass murder
>probably beats and tortures her regularly
>him catching her "cheating" could mean she made eye-contact with another male or tried to escape his control
>is it cheating?
peterson is too nice to destroy a retard like sam harris and grind his bones to dust

sam harris faggot followers have tried to fuck up his wikipedia page

when you're above them they try and drag you down to their level instead of rising up to challenge. take a look at this subhuman for a perfect example. atheist+feminist are coward pieces of shit which is why they submit to islam and cower in fear when confronted

>Peterson was raised as a Christian conservative, and began questioning religion in his early teens.[2] He criticizes the New Atheists (specifically Richard Dawkins and Sam Harris) for oversimplifying the philosophy of Christianity when making their critiques. Peterson often points to the symbolic underlying meaning of the archetypical ideas in religious mythology when explaining his understanding of religion.[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson

>Dismissing the entire works of intellectual greats because you disagree with one thing they said or did

>is this man the single best thing thats ever happened to Sup Forums?

He's the father figure society denied us.

He's actually a liberal its just that the left has gone crazy which makes it even more poetic, they've gone so far left they've made liberals and moderates relatively rightwing.

He's a glorified motivational speaker.

Please stop making these stupid threads.

Holy shit, I feel like this too.

I thought I was alone.

Stop.

there's two types of prominent anti-peterson shills

1) utopian sam harris atheist faggots
2) failed academics from reddit fag-central badphilosophy, resentful cunts working shit jobs who harbourh a strong bitterness and desire to discredit peterson with their nihilism by dismissing him as pseudo intellectual without ever explaning why that. most of them are marxist cunts and say shit like "peterson doesn't understand marxism, dismisses anything he doesnt like as marxism or postmodernism"

>he hasn't listened to 2nd conversation

Yes he is.

He's in touch with truth in a way that's more primary than any of our other guys, so much so that even Holocaust deniers have to pause and watch in admiration.

He can save the world.

>) failed academics from reddit fag-central badphilosophy, resentful cunts working shit jobs who harbourh a strong bitterness and desire to discredit peterson with their nihilism by dismissing him

That is the biggest thing I don't understand. The core concepts that Peterson speaks on all come from Jung. His works are available and don't really require any special knowledge. Anyone can start with some of his easier books and work their way up to the more complex stuff. It would actually help with their nihilistic despair and would cost them nothing but time.

yeah man but its easier to dismiss him for being a transphobe or something absurd

im a fan of jung and found peterson when looking at jung content on youtube a few years back.... its seriously surreal that peterson got famous for being a "transphobe"

my only problem with him is jews, WW2 and holocoaster

he also made me change my stance on hallucinogenic drugs
I now want to try DMT or other non-fatal hallucinogenic drugs because of their transcendent experiences

>glorified motivational speaker
>the guy is psychiatrist

That's what psychiatrists suppose to be, scientificly educated motivational speakers who can analyze, diagnose and cure mental deficiencies in humans through either medication or through motivation.

Fucking retard thinks he is insulting the guy who could be named the Ultimate Dad if he could only takes into his small boat and teach us how to fish.

you should absolutely take a psych substance if you're mentally prepared for it

peterson's take on "truth" makes so much sense in that state

We revivified him, clad him in the armour of memes and watched him start a fight with the dragon, a fight that we will finish.

That is because this is the best time line, desu. :)

>That is because this is the best time line, desu. :)

All of the logical sensible timelimes wiped themselves out in a nuclear holocaust. Only the sillyverse remains.

Peterson lost round 2 again. He was so flustered he got mad and said he was "tired" and had to go.

It was at that moment peterson knew he got exposed as a fraud

I somehow can't go back to Molymeme after listening to Peterson.

It's sort of sad. I actually liked molymeme rambling about.

Same. Have you noticed how his views seem to have dropped as the Peterson-wave has risen?

Who exactly are you trying to convince? If you are convinced by his arguments you naturally want to talk about it because you want to share in joy of finally understanding something. If you are not convinced then you wouldn't want to discuss anything at all.

I am starting to think you may be in deep denial and are more enamored by Peterson then you want to admit. You try to discredit him as away to disguise your own agreement. Maybe you should make an appointment with a psychologist, it sounds like you have some issues to overcome.

That is WHY this is the best time line, nee-chan!

Smartest man alive. It's funny he talks about the dangers of being an ideologue all the time and his detractors are all ideologues.

yea. check out the comments on this video from all the butthurt altright faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=fInko6WL9No

dude, he's been teaching for like 20 years.

He spent his early twenties thinking about psychology and addiction, just as we are

Time to get your asses to work

I guess one has to put into perspective that the whole trump election thing probably pumped up his viewers in the first place. That is now slowly ebbing off and then there's Peterson on the rise. Naturally he's going to lose some viewers.

Molymeme is a well spoken and informed news anchor / radio host. He presents (sometimes) interesting topics and facts.

Peterson though operates on a whole different level. The guy really knows whats fucking with western civilization right now. The video with his talk on freedom of speech is probably the single best thing on youtube right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDRgMUoEvcg

KILL YOUR FATHER, BEFRIEND THE DRAGON, RETURN THE GOLDEN ORB TO THE DEPTHS!

How do you find it? Dark web?

yeah probably the safest way to get the best quality stuff unless you're connected irl

>peterson talks the entire time
>sam harris tries to throw out snide remarks and makes bogus bad analogies only
>never adds any substance or has a real exchange with peterson so they can learn
sam harris is a pathetic clown. all he was trying to do was "win" some imaginary prize instead of having a thought provoking conversation that would help everybody listening. these kind of people are the dregs of society and serve to bring everything down to their level instead of improving anything.

the fact you and sam harris are so stuck on "winning" means you already lost and are failures

Thanks there, Peter B Jordanson:

twitter.com/peterbjordanson

(Gentle parody account that Jordan subscribes to.)

>clinician who is also a tenured professor and taught at harvard

oh but because he's helpful in public he must be a fraud, thanks random faggot

There is no objective truth. "Truth" is subjective. I saw it as Sam Harris trying to hammer the point that there is an objective truth. And that's not the truth.

What we see as truth is just the subjective consensus of a group of people and our own mind.

What this "objective truth" reminds me of is the whole "objetice morality" discussion. It's utter bullshit. Believers say that their God has bestowed objective morality upon humanity, but how is that possible when even God himself is subjective. The rampant contradictions in the old testament related to Gods actions proove this.

I myself believe that we should just discard using the word "objetive" completely. It gives a false sense of being right to people. Good examples would be how centuries ago people believed that the universe revolved around earth. A lot of people saw that as the objective truth and you could be killed for claiming otherwise.

I think that the whole idea of objectivity is just a remnant from religion and God and it would be best to stop taking it seriously.

[chuckles mythologically]

lol did you just do the /r/ thing instead of the boards.Sup Forums.org/notsmart thing?

t. bucko

t. sunshine

He's a very interesting guy, been watching a lot of his lectures recently

However, I lost interest when I saw him talking about the fucking Metaphysics of Pepe.

Jungian analysis allows you to find endless meaning in just about anything. Its a never ending rabbit hole

Sam and Jordan both accept different presuppositions about reality and so their world views are built differently from those. Sam only tried to analyse what Jordan was suggesting, inside his own world view, of objective scientific fact.

It's clear that Jordan understands the benefit of science based world view becuase of its utility, however he also understands that it doesn't tell us anything about morality or how to behave, and when talking about moral truths you need a system which is deeper, which incorporates both.

This is the problem, when you're someone like Sam who has adopted this world view then great, you can accept certain axioms about the world and then defend that position really well. The only problem is that it misses out on describing a huge portion of reality which emcopass things like what we should value and how we should act.

And so like a Newtonian scientist you can asserts that your newtonian view of the world works because we can predict classical systems with it to a high degree of accuracy, there's a deeper understanding to be had, and the quantum mechanics proponents would say that to better describe the world you need to understand that newtonian mechanics is only a subset of a bigger truth and alone cannot describe non-classical systems.

Sam is that classical Newtonian scientist, he's just going "nope nope nope" and espousing his belief system yet not acknowledging the flaws in it.

You've got different dissections of metaphysics of Pepe?