France + USA = best bros

Daily reminder that there is no greater friendship than the US-France one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ezebT7FrS_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for the Statue of Liberty and the Louisiana Purchase. :D

I really wish it were the case but it's way too easy to push a French to hate Americans with "muh capitalism", "muh junk food", "muh KKK" and to push an American to hate French with "muh surrender monkey", "muh white flag", "muh freedom fries".

I love my burger bros though.

USA best bro
10/10
will fight opression with

It seems like we had less problems when this big guy was on the scene.

You can always win us back with butter and cheese. The butter and cheese here sucks.

Also we both have a history of sticking it to the English.

Only the uneducated don't know the great military history of France.

Fucking trash.

>misinterpreting friendly banter as insults

They find friendship in misfortune.

The USA has never won a war and France surrenders before any war. Also both have minority whites in their biggest cities.

And you can always win us back by electing a black man... nuke us please.

He's the one who refused to go in Iraq

i love and return to northern France every few years.

Normany is true france

At least they have fought wars alone, Canacuck. What have you faggots ever achieved with your military that wasn't with the UK or America?

I'll be waiting.

>The USA has never won a war

oppression of white people i hope

I was referring to the 2003 thing, friend. I don't mind the banter on Sup Forums.

I also had great fun defending you guys under W while I was at uni.

Hey France. You guys are pretty cool. You'll find your way, its ok to have a slump now and then. You guys will come through this.

rofl @ french-cucks
their nr 1 achievement in the last 100 years has been unconditional surrender

>implying we don't have USA by the balls (quite LITERALLY)
The Eternal Slovenian infiltrated the White House... everything according to plans.

the only bad thing I could say about france is french cooking is just plain autistic

Il nous faut de l'audace, encore de l'audace, toujours de l'audace.
>bros 5ever

Fuck the US. I'm an french expat in HK, and america is fucking the world. Vive la france, vive le peuple.

>tfw Sup Forums only knows of the silly Jew
>tfw Sup Forums doesn't know about the Eternal Slovene

The Dutch-Canadian is the best friendship

Elect Le Pen and save yourselves. We saved you enough last century.

Piss off autismo.
Without the american invasion of normandy we'd be living in a literal paradise right now.

i like to make jokes about you guys here and there but yeah you guys are alright in my book

honestly can't blame him
Iraq was a shit show after the war ended and the nation building/peace keeping BS started

>jews in america are fucking the world
ftfy

Don't quote revolutionnaires here please, delet this

>refusing to sent soldier to fight for Israel
somehow this is bad

I love you France. Please don't hurt yourself trying to make other people happy: you don't need them, you have us, and the UK, and Quebe- Canada. My favorite vehicle in the world is probably the Renault FT, and I always thought your armored vehicle design was aesthetically pleasing.

looking forward to the President Trump and President Le Pen joint press conference :^)

don't fail me breadnigger

Are you retarded? France would be a giant whorehouse/café for autistic Germans. Or maybe that's your definition of paradise?

>>implying we don't have USA by the balls (quite LITERALLY)
>eastern yuro prostitute/mail order bride
>not even sleeping in the white house with trump
>implying trump isn't banging his assistant

We're blood brothers in freedom francebro, but we are just trying make dad proud ;n;

Dont tell me youre jacobin scum frogbro :(

tell your chicks to shave their pitts.

I'm not saying it is, just wanted to see how meribro would react

Good luck this April. Make France Great Again.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Australia>Great Britain>France.
Sorry, you're number 3 on our "best bros list." Nothing personal.

If the UK is your father, France is your mother. But really the rivalry between France and England was kind of exported to the New World in the late 18th century

nah...

Are those the new RGB chemitrails?

short barrel tanks are comfy

>Il est deux catégories de Français qui ne comprendront jamais l’histoire de France: ceux qui refusent de vibrer au souvenir du sacre de Reims; ceux qui lisent sans émotion le récit de la fête de la Fédération
A revolutionnaires maybe, but a French revolutionnaires. Like it or not, it's a part of our history.

And that's probably the only good thing he ever did.
Also remember about the Touquet Treaty : that was him and Sarko trying to mend things with the US through UK's """help""" gy signing an agreement forcing us to keep rapefugees.

I don't want to hear it from you kraut-cuck. After we got through with you we had dropped a wall splitting up your pathetic country between the superior countries.

Talk to me when you actually achieve something.

Inb4 "we were fighting the whole world" or "we almost won".

Because you weren't and you didn't.

i'd say most people would dislike you because you're smug assholes for no reason. similar with french canadians

What about England and Portugal?

Fuck Bloch

>not liking hairy women

are you saying, we have, TWO DADS?!

>you're smug assholes for no reason
Another person that only visited Paris.

Hey, I've been to Manhattan and everyone there were fags, leftists, smug assholes, hobos, or all of that at the same time. Why are Americans like that?

>go to city
>suprised when people are assholes
no nice people live in cities here

>not liking hairless women

Two can play this game, faggot.

Jean Marie Le Pen used to say the same thing.

You really have to be an autist to consider that the whole history of the French republic is bad.

I like both

Same thing for France and, I guess, the rest of the world.

no

Went to Paris - everyone was smug assholes

Went to Bretagne - everyone was great

Locals in big tourist cities suck everywhere.

To be fair with Parisians (who I really hate), dealing with a shitload of tourists on a daily basis in your everyday life can turn you in a prick.

I'm just memeing here mate, chill out

I need to go to rural America, where should I visit first ?

Sorry mate. I get triggered easily by fellow countrymen.

I lived in Venice Beach CA for a while. I was a total prick to tourists during the summers. They're fuckin annoying.

I would guess some parts of some southern states would be good
avoid the west coast, it's just faggots here

You could consider France as a women. I would not like it, but if that calms you..
Anyway, that is pushing the metaphor too far. If it continues, we'll end up talking about your 50+ fathers since you're a mutt

This
Or we wouldn't be here on Sup Forums because our parents would be dead in Gulag.

>there is no greater friendship than the US-France one.
WRONG

France even choose the same colors as the US on its flag to signal friendship.

Unlike it US, they let a the year old draw it however.

>avoid the west coast, it's just faggots here
Yeah I lived in SF and NY, full degenerate

>mind=blown

wtf i hate my king now

No, France would be a soviet republic.

>Philippe égalité
>our king

Either way. The Americans saved our asses.

Of course one could argue about how or why they did it but like a French once said, vae victis.

>France + USA = best bros

literally who ?

Dad y u abandon us?

Quebec libre ;_;

I had no real feeling toward Quebec before Sup Forums, but now I know how the anglos tried to genocide the brothers of my ancestors, like the monsters they are
Plus, you and Louisiana are where glorious French genetics can be found in America
VIVE LE QUEBEC LIBRE

>Louis-Philippe d’Orléans
>parricide, regicide, freemason, degenerate
>ancestor to one of two current candidates to the French throne

You're second banana to the Uk and the rest of the Anglosphere. And you compete for that second banana with Japan.
I love you guys, but you're not our best bros.

This. The fact that the French elite can't stop moaning about "muh francophony in Africa" at the same time makes it even more disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=ezebT7FrS_U

That's not entirely fair as the stereotype is largely centered around Paris. I've been to the Museum at Saumur and the people there were kind and polite even if only a handful of them understood what I was saying, and I got to show my power level by reciting the FT's specifications by heart, including:

>It has 4 cylinder engine just shy of 40 hp carrying its 6.5-ton hull
>Its has a height of 7 feet, a length of 13.4 feet, and a width of 5.5 feet
>It has a ground clearance of 40cm
>its original thread configuration has exactly 32 links a track

The last bit is something that depictions of the vehicle occasionally get inaccurate, similar to how many Tiger I replicas forgo the interleaved wheels. One other tidbit is that French models had their idlers are made out of wood for ease of production; the US M1917 constructed theirs entirely out of metal due to possessing the required fabrication capabilities. Also of note, the US model has significantly higher fuel capacity at 113 liters versus 96 liters, yet a shorter range due to the Buda HU used having lower gas mileage than the stock Renault engine which the US could not secure a license to manufacture.

Truly our oldest and greatest ally

I will go fight together against the islamic horde with you once you guys decide to uncuck yourselves.

>FREEDOM FRIES
>FRENCH FRIES
WE INVENTED THOSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UK are literally backstabbing cryptokikes, not our ally at all.

France could wreck UK in war btw.

Belgium would be better if half was given to France and the other half was given to the Netherlands.
But I can understand your frustration

Everybody knows that, it's not like we have the need to wewuz culinary accomplishments.

Chill out wafflebro.

>fried potatoes
>invented

related

We're not a real country and should be part of the Netherlands i won't argue about that.

Also french Fries comes from the verb "to French" or to slice something into pieces. It doesn't come from france.

Sorry, not trying to wewuz

Well, more like perfected it. Like you have burger places, we have French Fries places.

You got me wrong.
>Everybody knows that
That french fries is a Belgium thing
>it's not like we have the need to wewuz culinary accomplishments.
We don't need to steal your food thing because we already have a ton of them
>Chill out wafflebro.
Seriously, chill out

Also, join Netherlands for all I care, French speaking Belgium would fuck up our god-tier hexagonal shape for things we already have in the North.

Literally helped you create your country against the rest of the anglosphere

image frelatée