We Hillary now

youtube.com/watch?v=p6KlLnzvRvE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016#Forecasting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking Macron

Are the polls fake?

are those black people?

OP said French elections, what do you think?

low energy

What actually happened in this video? Btw I don't think le Pen stands a chance. I don't think the establishment will allow her to win and the French public is just too cucked at this stage.

You tell me

France is like 30% white now. It's all black people now, atleast in paris.. I rarely saw any white french people there.

Probably but also probably not in the sense that I'm sure the EU will pull every trick it can whilst it still can to shut her down

Silent majority always wins

That is "percentage chance of victory" (which was bullshit, but still different) not "percentage of support" like these polls are.

>Saint Benis
What did the eurofags mean by this?

Almost absolutely.

Everything is fucking fake

Well luckily for them, the French don't have a history of chimping out and killing their leaders.

See pic for the location of this meeting

The two candidate run off system is the only trick they need. Le Pen will win first round with like 35% but will have no extra support from that. All other parties will back Macron or whoever comes second and they will win. Le Pen will stay on 35% and will lose

if this is real

im placing a £20,000 bet on le pen RIGHT NOW

I'm glad they haven't yet realized that these skewed polls actually make more people vote for the memed on party. Or maybe (((they))) have.

>where the white voters at?

I noticed that too.

Reality is warping.

>That is "percentage chance of victory"
I know
but even those kind of polls were wrong
Even in the states were Trump won, like in Ohio he was underestimated in the polls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016#Forecasting

The French use to be cool with their gullotines and shit

Jean-Jacques! Get the guillotine!

triste!

This is correct.
Regarding the cuckery of the average French normie, I would disagree however.
We know for certain that the ballot is rigged since at least 2012

Are you frogs calling anyone who does not support Marine Le Pen a sexist because she is a female? The Dems tried that here but it failed.

Or people are just scared of being blown the fuck out by religion of peace

Probably, but she still won't win. Read Wikileaks, after the Trump win the left has launched a full on attack on Marine. Censoring like we've never seen before.

What did the nigglet say in the video?

It's really a shame isn't it? Nigs lost in an island thousands of kilometers away are more redpilled than continental french.
They can smell bullshit and this man is full of it, also harder to bus people to the meeting there

Nothing new, then

Or what did they do?

>eternal Anglo out to demoralize whites again

Saint Denis

you fucking illiterate burger

Wrong

Sadly, I would say this is fairly accurace.

>chance of support
>poll sampled of 1000-2000 voters
>is finald srtil poilated by neandetthaLLLS

>they haven't political meetings financed by Holy Benis worshipers
>they can't vote for the Saint Benis

why even bother to live burgers ?

fuck off walloon animal

Not really. If America used the French system, Hillary would have won.

10/10 troll no human can possibly be this fucking stupid well done

No, they're French

>cant read
>call me an animal

yeah sure go back to fucking your cousin

What did the niglett say?

He already has won, you know it i know it everybody know it;
Election are just plain and boring at this point

That's a strategically small crowd shitlord

What is the newscaster saying? Please translate.
Would this video be good to show to French normies? Will they start to think Macron is a fucking loser who nobody likes? Will this then prevent idiot women who stupidly flock toward whatever is perceived as popular from voting for him anymore?
ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS. ALL OF THEM.

it will be so embarrassing for you shills when your rothschild's pawn will make a big 5% of the votes. so many shekels wasted for nothing. Sad !

Your election is rigged at the ballot level? but I thought France banned electronic voting

He'll won so bigly you won't believe it

>Macron made a meeting
>Negroes got bored and left

Macron and Schulz give me the creeps

stop with your memes candidates

the future of France will be as a technofacist space empire

>En Marche
>avec une canne

I'm not a Micron shill. The image I just posted was satire. I personally think that Micron won't do more than 15% during the first turn of the elections. He's an MSM/Banks creation, a leftist version of Sarkozy without any depth or charisma.

They should. England did the right thing, as for Scotland and Ireland, I don't know.

now repeat that in english

Macron : "What do you expect from the president of the Republic ?"
rando kid " I would like to improve La Réunion (where the meeting is at)"
Journalist : "But the fervour looked for by the candidate is not forthcoming. This form of meeting on the atypical and improvised side dos not appeal the audience. Throughout his speech numerous participants left per waves"

Little note on the form of the meeting : usually politician just do their speech they do not ask people to come on stage to do a Q&A

ah ok nvm :3

I want Asselineau to win :(

not fake but they don't take into account that about half of the voters still don't know who to vote for.

yeah i would like to come on the record and say that i'm also being satirical, definitly not a shill

LE CLAPPE, S'IL VOUS PLAÎT

>he hasnt figured out yet that there is no Macron hype
>he hasnt figured out yet that the polls are rigged
>he hasnt figured out yet that the elections will be rigged

Your country is ruled by Rothschild Bank, London

How you enjoying those Holocaust laws? You know, at least they had to beat Germany TWICE in epic world wars to enslave them, but the frenchcucks? They just straight up bent over

What else needs to fucking happen before the sheeple in europe realize the (((elections))) here are all rigged, USSR style?

Basically
>Macron : what do you want a French president to do ?
>I want him to Make the Réunion Great Again
The réunion is an island next to madagascar, it's part of France since like 2 or 3 centuries

Whit this question probably yes, its fake.

Most of the people will not vote for macron, but against Le Pen.

same shit happened here. People didn't vote for vondercuck but against hofer.

No we have a senile old fart sitting there who is overburdened with remembering one sentence.

The cuckservative 'catholic' candidate that is running literally only serves one purpose, to steal 10% of the votes from Le Pen so the neoliberal globalist Rothschild candidate can win

If that cuckservative catholic had any decency left he would drop out of the race a day before the elections

Why did the brexit vote win then, if we're the source of this democratic supression?

it's all a fucking mind game dude

All walloons are commie scum, best tear Wallonia down and build a new Efteling or center parks on top of it, that would be more profitable.

Oh and François, Benis is a meme.

>satire
IRONIC SHITPOSTING IS STILL SHITPOSTING

Try again Decodex

>benis is a meme

i know , but that was a stupid way to do it

They already did.
Junker and several commissioners spoke against her, showing the will to interfer in our election.
The majority in the EU parliament accused her of using her parliamentary assistants for working for the party instead of than parliamentary stuff. They asked her to refund their salaries, she refused and so they used the french justice to try to arrest her and her employees in the middle of the presidential campaign.

There's several problem with this :
-Where do you draw the line between parliamentary work and political work
-There is several parties in the EU parliaments who used their parliamentary assistants for party stuff instead of parliamentary stuff (like the centrist MODEM party that supports Macron) for DECADES, but the only one that was ever attacked for this is the Front National... during an election where they're higher than ever before.
-The medias are branding that as "Fake Jobs" while the assistants weren't accused of doing nothing, like in the case of Fillon's wife, but of working on something else.

macron cannot get elected
he's a virtual unknown
no prior major minister office
no decades of political office at the higher level (important minister offices are a must like prime minister, defense, economy, internal security)
verdict:
>not presidentiable at all
even sarkozy and hollande are jokes, but they had long careers at top level which made them somewhat presidentiable
JUPPE is the right wing presidentiable of this season but he got ousted for some weird reason
that's the happening within french erections
the presidentiable candidates have been ousted, Valls on the left, Juppé on the right
the only remaining one is the outsider Marine
she is presidentiable as the wild card, the upcoming upstart whose time will eventually come
but she has decades of work behind her as the candidate of the (((anti establishment))) party
so what we're having is puppets of the establishment no french person worth her salt could believe in, versus the bogeywoman
sure is interesting if you ask me, in these trump-brexit times

The Finns control the fucking world, I knew it.

Since 1642 to be precise

I wanted to visit France again since the last time I went there as a child, but at the moment I can't bring myself to go with their batshit muslim problem. Make France Great Again and I'll happily give you my shekels bros.

At the counting level.
2012 french presidential election was counted by a US-based foreign private company whose main source of income came US-DoD contract.
what is essentially the data for about 50k additions experienced a "data stream loss".
Only one journal reported on it, once, before they smothered the story to death (they call that the "pillow technique" since if you dont talk about it, it might aswell not have happened, as nobody hear about the crime).

Hahahahaha

You've got to be fucking kidding me

STEALTH RARE
T
E
A
L
T
H

R
A
R
E

Because they are going to crash the global economy on a scale never seen before and blame it all on brexit trump nationalism and conservative movements. It's a trap

What are chances oft-repeated 35 percent number is low, and she gets 40-2percent in first round? What are chances she doesn't get another 8-10percent of the vote in the second round?
LePen will win.

Then you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. Nationalism should at least give it everything it's got before the end.

IF WE DON'T START MAKING FRENCH THREADS SHE WILL DEFINITELY LOSE.
WE HAVE TO MEME MORE.

I'd say it's probably more accurate, you can always expect a European to be a cuckold faggot

i know, but times change
brexit, trump, why not marine
and the fact that the establishment candidates are jokes (macron is a salesman nobody gives a shit about) is sure rustling my neurons
is it Mélenchon who's leading on the left?
he's not convincing either: not a "presidentiable"
too red, too freemason (empty shell without an administration career), no background but previous election campaigns, no prior high offices

so yeah marine seems possible when you put all that together
and even if she doesnt pass she will raise fire
the second turn promises to be interesting because i see no way she wont pass the first one
if you guys wanna play warfare, prepare for the two weeks between the first and sxecod terms
that's when the (((french)) media machine will give its all
beware, it has been known to turn the french cattle to supporting most anything, like bombing serbia
so it's all boiling down to a testing of the power of the media propaganda machine
if marine wanted to win she would be ensured a victory by now
any nationalist euro leader would be elected whom had capitalized on the rapefugees horror
but no western one did, except farage and even his brexit is easy to stifle as we can see

>tfw I hate Macron and Fillon
>tfw don't like Le Pen and Melenchon
>tfw I still want to vote, but I'm undecisive

what are you on about ?
election are counted by citizens in France, anybody can go to his local polling station and count the ballot

Hello Sup Forums, Sup Forums here.
Nice flag

>France is like 30% white now. It's all black people now, atleast in paris.. I rarely saw any white french people there.
good one dundee:)

woahhhh what the fuck is reuinon

I'm all for it, I voted brexit but after I realised we were winning to much for this to be real.

You need to understand that the republic is a totalitarian state, and taht poll are owned by the state.

>atleast in Paris
he isn't wrong camarade it will be 1871 all over again

French overseas territory