Why Indians hate Turks?

Why Indians hate Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.rediff.com/mkbhadrakumar/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_laws_of_India
youtube.com/watch?v=zQcIphhr2iQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turks know how to use Toilets. Now fuck off, Muhammad.

Cockroach, there should be an butthurt reason.

It's not just Indians. I think the mutual hate towards Turks is what eventually brings us all together.

Cause they are mudslimes

I know, but everyone have apparent reason, Indians what?!

I don't think so, I am a Kurd and Sup Forums Indians always back me against Turkroaches.

I can only talk for myself, I hate them cause they are mudslimes

Kek, don't even start you niggers. You two are so infinitely beneath any Turk and should just kill yourselves for the betterment of humanity.

Go search about Indian army then run your mouth dirty katue

Totally agree.I hated myself until I came here and realized about arabs, indians and niggers.

I'm sorry I see no reason in arguing with a country that literally has designated shitting streets. You have to pay your people to train them not to shit in the streets, like fucking dogs. Kys.

Because Indians remember what muslims did to their country. Poos used to have something, Muslim scum have never been anything but destroyers.

Why can't India and Russia just nuke you fuckers?
Oh that's right cockroaches survive radiation.

It's still better than living in a Muslim country fuckin Roach, go rub your head of the ground in the name of your pedo prophet

Pajeet so are you.

Wut?i understand you are a Hindu country but 15 percent is not that big a number

turks lick indian buttholes
>blogs.rediff.com/mkbhadrakumar/

Fuck off, Grasshopper. You have no rhytorical worl other than that, just poo.
Poo is not a matter, also your supposedly Turkey is not what you proud to make, it has been like this since Romans. Also every fucking body would keep clean it If they had a geographical cscope such as yours.

T*rks ARE toilets.

/thread

Hey Arab, come back when you can kill a kurd

T@rks are scum of the earth

T*rkroaches are genocide deniers and literal goat fucking arabs.

Haha what exactly, what the Aryan migrations brought them? Native poos are just that, poos. The Mughal Empire was a blessing to these savages.

>Thinking Turkey is some Saudi Arabia shariah shithole.
>Thinking I'm Muslim

Believe me pajeet, any sane human being would pick Turkey over your giant shit subcontinent.

What? I didn't understand a fucking word you said. My girlfriend is Kurdish, how does that make you feel?

Turks are sucking för mig, Täck.

>infinitely beneath any Turk
It's cute when subhumans try to rank each other. From here you all look the same disgusting shit.

>thinking turkey won't become a saudi arabia shariah shithole after Le Sultan is done with it

top jej

Why are all these subhumans speaking American and not their native language? Why you gotta steal our culture?

This guy. Islam fucked India hard, in a way the British occupation actually saved India and Hinduism.

>literal caliphat
>not Muslim shithole
Ok

>what the Aryan migrations brought them?
Aryan immigration theory has already been debunked.

>The Mughal Empire was a blessing to these savages.

Read about Maurya empire, Pandya empire, Chaulakya empire. We had empires before you learned to write, kiddo.

>Thinking Turkey is some Saudi Arabia shariah shithole.

No you're worse, at least Saudis are open about it. I talked to a few Turks and they are all the same. there is no 'moderate' muslim there. They still believe

>Thinking I'm Muslim
i am fine with muslims. You're muslim AND A TURK.

> My girlfriend is Kurdish,
k

Is it because you're surrounded?

>Islam fucked India hard
Yes.

> in a way the British occupation actually saved India and Hinduism.
No, by the time the brits came the hindu kingdoms had a resurgence and had almost takwn major parts of india back.

>makes fun of britain for being attacked by islam
>fell to islam a thousand years ago
>made no scientific achievements under mudslime rule cause science is haram
ok

>Aryan immigration theory has already been debunked.

You're a fucking idiot. Go creepily beg 12 year old girls on omegle for tits you smelly, ugly, pooskin.

>You're muslim AND A TURK

Reading comprehension: 0

>My gf is Kurdish
Where, and what is her fucking name?

Pajeet, why are your alcohol laws so strict?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_laws_of_India
Are you muslim cucks or just treat your own nation like a bunch of immature retards with no self-control?

They had taken basically all of it back and the few parts still under muslim rule were losing
pic related

user it's strict in two states and secondly they are not followed all that much

kek why? I post nothing that would even remotely narrow down my ID on 4chinz.

Why do Indians hate Pakis?

>Sup Forums being banned on Turkey
>literally nobody browses this board, fuck the board even the fucking website.A few guys on Syrian General post and a few over here and there.

Dry days, kek India.

What do you think about Arabs in your country?

Why you don't have them?

I don't like Arabs on principle, they should all leave. There are some whiteish good looking ones though.

Alcohol is not prohibited here anytime.

That's good to hear

wait.
Wait wait wait.
WAIT!
It's not just Indians.
EVERYBODY hates turks.

Everyone hates Turks. They are totally useless and dont produce anything for the world

Everyone hates turks
It's justified aswell, turks are the biggest menace on the internet, even bigger than the fucking leafs

is this an actual fucking meme? Where in India do they have these shitting streets?
t.Kashmiri diaspora

Well well well, look who's the Muslim now?

Wut? You inbred cut dick it's legal here too

This. Britain saved India from bouncing back as numerous divided muslim dominions

Kek

>Aryan immigration theory has already been debunked

Shitskin dravidian spotted

My mistake poo, you got me this time, I misread.

This
And this

Turkish faggotinis

I think he mean invasion

if not shitty bait
>Shitty Muslim nationalists want to create their own state after india gets independance back in 1947 to avoid having to bow down to "muh hindu emporers"
>princely state of kashmir in the north of india is a muslim majority state that has a hindu ruler
>hindu ruler wants to secede kashmir to india because why not? he is the ruler and kashmir has been the abode of hindu brahmins for centuries. even before the islamic conquests
>butthurt new state of pakistan wants kashmir as part of its muslim homeland
>autistic pakistani generals launch retardedly aggressive strikes in 1947, 65, 71 and into the 21st century but end up being BTFO by a superior army with larger resources, forces and technology
>keep crying about india retaining Kashmir while initiating covert infiltrations and terrorist ops in the Kashmir region which persecutes minorities and has killed thousands upon thousands of Kashmiri civilians and military alike

They do? Oh well, maybe because T*rks and P*ks like eachother.

everyone hates turks

Could have been one of either or both. But it definitely has a lot of validity.

>T*rks and P*ks like eachother.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

>Indian Army
This is like the biggest meme. Why do you guys have excessive pride over your military. theirs nothing good about it. China will easily btfo out of you. India isnt even a nation, its similar to the EU, its an empire. You guys are compromised with different languages, race, religion, etc. theirs nothing patriotic about that. You dont even like each other to begin with... If states started to secede and countries around started attacking "India" Your central gonvt in New Delhi will crash.

The Durrani empire was never that big.
t. Pathan

>Friends with Porkistan
>Islam

>India isnt even a nation, its similar to the EU, its an empire. You guys are compromised with different languages, race, religion, etc.

Most Indians are hindus which means that they use their religion as a common identity as no other major nation shares their faith.

Because they are allied with Pookistan.

u wot?

T*rks love P*kistan, and vice versa.

Oh, or are you one of those "T*RRKEY SECLAR CUNTRY!!!!!!!!!" faggots?

Yes but they dislike each other. Malays, Tamils, Punjabs, etc. They all dress differently and speak different. They also have this belief that the darker you are the inferior you are.

Get your shitty commie ethnostate and fuck off already inbred monkey. No one gives a shit about Pakistan, geopolitics doesn't mean we love a people. I, having known Pakis, hate them.

>that the darker you are the inferior you are.

This is an objectively true statement.

Ataturk was no ethnic Turk. He was Albanian.

Can confirm the "darker you are the more inferior you are" is not an uncommon way of thinking among the lower and middle classes. However Indians are rather docile and passive compared to most races and largely do not let ethnicity and classes prevail over their shared identity as a hindu majority state.
Difference is expected when you have a continent which has experienced numerous human migrations/invasions yet if they amalgamate into a single religious group it negates a large amount of racial differences.

I hope the PKK keeps bringing those Turk dogs to their knees

I piss on attaturk and I piss all over your filthy Islamic flag you roach faggets

They're trying to fit in.

shoo shoo mehmet!

I don't care what he is. He is the living definition of a true nationalist.Just like how you don't have to be German to appreciate Hitler.

>pookistan

you are the last one to talk about poo indishit. I'm sure this is how front of your house looks like.

>Won both the World Wars
>Defeated Pookistan with 4-0 score
>Defeated China
>Finished the Congo Crisis
>Defeated Portugal
>Rescuing 175,000 Indians from Kuwait War
>Preventing the coup in Seychelles
>Preventing military coup in Maldives
>Rescuing Indians and non-Indians from Yemen
But Indian Army is a meme user

Link Also related

INDO-US JOINT MILITARY EXERCISE
youtube.com/watch?v=zQcIphhr2iQ

Kek
>Doesn't even know his favorite ally is as much of a street shitter as we are.

shittin & workin

Half of that is up to interpretation and the other half are downright lies

at least they bury their corpses they don't toss them in a shitty river and bathe in it.

Who doesn't hate turks?

Everybody hates turkey.

awww aint that sweet. Turkey showing pan-islamic pride by defending pakistan and still claiming to be a "muh secular country"

None of it is a lie.

Well, last time I was in Turkey some dude told me that Ataturk himself was a heavy drinker, while pouring himself a glass of raki. Turkey is the only decent country in Asia.

He died of liver failure.He might as well be. But the guy worked pretty hard I'm sure it did bring a lot of stress to him.

I'm just waiting on 2023, when Turkey will end the shitshow that we call the middle-east.

Nobody likes turkey you kebab cunt.Give back the other half of the country I live in REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>Everyone who burns my ass is a K*rd.

Nice meme.

>No one gives a shit about Pakistan, geopolitics doesn't mean we love a people.

T*rks love any sock stinking Muslim subhumans. Probably because most T*rks are also sock stinking Muslims subhumans.

>Greece telling others they're not liked
Kek
>Pay denbts

And how did you honoured his hard work? Oh yeah, you failed his republic and gave all the power to a radical dictator. Tremendous job.